Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

There probably aren't going to be any other vegetarians there, but if there are, the mrs and i will be cooking all kinds of vegie meals. We are even familiar with vegan food(we were vegan for 3 years)if there are any vegans coming. We love to share some tasty vegetarian grub with meat eaters just to show that vegie food can be satisfying and tasty. Not everything is made of tofu and sprouts! :roffl:

RR- those fish tacos DO sound tasty, and we have been known to eat fish occasionally. I personally love fishing and would be down to catch some fish one day. Nothing better than fresh wild caught mountain trout! :thumbs-up: I'll bring a small fishing pole. I look forward to smoking a fat spliff and casting a line and chilling with some very cool stoners! :passsit:

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Sounds like the feast is about to begin!!!!

for all you fishing friends 5 day colorado out of state license is 21 bucks and can be purchased online!!!!!

cheap!!!!

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

3. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

All this vegetarian talk made me think about roasting a PIG! :drooling:

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

OHHHHH shit now ur talkin there RR! Flyfishin in a mountin stream on a quiet sat. or sun. mornin and i just might hide in the woods n stay forever! Holy shit its like a dream. Man i can wait, n RKY either way ima be down that way in sept. so expect me at your door lol. Man i hope everything stays as planned.

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:roffl:

:roffl:
    :roffl: LMAO ur an ass RKY!:roffl:

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

My wife is filipina, we have done a pit roasted Lechon (Whole roasted pig) years ago with her family at our house. Dug the pit and roasted a whole pig!

We don't eat any meat anymore but you feel free! We aren't those preachy vegetarians that think every meat eater is horrible. I am not apposed to hunting and eating that meat. i would like to do some hunting in the next year or two. Maybe for Pigs, wild pigs are open season all year round in CA ans AZ.

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Trout don't run Boa...You thinking steelhead or salmon? Colo doesn't have either of them. The "coaster" brookies we have in the Great Lakes are huge when compared to their stream cousins in Colorado. But the region is full of great water:droooling:

9. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I just did some delicious vegan Tofu Spicy Thai Lettuce Wraps for a Mother's Day Picnic! Yummy!

They had a fresh ginger, lemongrass, garlic & chili pepper, lime & cilantro sauce, and the filling had tofu, mango, scallions, carrots, crunchy noodles and cashews! With crisp cool lettuce! Ooh La Laaaa! Fantastic!

I've had and made pit roasted Javelinas in Arizona many times!! They're gamey but tasty, and I do enjoy fresh trout or catfish for breakfast when camping!

This is gonna be sooooo much fun!!

10. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I'm here anytime you get in town. ;)

I'll be leaving for the Meet-n-Greet on Wednesday, so anytime before then will be just fine. ;)

11. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Browns and rainbows run with the salmon here in milwaukee. I think they just follow them up to eat. I was talkin to a couple ppl and they also told me that the trout live all year in them streams and rivers. Been watching vids all afternoon. Im stoked, but ima try some new shit out there that we do here.

12. ResinRubber

We get the same runs off Lake Superior as you guys do. Been years since I hit the fall runs though.

With trying to find some ridable snowfields on the teeners and a 4x4 trip I think my fishing might be limited to hooking a few of those 6-8 inch stream brookies for dinner. But there's supposed to be a couple really good walk in lakes within a short drive of the campsite.

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Shit i havent cought a brookie since i was like 14. It would be nice just to sit on a nice quiet stream in CO. even if i dont catch more than a buzz! LOL:affro:

14. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Mermaid!!

You'd better be making EVERY effort to attend this Shindig as well!

Me thinks there's going to be a lot of fellow GK'ers wielding big Purple Sharpie Markers!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

15. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I hope I don't drink too much and pass out round the fire ... wake up covered in sharpie tattoo's

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I shave a single eyebrow of passed out people. That way they have the decision as to leave one eyebrow bald or shave the other and look somewhat normal.:laugh: Beware of the BALD BROW!:spin:

17. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

With all this talk of Sharpies and bald brow's, somebody just may end up getting punched in the face before it's over. :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

I'm not going to sleep.

18. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

So, what are the rules regarding brining firearms to this gathering?

19. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

1. Don't shoot anybody

2. See #1

20. ResinRubber

Just as far as my preference....If I see somebody who has been drinking holding a firearm I will politely ask them to case their weapon. If they choose not too I'll find another place to be until they do.