Memo to Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dazechain, Apr 24, 2007.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I saw that this morning and was going to ask you what you thought.

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

The ppl of scotland will now get the chance to vote for/against INDEPENDANCE from UK.

Yeah i voted tony blair in my 1st ever time voting and kept him in ever since cos the conservative party and maggie thatcher had fucked scotland up for 18yrs so labour was the only viable alternative but tony blairs a dead man walkin,we all know hes leaving office and i think the whole nation just wanted to show their appreciation for the phoney wars he got us into and for the thousands killed cos he wants to bumfuck george bush for a lil extra UK oil.... incidentally the only UK source of oil is scotlands in the north sea which is why london dont want a fully independant scotland,im not sure if we are ready for that ,maybe the public are time will tell but im glad labour lost their power cos they all were getting to smug for my liking....they forget they are elected to serve the electorate not to serve themselves and their own parties...the SNP will do best by scotland unlike scottish labour which was essentially controlled by tony blair and london labour.... the times they are a changing:thumbsup:

3. jimmy the lizard

jimmy the lizard Genius beginner!

dont they all forget who elected them, and who they work for? we gotta look into why they want the position in the first place, and not so much what changes they SAY they will make.

it takes a lot of lies, a lot of charisma, and a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR campaign just to run for president.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

You wont believe the shit going on in scotland right now,cos i cant!

WORD...and those ppl who contribute the multi million dollars to election campaigns sure dont do it outta charity,they EXPECT returns on their investment and big ones at that.... look at ENRON for example. >>>>>>>>>As for the scottish parliament...i shit you guys not but even thought the S.N.P. won the election in BOTH regional and constituency votes the first minister of scotland from the labour party is actually trying to hold onto power:eek: Basically the SNP only have a one seat majority over labour so they need to form a coalition but cos they are a seperatist party and the rest are all unionist parties(opposed to an independant scotland cos we got all the oil!) then they are finding it hard to get a coalition partner,the green party have 2 seats so the SNP need 16 more seats to get a majority and weirdly enought the liberal democratic party have 16 seats but they wont form a coalition UNLESS the SNP forget about independance which they will never do cos their whole party is based on the concept nevermind the fact the scottish ppl have voted and spoken!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The SNP could try and form a minority government but it would leave them impotent on some bils they wish to pass so they NEED a partner,theirs always the conservatives but i doubt it cos they are 100% unionists and opposed to the SNP but some partys gonna have to make some kinda compromise.....THE FUCKED UP THING IS THAT THE DEFEATED FIRST MINISTER FROM LABOUR IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO FORM HIS OWN MAJORITY COALITION EVEN THOUGH THE PPL OF SCOTLAND HAVE SPOKEN AND VOTED LABOUR OUT OF POWER IN SCOTLAND FOR THE 1ST TIME IN ITS PARTY HISTORY....THIS GUYS BASICALLY SAYING HE AINT GIVING UP THE FIRST MINISTERS JOB EVEN THOUGH THE NATION HAS VOTED FOR THE SNP TO RUN GOVERNMENT:eek::eek: I cant believe a modern day parliament like scotlands can let this happen,if labour dont let go of the power and listen to the scottish ppl then come the next GENERAL BRITISH ELECTION(which we also vote in) then labour will go,this is like some african dictator shit goin on here in the UK:angry7: I'll let y'all know the outcome...... BACK TO OBAMA>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Boy aint that the truth!!!!

I actually like Hillary now that I have seen her in interviews...she does have some GREAT idea's but like I said I like Obama as well. Just wish they both ran together as I do think they would have made a good combo.

Anywhos....anyone is better then Bush if yanno what I mean. ;)

Hillary was smart to reach out to the women of the U.S. on salaries vs. what men make. Smart cookie if ya ask me as I was shocked at the difference in what men make compared to what we do. I mean yah I knew we made less but when she showed you in numbers>>OMG:rolleyes2:

Anywhos...still want to know her stance on Medical MJ and other issues. ;)

BTW...still want that link to where Obama said he would legalize mj and cocaine>>>find it hard to believe he would say that about coke.

Peace ~mermaid :animbong:

6. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Well, finally, Hillary and Obama on the same ticket would be a disaster....one step at a time.

maybe we are ready for a woman prez.

maybe we are ready for a black prez.

but not both.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Why?? Just curious as to why you think the world is not ready for both is all? :)

In all honesty I think women and men as a combo kinda balance one another out. ;) Then again>>>Hillary is not sensitive like MOST chicks so maybe not. Like I stated>>>she reminded me of a guy debating. LOL

Peace~Mermaid :animbong: