Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

IM thinking Res' idea of trim has nuttin to do with MJ... LMAO... me thinks hes talking some fine colorado mountain woman trim

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ha Ha is that what you call the black rose???? HHmmmmm that reminds me we want a clean camp site. If anybody sees any stray cuttings laying around please pick them up and throw them out.:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:
    t6

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Id call the ROSE whateer she wants to be called

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Stash baby! Comin through in style bro.

In my well researched opinion mountain women legs tend to be more hirsute the further one gets from Denver. I'll settle for the green variety for this one.

T6- or take them home? :alienwink:

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Unfortunatly i have no choice in the matter. I actually will not know till after the 4th of July. My Workers Comp case won't be decided on till then. I guess there's always next year. Bummer. I wouldn't need anything special. I'd settle for just meeting and smoking with ya's.Especially Useless's hash wrapped buds!!!! And I'm sure someone would give me a Black Rose bud. wink, wink. nudge,nudge:roffl:

7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I have to canx my plans to join you all at the meet and greet. Just starting to get stable in my life, and just can not afford it right now.

After the year I've had I was really looking foward to a weekend brian damaging fun.

Next year for sure!!!!!

Please let Rocky know he can offer the camping supplies he held for me to someone else.

Rocky is ok isn't he??? Haven't seen him about for a while.

Peace......

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Rocky seems just fine; busy hitting festivals with his tie-dye.