More Led/DWC goodness- Blue Hash/Berry

Discussion in 'LED Growing' started by Justcheckingitout, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

First pic is Blue Hash at 5 weeks flower under Onyx Bloom in 8 gallon tote using Useless G3 Formula. I had to pinch two tops from stretching.

Second Pic is Blue Hash/Berry just put into flower with onxy bloom also after 3 weeks veg under T5 lights. Trimmed her last week, going to trim her more now. Using same G3 Formula.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Nice and healthy!

3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Looking good and healthy, JCIO

:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

4. DXE

DXE Moderator

Pretty!!!!

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

your rockin' it for sure man, looking superb buddy :)

6. Justcheckingitout

Thanks for the comments. :passsit:

I was going to ask you all if they look like the feeding was looking good. I put in mix for 8 gallons and used 7 gallons of water. Was going to try mix for 9 gallons and use 7 but didnt want to over due it.

7. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Looks great!!:good job: I don't see any burn.

Be Cool, CG

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

no burn. Belive me, I know burn :LOL:

9. Discorilla

JCIO, if you look at the Blue Hash pic that you posted... the very tips of the leaves would indicate that you are really close to that point, which is why I can see you asking your question. They do look very healthy, but I wouldn't push them much further. I could see burning or salt build up as a potential result.

10. Justcheckingitout

I have had good luck with hydro and am going to keep on trucking.

Led and Dwc totes....This is the perefect set up for a closet grower.

11. Justcheckingitout

Yes i seen that and was thinking....i def did not want to push to far. Its been good with the mix its at. I got to admit i like the G3 but might try a couple others just to play with. The A-B canna sounds good and Lucas i might try???

I forgot to add, when i had the greasy thc gew on my other plant, i thought maybe that might of been too much mix for the strain? Too bad i did not mark the tote on that one.

12. Justcheckingitout

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Discorilla

Sometimes too much can actually hold them back. Nice looking bud! You should post the IMG link...

14. Justcheckingitout

Yeah i tried to post the image link but it wouldnt work on my phone. Thanks to who ever posted it for me. :thumbs-up:

I love in the bud pic how the clumps of thc crystals show around the red hairs.