Marijuana and Schizophrenia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by MrGoodStuff, Oct 26, 2006.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

its all in the genes....

Personally speaking after i detoxed myself a few years back(no choice ,was in the joint,lol,best thing to happen to me though!)after many,many years of drug abuse i got told i had a condition called 'drug psycosis' which meant that i would be happy some days and down the next,WTF?Who doesnt get like that,its NORMAL!They be trying to give me lagactal and all sorts of dodgy meds like risperidal and amisulpride... i read up on them all and was like WTF???They were basically scitzophrenic drugs,these dudes in white coats dont know shit about our minds,they just be guessing,trust me!

They have had me on allsorts of meds and the only one im happy to take from them free of charge is valium.On the subject of scitzophrenia and MJ,well all i know is i got a pal who was perfectly sane till his twenties then he just freaked,it was like summit took over his body,he started believing he was an angel and he thinks he can converse with the devil,i felt sorry for him cos he tortures himself by not taking his meds cos he truly believes hes an angel with a mission to complete!He is currently residing in a secure facility for mentally ill ppl... he has ESCAPED 3 times much to all our amusement.Sad though to see a friend disappear in front of your eyes almost overnight.

All i know is my mate was one of thee biggest hash smokers you could ever meet,he really did it to excess 24/7,im not saying the MJ did it but it IS possible it could have sped the natural process along a little faster than usual but i do believe just like the plants we grow its all to do with genetic traits,etc.The line between sanity and insanity is a very fine line!!Peace

PS. U.B.B.,you sure did pickle my head with that post bro.... i take it you are scoring some good weed on your 'holiday'?Dont 4get to bring some back now....