Mr and Mrs ganjah's indoor grow show.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rasganjah, Apr 14, 2010.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Heres a eight day vibe aimed at you.......................................cheers

Teamster6

[​IMG]

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Nice updates RasGanJah, I'm loving the cloner. ;) Very sweet!

I can't wait to see how those SSH flower out..:drooling: I'm thinking of doing a Haze myself. ;)

Your's look to be very happy, healthy and ready to take off! ;) :ebert:

Thanks for the great pics and the updates. ;)

3. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

just found this thread, pulling up a chair! :popcorn-2:

i would shit my pants if i could walk into a store and walk out with a plant... holy balls. i'm totally green with envy! :roffl: :roffl: maybe it's time i relocated.... hmmmm......

i was thinking the same thing about that linoleum.... my mom has some crazy paisley shit like that on her walls up until a few years ago.

it was so psychedelic 70's that my friends always wanted to come over my house when we'd eat a bunch of acid!!:trippin:

you're right too, that's some serious flower power, can't wait to see what comes out of it!!!

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Bubble Cloner Update

Ok here is a SSH clone that rooted in around 12 days using no rooting hormone, just s light nutrient mix pH'd to 6.0 This pic was taken at 16 days. i let it go a few extra days cuz I had a few things going on, but it was well rooted in 12 days.

[​IMG]

Success feels good. i bought some Rootech for the next cuttings. I'm gonna see if it speeds things up any.:thumbs-up:

5. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very nice clone . . . it is essential to have success cloning. It makes the whole growing process alot more productive. ;)

I'm happy for your success and I'm anxious to see where this takes you. ;) Tha clone master!:biggrin::ebert:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Updates

1000 watt room update- Things in the big room are going well. A little behind schedule but healthy and ready to flip the switch to 12/12 tonight. 13 plants in all I think. 7 strains in all, so it's a mixed bag this time around. There is SSH, Blueberry, Vanilluna, Bagseed, Master Kush, Purple Kush, and White Widow. The last 3 strains are the new additions. The only concern I have is keeping temps within an acceptable range when the lights are on. It's starting to get warmer here in Southern Cali already. I'll run the cycle from 8 P.M. to 8 A.M. hopefully I can keep the inside house temps at around 70 degrees with my water cooler and I won't need to buy an air conditioner.

[​IMG]

600 watt room update- The 5 SSH girls in the 600 watt room are coming along nicely. They are at exactly 4 weeks since switching to 12/12 and looking pretty damn nice. They have about 5 weeks to go and I can't wait cuz I'm starting to look at my dwindling amount of medicine and wondering if it's gonna last until next harvest. I hope so. Temps in this room are seeming like they will be manageable. Smaller closet but also a smaller light and a big exhaust fan seem to be balancing out to be the perfect environment. We'll see if the per plant yield drops with the drop in wattage. From the looks of things though, it should be comparable to what I was getting under the 1000 watt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay tuned, it's gonna keep getting better. :thumbs-up: :potleaf-3:

7. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Very nice! thanks for posting...B4E...:beerchug-2:

8. budbox

budbox workin things out

nice

things r lookin prime

9. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

Sorry I missed you for a while there Ras. That clone is off the chain. Glad it's workin out for you. When you say "mild nute solution" ... what is that exactly. Like week 1 @1/4 strength?

Man with two flower rooms you ought to be swimmin in meds in no time. Lookin GREAT!

What do you do for veg? Do ya got a separate area and light(s)? Or do you use one of the flower rooms?

Retiree

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hey Retiree thanks for stopping in! Mild nute solution is like 1/8 strength. I used GH Flora Nova mixed at 1/4 tsp./gal. I have also started using RooTech Gel and have had fantastic results. Roots like the above clone formed up in 7 days on 2 of my White Widows and the other 2 look like they will be done inside 10 days so the bubble cloner is a success. I will be building another bigger one.

For Veg I have several T12 Fluorescent Shoplight fixtures, and a 250 watt HPS. Since I fell behind on the clones for the big room I vegged them under the 1000 for a couple weeks on 18/6 I prefer to pack more smaller plants int o the room so the fluoros are working out for now. They are cheap, readily available at Lowes and Home Depot and that's why I went with them for now. Eventually I would like to get some nice T5 fixtures for my moms and veg plants. The T12s are perfect for rooting clones.

[​IMG]

11. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks for the info Ras. I'll use the same nutes and strength. The rootech just gave me roots on one clone in six days! Three others off the same plant still haven't shown roots and it's been eight days now. But lots of bumps and I'm sure they'll root soon.

That's one kick ass setup you've got there. I sure wish I had the space you and the Mrs. have.

Thanks again

Retiree

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Another Update.

