Mr and Mrs ganjah's indoor grow show.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rasganjah, Apr 14, 2010.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

God damn, when i see threads like this i wish i could grow indoors!!!

I shit you not, my mouth was watering a little bit looking through these pictures.

I especially like this one. GOOD SHOW!!!

[​IMG]

2. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

nanner dance

:nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2:

love this nanner dance, must take time to learn the moves.....

thank you to all the positive comments and advice on the ladies and our journey.

Growing together sure strengthens communication skills, very important skill when in a relationship.

I have really enjoyed the luna's overall appearance, taste, smell, and high more like stoneyness (is that even a word?). Second to the G-13, which have been a challenge to track down.

ras my love and I have been blessed with some hard work and patience on our part. Please enjoy the show and keep posting any viable advice, comments or any question......."for it is when we learn is when we grow.":growin:

Peace

to the :GK: family :urock:

ones again i love the nanners

:bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas:

Rollinbonz likes this.
  3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

600 watt room harvested.

Harvest time has come for the 600 watt room. Sorry for lagging on the update, You know how us ganja cultivators are.... Busy growing more ganja!:thumbs-up: So the 5 SSH girls in the 600 watt room finished up at 9 1/2 weeks and were really dank looking and smelling. I'm not sure if the weight will measure up to the ones grown under the 1000 watt light. I will know soon when it's cured and I can get an accurate weight on it. Either way the buds are dank and I know they are gonna be as good of quality or maybe better than previous grows. This will be the first 100% organic grow. I used only Alaska Fish ferts on these girls. So, without further delay, here are some pics from harvest time and a few of the dried buds as well. Enjoy.:beerchug-2: :passsit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, the next round will be:

2, OG Kush

1, Cotton Candy Kush

1, Super Silver Haze

2, Blueberry

The lineup was determined by what I had available in the same size range. I chose to mix it up this time since I like variety and the buds from this room are primarily my personal smoke. Again they will be 100% Organic using Alaska Ferts, and Master Nursery Gold Medal Plus Dr. Earth potting soil straight from the bag. Stay tuned for pics of thenew round in the 600 watt room as well as the 1000 watt room with multiple strains. The 1000 watt room is 6 weeks into 12/12 and will have some strains start to finish up in a couple weeks. It should be a good show. The Master Kush is looking superb!

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Right on RasGanJah and MrsGanJah!:bigok:

That is a super looking harvest. Not bad at all. I'm guessing around 5 zips on that tray?:ponder::laugh:

I love how you and the Mrs's manicure. You do an outstanding job . . . maybe the best I've seen ever.:roll:

Very impressive grow.:biggrin::ebert:

5. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Very nice. Congrats on the harvest.:thumbs-up:

6. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

very nice looking bud, congrats!!!:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

7. BIGSMOKE451

BIGSMOKE451 Veggy Stage

:droooling: Love the pics great job! I'm gonna give those Fish ferts you have been talking about so much a try. I seen some at the hardware store today, its Alaska fish emulsion or something?:good job: :not-worthy: Edit nevermind bro I just found the awnser in another post by you. But it would be cool to know how much your using or just going by the directions?

8. sho*tyme

sho*tyme Excommunicated

Wooooow! That SSH looks amazing! It looks like more than 5 oz's! How many plants was that? And I'm defiantly gonna use that soil and nutes defiantly! Man I can't wait to see what you get from the 100w room! BIG UPS!!!

9. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Can't say much more that hasn't already been said about this grow and harvest Mr. and Mrs GanJ,:droooling::droooling::droooling::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

Out fucking standing!!!:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

:passsit:

10. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

tasty lookin buds mr. and mrs. ganja....well done:thumbs-up:

11. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

oops...sorry for the double.

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hey, thanks everyone! We always appreciate all the kind words. We're glad everyone is enjoying the show.

Rky- thanks for the props on the manicure. i am super picky about my trim. My roommate helped us trim this harvest and he did a pretty good job.

BigSmoke and Sho*Tyme- I would recommend these ferts to anyone. They are simply the easiest and least expensive I have found. I have been using the Alaska Brand for over 10 years on all my different plants. What I do is, for established plants (not seedlings or newly rooted clones) in vegetative that need a good dose of nutes is I mix 2-3 tsp./gal of the 5-1-1 and 1-1.5 tsp./gal. of 0-10-10 the reasoning being that I will end up with a mix close to 10-10-10. Seems to be working for me. For plants in flower that need a bloom boost I mix 1 tsp./gal. of 5-1-1 and 1.5-2.5 tsp/gal. of 0-10-10 that way I end up with a 5-11-11 mix for bloom. The best thing about the fish ferts is that they are gentle and it's hard to burn the plants, yet they offer a fairly quick uptake. For seedlings and new clones just cut the dose for vegetative in half or down to a quarter strength. To be honest I don't really find the need to fertilize my young ones since my soil has some good amendments and contains enough nutes for the young ones until I transplant them to bigger pots. I hope that helps. If you have any other questions feel free to hit me here or PM me.

13. hamma

hamma Begun Flowering

Awesome looking buds Ras. I am with Rocky as well and have to say those are the nicest manicured buds I have ever seen. You are a perfectionist when it comes to harvest time!!!!!

:good job: :good job: :good job:

14. sho*tyme

sho*tyme Excommunicated

How much longer until the other plants are ready to come down?

15. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Nice Work!!DSP

16. Mr Dankosity

Mr Dankosity Veggy Stage

Very Impressive Grow... I like the way those girls look, so lush and green all the way through... Great Job!

17. blwd67

blwd67 Established Healthy Roots

beautiful man, thanks for doin what your doin

18. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Looks tasty Mr. and Mrs. Ras!!!:not-worthy: I'm with ya on the manicuring. I had a friend of mine help once and he was leaving mad little bud leaves on them saying "look at all those crystals why cut them off". My response was "cause I don't want them and I make butter or hash out of those leaves!!" LOL. Really tho great harvest Ras looking forward to the next. :beerchug-2:

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yup, I'm a picky bastard when it comes to my buds. Thanks again for the kind words. I'll be posting up some new pics of the 1000 watt room really soon. The Master Kush is the strain I'm most excited about right now, unfortunately I only have 1 small plant of it going this time around. The cutting i took just before I flowered her is coming along nicely though and hopefully by the time the next round in the 600 watt room is done I will have several clones of her going. I want to start running 1 strain at a time in each room. It's getting too hard to mix different nutes for each strain and keep an even canopy with so many different strains that have such varied growth, some being very short and stocky while others are super tall and branchy. I liked the last grow in the 600 watt room, all SSH and it was easier to deal with.

20. billyapple

billyapple Established Healthy Roots

Saweeeeeeet lookin meds. makes one want to get sick!

also now you are a master cloner.......why not just clone yourself, and keepin practicin on the old method. lol

congrats man, nice harvest!