Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Im in man, buying plan tickets next week or the following. Id advise anyone who is planning on going for sure and is flying to buy now. Its soo much cheaper and u can get better seats. Ima be in denver that wed. morning and plan on staying in a decent hotel till probly friday and then we'll head out to the camp site friday sometime. IDK i cant wait!! Only thing is that either ill be choppin down the outside girls b4 then or ima have to pay a friend to stand guard.I dont know but CO. is way more important to me as this will allow me and the MRS to see what denver is like. There is a good chance we will be moving to CO sometime in the next two years. Well cant wait to see you guys!:affro:

2. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

I too will be there. I'm trying to figure out how I'll tote some what-not out there. I got this cool fishing tote case that you can store your cell phone and stuff in. It's completely waterproof and has a one-way valve like a coffee bag to keep shit fresh :thumbs-up: It still probably won't hold a candle to more experienced growers but hell, I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone and getting some feedback, all the while having a blast in a place I've never been.

:beerchug-2: :beerchug-2: :beerchug-2: :beerchug-2: :beerchug-2: :beerchug-2: :beerchug-2:

BTW does anyone think that the altitude would be a problem? I know we'll have PLENTY of medicine up there, but I'm just wondering if I should bring a back-up JIC... the Mrs got a nasty bit of it in WY one year and she said it was terrible. Either way, count me among thy attendees :flyy:

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

enjoy...

Hope you guys have a blast.Whos vetting the guests Res,lol? Dont want any neongate incidents going down:eek: Think we need a UK GK session,not many of us so nice and cosy round the bong...:bongin:

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Anyone coming from lower elevations, be sure to drink LOTS of water. Otherwise, altitude sickness is a very real possibility and from what I've seen, it's not a pleasant thing to experience.

Dehydration is the main cause of altitude sickness.

It's very dry here in Colorado, so EVERYONE please take time to remember not to forget to drink at least 2x's the amount of water you think you need.

5. PharmDoc

... and carry a few acetazolamide tablets in your back pocket :roffl:

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Is gettin high in higher alt. different? Anyone know?

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I went mountain climbing on monday up Loch Lomond way...I just climbed Ben Lomond here in scotland on monday. 7 miles treck and 3600 odd feet up some rocky terrain and some steep inclines...a through a herd of BULLS:eek: But fuck me the views were amazing....brought out the braveheart in me:suave: my sister gave up 5 times,i had to keep her moving and only then cos i had the water and she was too scared to go back down past the bulls without me:roll: Took us 3 hours at a steady pace to ascend....and 1 hour descent cos we went of the trail and slid down the grassy steep bits and saved a good bit of time going directly down instead of the zig zag trail. I love climbing a good mountain on a scorchio day...get to the top and enjoy a nice smoke:smokin: My sister couldnt even breathe to light up at the summit,hehe.Peace ,wish i was out there with you guys:ebert:

ben1.jpg

ben2.jpg

ben3.jpg

ben4.jpg

ben5.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/ben1.jpg.91569423b5b06d93542845614dadbbf9.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/ben2.jpg.a646bb6a0293e3c182441a4d260b6b33.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/ben3.jpg.73015e834fc5d7f5195cdaba764200f0.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/ben4.jpg.cd0308c7c50fff9645c687b770575fcd.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/ben5.jpg.cac8d4ca4ad9baf9b69cb0b086656485.jpg

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Looks amazing AP. Now if there was some snow I'd be right on that open terrain!

You losing weight young head? Seem a bit more fit, or maybe the good living is giving you that hale and hearty appearance.

No vetting for the gathering. If you got a new join date you don't get directions, simple as that. Add in that Colorado has very liberal MJ laws and the likelihood of anything going down is extremely low. Two of the neighboring towns have fully legalized adult use of MJ within their townships and instructed their officers to not enforce state or federal limitations. So really, I ain't to worried.

Neongate? Don't even blow that bad karma by speaking it.

cheers,

9. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LOL get em RR!

10. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

You are the man, If you ever get to the states and out here to the rockies I'll show you some high peaks. and take you to a Denver broncos football game.

Piece Out. Know peace out.

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

awesome pics ap get on a damn plane and come see us!!!!!!!!
    Teamster6

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Has anybody had any more ideas on planning meals at the Greet???

Are we going to plan group meals??? Do we know what the cost will be per person so we can chip in??? res, rocky, ag ?? Anybody else??

Getting anxious but cant wait.

Teamster6

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

wonderin the same thing lol! im flyin in that wen. b4 and cant bring food with me lol. and i deff. dont wanna go out to eat everyday, i do that now and wanna be on vacation lol! Man its gonna be crazy and suck at the same time, Doc said the thumb will be in a cast for about 3-4months. i know it will still be fun tho!

14. PharmDoc

Well, as one who'll be traveling via car (AKA the short bus) I could bring some what-not with me to bring along if I got an idea of what everyone would like. Keep in mind its like an 18hr drive so no fair asking for shit like potato salad unless you want a wicked case of food poisoning up in the hills :roffl: But yeah, I'd be more than happy to foot the bill for some food items, especially if people felt so inclined to help increase appettites:flyy: :flyy: :flyy: :flyy: :flyy:

especially mine lol:passsit:

15. Mr Dankosity

Mr Dankosity Veggy Stage

Well that sucks! I live about 8 hours east of Denver and that would be a kick ass time but I just joined... Do you do this every year?

16. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Looks like I'm not going to make it out. Have fun guys. Looking forward to the stories.

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Rky and I had a short conversation about it. You guys care to share your input?

Dank-Tried before but this is the first time it os really going to happen. We're going to be planning a 2011 event over the weekend.

Only 77 more days!

18. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

o c t a

If they pass the octa you got the Oregon coast but in California its beaches to. No Cal has some nice forest/ocean places to Colorado is like going. To sturgis twice in one year so enjoy all gkrs can't afford to make it heat pump. Quit on the first hot day and its gonna. Cost $5000 to fix :dog-nana: :321fu: :5censored: :evil3: :evil6: :new_321: :hairpull1: :hairpull1: :hairpull1: :hairpull1: :hairpull1: :5headache:

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Fuck me! I need a :animbong: I guess. I didn't understand a thing he just said . . .:ponder:

As for the food thing . . . I am more than willing to help anyone out in any way I can. Just PM me with an email address and I'll get back with you and we'll sort out the details.

We can do a group Dinner Friday, Saturday, Sunday and breakfast Saturday and Sunday.

If people want any snacks or lunch stuff, we can get that on the way up, just let me know. ;)

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thatswhat im doin while readin this lol!

shit RKY u neverresponded to my last email punk. email me at the yahoo one u got i guess.