Mr and Mrs ganjah's indoor grow show.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rasganjah, Apr 14, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

So this will be our ongoing indoor grow thread from now on. The Mrs and I will both be posting our progress. We just added a second flowering room with a 600 watt Hydro Farm HPS and a Vortex 6" inline centrifugal fan. I had the light and fan lying around in storage from a friend and decided I would put them to use. The space is approximately 43" X 43" X 84" Should be simple yet effective. It's pretty much a clone of my other flowering room only 1/2 the size. Hopefully we'll get some more killer smoke from this room. I'm currently trying to acquire some clones of a Kush strain from a dispensary to add to the mix. The big room is finishing up mrsganjah's last few plants and then it'll be round three in there. Here are a few shots of the new room.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The light is up high so I could work in there. I will drop it down closer. So all in all we now have 1600 watts of flower power!!! :thumbs-up: :potleaf-3:
    The two rooms are on opposite sides of our house and run off different circuits to avoid tripping any breakers and causing a fire hazard. The main room with the mamas and clones and the 100 watt flower room has about 1500 watts running including fans and the vegetative lights, so I made sure that the new room runs on its own circuit. Anyway hope you all like! Stay tuned for more beautiful buds and new strains as well. :thumbs-up:

2. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Awesome dude. What strains ya got in there?

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Kush is on the way!!!

Ohh yeah I failed to mention what strain it was! It's all Super Silver Haze in there right now. I just got off the phone with the dispensary and I'm getting 2 Master Kush, 2 Purple Kush, and 2 Bubba Kush clones in a day or two. :thumbs-up: Awesome selection of Kush strains! I couldn't believe that they had three different Kush strains to chose from so I just got all three! :thumbs-up:

4. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Sweet set up Ras and it looks like ya got some fine strains to work with :thumbs-up: :not-worthy: .

You shoulsd definetly get some dank :droooling: bud with all those watts.

:popcorn-2:

:passsit:

5. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Nice1....ya fucker! :roffl:

Are you in cali? How much do clones run?

6. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Thats a nice room...Good pick with the SSH..I've smoked some and it was one of the best I've tried.:potleaf-3:

7. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very cool ResGanJah! This is your SECOND flower room? I thought I was the only one . . . actually I didn't. :laugh:

I hate to be the one to break the news to ya, but that fan you have beyond the first one, is NOT a fan. It's just a pic of a fan on a box dude! Duh!:dunce:

Other than that, I think you know what your doing. ;) :ebert:

I loved the SSH I smoked from one of the local dispensaries. It was very nice tasting and had a healthy kick!

@ Rollin2Techno - I'm in the process of picking up a couple clones, after this harvest. And I'll be paying $15 each.

Check out the strain list I have to choose from . . .

Skunk 1

Sour Kush

Mango

Heavy Duty Fruity

Purple Passion

Cherry Lime kush

Ak 47

Buddha Sisters

Blueberry

Bubbleberry

Cough 1

Sno Cap

Chakra

Shiskaberry

Big Bud Northern Lights

Train wreck

Carmelicious*

Durban Poison

ISS

Afghan Kush

Afghan

Pure Kush

Euphoria

White Widow Max*

Pure Power Plant

Purple Vodoo*

Master Kush*

Northern Lights #5*

Northern Lights #9 *

Pink Pez*

Maui Wowi*

Flo*

Sour Diesel*

Giesel*

Hog*

Dutch Sour Cream*

Super Silver Haze*

Highball*

Quarterhorse*

TrainWreck

Annunuki*

White Widow*

BK/BGF Bubba KushXBlack Gold/Matunuska ThunderFuck*

BN/BKXBGF Bubba Kush/Northern LightsXBubba Kush/Black Gold Fuck*

BGF Black GoldXMatanuska ThunderFuck [Columbian GoldxG13/Black Widow]*

` Bubba Kush*

Mr. Nice*

Tangerine

Sweet Tooth

Purple Eurkel

Lambs Breath

Sensi Star

Golden Goat

Big Bud

Romulan

LA Kush

* = available soon

So, you can see that I'm sort of confused as to what I should get.:roll::spin:

Sorry ResGanJah, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.:rolleyes::laugh:

Great looking set up, outstanding looking plants and thanks for posting and sharing the :cool-pix:

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: putting this one on my remote memory.

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yeah it's our second flowering room. The big room is 4' X 6' X 7' and has a 1000 watt XtraSun HPS w/vented reflector and a 6" ValuLine centrifugal fan.

As for the fan.... what are you talkin about Rky??? I have 1 inline exhaust fan and that small oscillating fan that came in the box that is in the pics. I then used said box to place the fan on top of it so it blows across the tops of the plants. I'm not sure what news it is that you're breaking to me??? :roffl: :roffl: you can always hi-jack my threads I don't mind, that's an impressive list of strains to choose from. Are they all available from the same dispensary? I could come up with that many strains available here in Cali but I'd have to go to at least a dozen dispensaries to get that kind of variety.

I have a hell of a time choosing new strains. I'm excited about these Kush strains though. Clones here in Cali are usually $15-$20 depending on size and the dispensary you're dealing with.

JuggaloKing420

The SSH is just simply exquisite! :thumbs-up: Looks killer, tastes killer, smells killer, and has a potent high. A very good medicinal strain and it's by far one of my all time favorite strains. i will be growing this strain for as long as I can keep the genetics going. It won me a calendar contest!:thumbs-up: :potleaf-3:

Res, and Rollin2, and Rollinbonz.