For those who are following our grow; I thought I would post an update. Both rooms are growing right along. Things in both flowering rooms are going smoothly. Temps have been good. I have big enough exhaust fans to keep things within an acceptable range in both rooms. The 600 watt room is 38 days into 12/12. The 5 SSH in that room are looking healthy and are developing nicely. They have had only 2 light feedings since switching to 12/12 but they look like they are doing great. They are 100% organic soil and fish ferts. II want to see if the buds come out as dense under the 600 watt as they do under the 1000 watt, and if the yields are equal to the same sized plants under the 1000 watt. So far they are smelling STRONG! Looking frosty and feeling sticky. I hope they put on some weight in the nest 3 1/2 weeks, but they usually put on all the mass in the last 3 weeks. Here are a few pics of the SSH girls in the 600 watt room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the 1000 watt room we are 14 days into 12/12. There were 15 plants and 7 different strains in this room. As some of you may remember we got some new genetics from a dispensary and among them were 3 Purple Kush clones. Unfortunately all 3 PK were males!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WTF? I ripped them and put them in the compost last night. :eusa_doh: I called the dude(complete amateur and has no business owning a dispensary) and they said they will replace them with a different strain. We'll see. Everything else I got from him is female. The White Widows seem to be 2 tall plants and 2 short stocky plants. We'll see how the buds develop on them to determine which one if any will become a mother. The 2 Master Kush clones I got look to be 2 different strains, I doubt they are both MK. I think these amateurs mixed one mystery strain in. MK #2 looks like a much more sativa in nature, and is tall and lanky while MK#1 looks like a classic stock bushy Indica Kush. We'll see how the scent and flavors come out, I know my Master Kush, I hope it meets my standards. I now have 14 plants unless MK#2 comes out to be clearly different from one another I have 6 strains. This pic was taken just before I discovered and removed the males.

[​IMG]

The cloning is going well both in the bubble cloner and the rock wool. I have switched to ROOTECH rooting gel and I like it much better than the schultz powder rooting hormone.

Vanilluna in Rock Wool 14 days.

[​IMG]

SSH in bubble cloner 12 days. The SSH is the fastest to root in both types of cloning.

[​IMG]

Well that's it for now. We will keep updating. Hope you like. We would be happy to answer any questions anyone has. :bong-2:

13. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Love the gear and setup Ras!

But the dispensary sold you male clones? WTF is that?!!!

14. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Those plants look perfect! Nice job. :thumbs-up: Not even a little nute burn on the tips. :potleaf-3:

And, yeah... MALE clones??????

15. greenthumbwhitethumb

yeah, i was thinking the same! beautiful, you two! very nice green colors :)

sux about those males, tho! if the disp. squares up with you though, that's not too bad! can't wait to post some flower pix also :icon_flower:

peace

GTWT

16. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Grow Rooms and Babies!

Well, it's nice to see that there are still a few people following along. Thanks for stopping in and posting such positive comments on our grow. It's nice to know that not everyone hates me now since the whole (Nugent & Guns thread) Cannagirl incident. Canna if you stop in I hope we are chill. I really meant no offense and I'm hoping that with time we can let bygones be bygones.

This is our third time through with the SSH and it looks like we are getting to know this strain pretty well. I really enjoy growing this strain since it seems hardy and easy to grow but produces some extraordinarily good buds!

I am looking into a large industrial sized grow in order to produce medical quality buds in large quantity in order to supply a friend who just opened a dispensary. A chance to tun what I love into a full time job would be awesome. I think that that is every home growers dream.

We are thinking a grow with 10 1000 watt lights on light movers all ebb and flow hydro set ups perpetual harvest style with tables being harvested every 2 weeks. We are looking to yield 10 lbs a month in order to cover operating costs, my salary and the main investor's salary. I'm currently scouting locations and looking for a good indoor gardening wholesaler to buy lights and hydro goodies from for the best possible price. Also gonna need Co2 generator as well as a portable A/C unit. BIG:$$$: :$ $$: for my investor but it would be worth it if we could hit our goal of 10 lbs a month. I would be the Garden Manager. I would get to have an assistant to help with the daily stuff. I'm trying to put together a proposal for my investor at his request, just outlining the necessary costs for equipment, building, my salary as well as my assistant's salary, and the overall cost of start up. Hopefully this all becomes a reality. I will be needing a steady flow of income since the mrs and I are trying to conceive our first child.:baby: I hope I'm not firing blanks!:roffl: Wish us luck on trying to get pregnant. Send us fertile vibes! :thumbs-up: :bong-2:

17. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Male clones.....:roll:

What will they think of next? :anibong:

The plants look nice Ras....nice work and good luck on the new venture. :ebert:

18. LoadedDiablo

LoadedDiablo Germinating

Plants look absolutely amazing :cool-pix:

19. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I'm diggin' the grow, bro

Don't even worry about it. I don't think anybody has given it a second thought.

This is an awesome thread. Cheers, and thanks for sharing. :beerchug-2:

I'm glad to see you are having success with the ROOTECH. I have a brand new bottle ready to go. :thumbsup:

We gonna be smoking any of that in September? :jj: :wink:

20. greenthumbwhitethumb

good luck with babies!!!!

:love3: :love6: :love8: :zlove:

equals

:cannagirl: :dog-nana: :boobs: :dom: :la: :jerk: :sex: :kiss:

equals

:baby: :rastaman1: :baby:

peace

GTWT