Man on a mission

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by choker, Oct 26, 2009.

1. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Safe journeys, Choker!

2. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Good luck Choker, I'd be running north if I had to. Oh Canada! Hope to hear from you again one day.

Smoking a big bowl of hash for ya bro.

:bong2:

-tC

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Choker-

Bro, good luck to ya. To be fully honest I was sitting on the porch of a one room cabin in the middle of 6000 roadless acres last Saturday. No phone, no electricity and a view that goes on forever. If I didn't have kids to worry about I may never have left. Rogues aren't uncommon up there and working as a hired hand for a few years wouldn't be the worst thing.

On the upside, the road is never dull or mundane. There's adventure around every corner. If you stop back in let us know that you're well and safe. If trouble finds you there will always be a gentle word and honest advice here for you.

Wishin you good karma and safe travels compadre.

4. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I made it to my destination. Got my drivers licence and plates the first day here. I just hope not come into contact with police for a while. I am putting up my web site for my new business and ads come out in january. I am low on funds and low on weed but i hope to manage. Its weird starting all over in life again. Perhaps this time wiser.:passit:

5. ResinRubber

Always wiser. Ain't hindsight a double edged sword? Good to hear your doing ok. My legal advisor here still won't let me near the city hall so have no idea on your local status yet. Seems the county drug task force has the County Attorney up to his ass in alligators and cases are getting backlogged. Stuff kept turning up missing from the evidence locker...oxycontin, jewelry, cash. One cop even tried to get off by saying he needed the unreported oxy (1500 tabs) for an undocumented undercover operation.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The CA doesn't want any of them on the stand in possible trial cases until he knows who's rotten.

So you pullin any "bitches" or are you staying legit?:rofl: It's the one thing we still disagree on ya know.

cheers,

6. choker

choker HIDING OUT

No girls. Thats right! No girls. I think i am cured of my sex addiction. My broke ass cant afford 1. I can but i am not spending any unessary money.

Lotions costing me a fortune!:rofl:

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Glad you got to your destination hope it's warm & you business isn't snow removal .-Bud Merry Christmas

8. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hey good to hear from ya! glad ya made it :smile:

9. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Thanks for the support!

I need it!

10. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Glad everything is good with you Choker. Good to see you back.

So how is Lincoln Nebraska this time of year?

11. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

I thought it was Scranton! :5eek:

Best of luck to you, amigo.......stay under the radar. :rocker:

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

No it's Waco Texas & he's starting a new cult where they grow pot and have sex all day [i'm packing up my shit now]-Bud Merry Christmas

13. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Im here and business is booming. Grew a little ak 48 in the back yard. I Still do not want to be pulled over. I do not speed okayyyyyyy. My ass is wanted! I wonder about the statue of limitations. Wonder when my warrant will disapear.

14. ResinRubber

Hey Choker. Good to hear you're thriving. Here's the deal on the Statute of Limitations for the home state. You have 3 years from the commission of the offense for the Statute to run out. That is offset by time pretrial so any months awaiting charges or trial appearance does not count towards the 3 years. Also, any time spent outside the state is suspended from running against the statute period. Kind of sucks that way. But the County Attorney has to prove you were residing out of state and my guess is for a minor felony they aren't going to go to that much hassle.

Be safe,

15. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Oh, man....I DO wish you luck! The beginning of a new life is always scary. You could call it "birth pains". But, one door closes, another opens and who knows what great stuff lies ahead? In many ways, you are to be envied! How many of us GET to literally "start over"? I feel a little afraid for you but a LOT excited. Your new life will be however YOU make it. It takes a LOT of balls to jump into the Void, as it were, but to the courageouys go the rewards of courage.

Bless your heart--- God speed!

Dixie

16. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Have a safe journey and may better fortune accompany you.

Budz:anibong::anibong::anibong:

17. ResinRubber

Hey Dix and BBT- He left like a year ago. This is just retreading some old ground.

18. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

It doesn't disappear . . . statute of limitations ONLY applied to crimes/offenses where the person is NOT contacted by police and no charges have been filed. Once charges have been filed it now an active case and you leaving would cause a warrant to be issued for your arrest. The warrant would be enforceable nationwide if the charges are severe enough.

Those don't just go away . . . you will eventually have to face the music . . . no choice as I see it and I have ALOT of experience with this sort of shit, very recently too.

If they never filed charges, then your golden . . .:biggrin:

I hope all is well and I wish you the best of luck. ;) :ebert:

19. ResinRubber

Methinks you're right Rky. I overlooked the warrant aspect. Whether charges have been filed doesn't matter. There is only so much time the state has to make a case and if no charges only so much time you have to keep quiet. BUT once a warrant goes out it sticks. At least that's how I read it.

My mistake.

20. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I have been charged. I got the papers like a month before i left. 2 or 5 or 6 years from now, i get pulled over/ or come into contact with police that find my warrant. I cannot see much happening. Im 1000 miles away in another state. I have no criminal history. The charges are in possesion of ? lbs of weed. I had less then 3 im sure. I WANT THE SHIT TO DISAPEAR! That does not sound like it is going to happen.