Thanks for checking in. I think the show should be pretty good. Definitely check back in on those Kush strains We're getting. :thumbs-up:

10. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I was just fucking with you . . . I saw the pic of the fan on the box and the way it was sitting and . . . well, nevermind. I must be stupidly stoned or just stupid. ;) LOL

Great job was my main point. ;)

That strain list is from 1 grower.:rofl6:

I found him on Craigslist, fall last year. ;) I haven't got anything from him yet, but he sounds very professional and has a GREAT selection to choose from.:shocked:

Gotta love Craigslist . . . :roll:

I'm hoping I can get a deal if I pick up like 10 clones. I'd like to give a $100 for the 10.:biggrin: But, we'll see. ;) :ebert:

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:roffl: :roffl:

you're not stupid! I was stoned and you were stoned and we missed that high five! :roffl: :roffl: That's crazy for one grower to have all those strains!! Holy Crap!!:not-worthy: :not-worthy: I would like to see his operation.

12. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

I'm digin your linoleum btw.

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

New Additions.

Hey tripp, you like our linoleum huh??? :roffl: :roffl: It's an old mobile home from the 70's and it had that linoleum all over the place, it's retro:thumbs-up: :roffl:

We added some new strains to the garden. We got four White Widow seedlings from feminized seeds, three Purple Kush clones, and two Master Kush clones. I was told that they were all obtained from Oaksterdam in Oakland CA. They should be very good if they came from Richard Lee at Oaksterdam. I am excited about the new strains. We were supposed to get some Bubba Kush too but those clones weren't ready yet. We will probably get some still at a later time.

[​IMG]

For clones we have been working with small rock wool plugs and a humidity dome. Using Shultz powdered root hormone. The success rate has been pretty good at like 95% but it has been taking at least 21 days to see roots through the bottom of the rock wool.

[​IMG]

I want to speed up my cloning process so I went to the DIY project list and built a Bubble Cloner. I got most of the supplies at Wally World for under $25 Two clear 12 quart plastic tubs with lids, one two port fish tank air pump, rubber tubing, two fish tank air stone bubblers, one fish tank thermometer, black duct tape(I already had a couple rolls at home)or black paint. I got the plugs from Michael's Craft Store. They were in the foam crafts section. They are called foam shapes Marshmallows. I cut each one in half and drilled a small hole in the center, then I cut one side to the center. They seem to be perfect. I blocked the light out with black duct tape instead of paint. but it looks like it will work just as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am testing it out with 3 Super Silver Haze cuttings, 3 Blueberry cuttings, and 2 Vanilluna clones. I want to see if one strain like the bubble cloner more than another. I am using no rooting hormone but I made the water in the bubbler a weak 1/8 strength veg nutes. I don't have any cloning gel only powder so I wasn't sure if I should use the powder or not. Guess we'll see how it goes without first. I hope this speeds up my cloning time, I would like to see some roots in 7-10 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Send some happy roots vibes to my cuttings. :thumbs-up: I'll post an update as soon as we see some development. :potleaf-3:

14. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

Here ya go Ras

[​IMG]

May your clones be quick and sure.

Retiree

15. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Sweet!!! Thanks Retiree!! :thumbs-up: That's what I want to see in about 7-10 days. How long did it take yours to root? Did/do you use any rooting hormone, and if so what brand/type? I'm hoping my bubble cloner will work.

16. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

It took a little less than 2 wks. Like 12 days. I used rootech gel and Rhizotonic in the water @ 10ml/gal. Or something like that. Otherwise just plain water. I'm sure your cuttings will do fine. Keep all your tools sterilized w/alcohol and don't dip the cutting in the jar just in case there is some sort of bacteria on the stem. Take some of the gel out of the container and roll your stem in that. Trash any unused hormone. And I like to work on one of those antibacterial plastic cutting boards. Mine is white and I can immediately see any foreign matter on my work surface. I'm glad to see you are having success with the tray and dome as this is the method I will be going to once I begin flowering.

Retiree

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks retiree. I'm gonna pick up some rooting hormone gel at the hydro store for the next batch and see if there is any difference in the time it take them to root.

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Predicament.

I have my large flowering room finished up and empty. I unfortunately don't have a batch of clones ready to go into the room. I have only about 6 or 7 small plants I can put in the room. I can fit at least 10 to 12 so I'm going to order some clones from a dispensary just to fill the space. I don't want to waste any down time waiting for clones to root or waste wattage running half a room full of plants. I prefer to have more small plants rather than a few large ones.

Hmmm, now what strains am I going to order?.. I dunno I'll get back to you...:thumbs-up:

19. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

:popcorn-2:

Retiree

20. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Just an update on the new 600 watt room. The girls are looking nice and healthy. These are 5 SSH that are 11 days from 12/12. They are in full stretch mode and should start throwing pistols in two or three more days. Tonight they will get all the lowest branches and chutes pruned off to allow the tops to focus on building bigger buds.

[​IMG]

The 1000 watt room will have some plants in it tonight as well but they will need a week or two of veg time before I go 12/12. I will have three Bagseed, two Purple Kush, one Master Kush, two Vanilluna, and one or two Blueberry. I can fit up to 13 plants in there depending on the size. I will allow these to veg a little longer since I have a shortage of clones at the moment. I could even fit one or two more in the 600 watt room.