Miss Bill Yet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rangerdanger, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Mamafingers

Mamafingers A Fat Sticky Bud

One of the problems, getin republicans AND democrats the hell out of the oval office, bring in some independents, some green party, might as well, cant get much worse then WW3 lol

2. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Never happen, not enough people with the balls to stand beside us.

3. Mamafingers

Yeah, thats the problem..maybe some day.. if its gona happen, i think this youth generation will be the ones to help bring out the green party, lol..they all bleed green [​IMG]

4. THCdude

Maybe I was being grumpy about saying never, but at least 10-20 years. Hopefully they something to work with.

5. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

so THCdude, what's your beef with Texas?

Just because you can drive through the state like it was the Autobahn, they have a socital driven love for football that makes or breaks some families, there are tons of illegal immigrants, little jobs, and billionaire oil well owners. The Dallas Cowboys have the be one of the only NFL teams who has a bigger police line up than their draft pick, there are lowlifes and trailer trash abundant..

In reality, how different other than the D-town Cowboys or oil billionaires, are they from any other state?

6. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Vote for escobar.

7. THCdude

I've lived down in that shithole for quite a few years and found the general atmosphere to be one of inherent racism, religious fundamentalism, and the most anti free choice attitude of anywhere I've ever been. This isn't based on just a couple of comparisons, I've lived all over the country (12 states/25 years). I knew a lot of folks in texas that had never left there- ever, they told me that "texas has everything, why should we go anywhere". As far as the state itself, I'm sure some people like that kind of flat, hot, bug-infested country, but not me. As far as the illegal aliens go, texas was stolen from mexico in the first place. A lot of my true friends from there were mexican, I only found out that mexicans were considered the same as "nigras" when I was told by other white folks in my neighborhood that they would rather not have me entertaining "wetbacks" at my house. IMO, the reputation of texas hospitality only extends as far as your skin color. Mna, I could go on for a long time, but its all the same, I DON'T LIKE TEXAS. You know what they say, there's so many tornados in Oklahoma because Kansas blows and Texas sucks!

8. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

i agree with you, THC. and i'm a native texan!

the whole state of Texas can :kissit: !

marymary

9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Pesimists never win!!! Tomorrow will always be better than today!!! History proves it!!! We will survive this!!! Peace all!!!

:animbong:

10. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

And the Mexican's stole it from the Native American's.

11. THCdude

Actually if we want to that far back- how about those conquistador motherfuckers!

12. Mamafingers

and whereever anyone of are right now was stolen from them, or almost anywhere, was stolen from them..the indians are the biggest "race" or "nationality" to get a hard one up the arse the most..poor fellas

13. Guest

if the federal dovernment collapses, will the states divide and become little countries? cause different states have obviously different views? eh?:confused:

14. Mamafingers

Oh god, then we'll be like canada ;)

15. THCdude

I don't see anything wrong about that!

16. Ganja Guy

Ganja Guy New Sprout

Who are u trash talkin bill or bush [​IMG] sorry a repeat reply but needs addressed....