Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Might have to risk that random UA to get a taste of those Joe. :droooling: Lessee...think they'd believe I was traveling for a month?

2. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

PAGING GEOKITTY!!

YES!! I WANNA GO TOO!

PLEASE!! Pick my Sweet Ass Up & Outta here!!

Thanks Guys, for thinking of me!!

KISSES!!

3. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

a favor to ask

im gonna charter a Gulf Stream. Can you guys get there a lil early and clear out a modest landing strip for me please. Thanks in advance.

:flyy:

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Check your pm,s Geo and you will be on the way!!
    :beerchug-2:

Teamster6

5. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

UH OH!! :icon_confused: LM, Mermaid, and Geo all together in the woods. This camping trip is now officially a party I think. :party5:

Glad to have you on board Geo. :-welcome-: :beerchug-2:

6. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Get ready to Eat Well & Laugh Yer Asses Off!!!

7. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

ohhh shit this is gettin really crazy huh?

8. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

You'd have to ask for my 'other' nom de plume!!!!

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

GEO CHECK YOUR PM MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tEAMSTER6

10. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I DID!!

I'll shoot ya an email!!

11. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Just don't bring any Purple Sharpie Markers!! No tellin' what Mer & I could write on each other's asses!!! And, I have bad penmanship!!

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I think this getogether is going to be a fuckin SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tEAMSTER6

:party5: :party5: :party5: :party5:

13. ResinRubber

Geo BAAAAABYYYY!!

You don't write...change yer number. Hell, a guy could get a complex trying to track you down girl. We gonna get to do some kitchen time together and show these cats what a real cookout looks like? I'm planning a big Jambalaya one night and a pot of black beans and shrimp over dirty rice on another. What's yer thoughts cookie?

14. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Super duper glad to have Geo onboard!:biggrin:

I'm going to be bringing a full sized kitchen gas range. It'll be hooked to propane and a power inverter, so we'll have the timer and all the oven features. It'll be an awesome country kitchen in the Rocky Mountains! We'll also have a series of Dutch Oven and a shit load of other people wanting to feed others their favorite meals. I am so looking forward to gaining the 10lbs!:roll:

I was asked about food and what our plans were, and I responded with, "I'm sure food will not be an issue. Between people bringing their own food and everyone sharing and a Safeway being right in Leadville." So, I think starving won't be a possibility.:laugh:

Now we have a real group of cookers going on this trip.:!

To top it all off, I think I'm going to be getting my very first Volkswagen, a 1971 Transporter, with a fully restored engine and transmission. It's also going to have a brand new camper package, so I'm hoping to be able to bring it on the trip.:biggrin:

15. ResinRubber

Rky- you said there's brookies to be had in the stream right? A few hours with a worm and hook could put some blackened trout on the menu. Or add some cole slaw, fresh cilantro, salsa and taco shells and we got us some yummy fish tacos.

Shit man, screw the weed. Cooking for a bunch of munchiefied stoners is going to be a blast in itself. Anybody up for whole wheat walnut blueberry pancakes? I call-em Whole Wally Blues. Figure we could top them with some of your canna butter. Just the thing for post wake-n-bake.:droooling:

16. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whole wally blues??? You are giving me the damn munchies rez.
    Teamster6

17. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Oh Yeah!!

We'll ALL be eatin' FINE!!!

All sounds YUMMY!

I was telling T6 how much I miss my big Dutch Ovens! I used to do "Cowgirl Cookouts" ya know!! Hhhhmmm?? I could do a big pot of Chili Verde or my family's "Hickerson 40 Miler Stew"!!

Rez Darlin'!!! I think my 'Toasted Coconut & Mango Pancakes w/ Ginger Mango Syrup' could go quite well with your 'Whole Wally Blues' pancakes!!

SHOTGUN!!

Rez & I get to do breakfast!!

AND an oven??!! Hot Damn!! Sounds like I'm gonna have to bake some 420 treats!! Mini Banana Canna Caramel Cupcakes to the recue!!

18. ResinRubber

So...T6. Still think we're gonna starve?

Since we obviously have more than one camper who knows their way around a stove when time gets close we should throw up a roll call of attendees and divvy up the cooking duties.

The way I see it there's really only 5 or 6 meals we need to concern ourselves with as a group. Friday: dinner, Sat: breakfast and dinner, Sunday: breakfast and dinner and maybe a Monday morning breakfast.

Like I said I've got some plans but will limit myself to one dinner and one b-fast at this point to leave room for others who may want to show off a few skills. So it doesn't get expensive for the cooks I'm also going to suggest we share the costs of the common meals......but guys....lets not get silly and start doing whole $200 tenderloins and shit.

What do you folks think?

19. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I am a self proclaimed idiot in the kitchen. :bduh: I am perfectly happy to sit back out of the way and marvel at the wonders of chef-dom, by those who know what they are doing, until my services are requested. :thumbsup:

imo, keep it simple. Delicious, but simple. :beerchug-2:

20. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I can make some bomb kettle corn bread.