mrsganjah grows her bush......es

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by mrsganjah, Mar 7, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

If we have a pH problem then maybe I just need to calibrate our pH meter more often cuz as the meter reads we are right where we should be.

2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Believe it or not I've had a plant exhibit those same traits once. At this point I can't remember what strain it was though.

The plants I refer to are these....

[​IMG]

It could very well be high nitrogen during flower too. I just check PH first to eliminate that from the equation when troubleshooting. If your PH is good then I would look into the ferts themselves. In this case (IMO only) it looks like the N was high during flower which would explain the dark green color and burn spots on the leaves. If you were to somehow lower the N and raise the P & K after the mid-flower point you might find you get much more bud yield and less leaf at harvest.

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Awesome advice. I too thought they were a little over N in early flowering. She got a really strong dose of veg nutes right before she went 12/12 and I think we should have flushed her as soon as she showed us her first flowers. The Blueberry seems to be just a little N sensitive. This second time growing her in hempy we took it a little easier on the nutes and the buds are a lot bigger than last time. Thicker and fuller all the way around. So next time we will go with less veg nutes right before flowering them.

We are glad to hear that you have seen another plant with similar weird growth patterns as the Luna. So far nobody has had anything to say about that subject. We think the buds from the Luna are gonna be super dank! They are looking pretty sticky about now.

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Right on...sounds like you're getting things worked out. I found it took me at least 3 grows of one strain to get it down pat. Each strain acts differently and has to be treated as such. You saw the signs and made the right call IMO. From here it's all about fine-tuning it.

Yeah...wish I could remember what strain it was that I saw those traits on. Been so damn long since I grew indoors that it makes my head hurt. I'm usually not one to envy people but I do envy you indoor growers. If only I could go back to my hay-days. *wishes REAL hard*

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Moving right along....

Just an update on our progress. The Bagseed is done and has been chopped. She went in on January 16. 9 weeks we let her go, she looks better than the last round but still not as good as the other strains.

Our sunlight supply 1000 watt HPS ballast took a shit on us last weekend! We got it used and it lasted us through 1 1/2 grows. We payed $270 for it with the vented reflector and bulb(the bulb is still going strong) We were freaking out!, no light in the middle of flowering a room full of plants is NOT GOOD! We had to borrow money from a friend in order to replace it as some of you already know we just spent a lot of money on veterinarian bills for our dog. So we got a NEW Xtrasun 1000 watt HPS ballast from the new Hydro store that opened in town. So $200 later we are back in business. The plants had basically 2 days of straight darkness but seem to have suffered no lasting ill effects. We plan to get a backup ballast in the near future to avoid the down time in the future.

I was looking at the Xtreme lighting ballasts from Discount Hydro. They offer a lifetime repair or replacement warranty on all Xtreme Lighting ballasts. Anybody ever heard of them of used one? The local hydro guys said they were a good piece of equipment and said they would match the price of $259 Sounds like a good deal with the lifetime warranty.

We will be posting some new pics tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned for some killer buds! :thumbs-up: :redbong:

6. RH!

RH! Developed Alternating Nodes

:popcorn-2: :passsit: . Hey HERB! I gotta give your less leafs thing a shot... Thanx for that tip.

7. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

those DJ SHORT's strains are looking good keep up the good work Mrs. R ......

8. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

mrsganjah trims her bush.......es

:popcorn-2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's looking down mi blueberry bush:potleaf-3:

:bong-2: alright time to work....

[​IMG]

Lovely Lady Blue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's ready to:rastaman2: This hempy blue yield over an ounce.

[​IMG]

rasganjah, thank you for your guidance. I am amazed at what we have achieved. Here's more....

JAH bless our harvest today and to the next tomorrow.

This is the Flo. Looks pretty, but the buds are small and airy. Taste mild and high is mild too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Super Silver Haze.

[​IMG]

Closer look of a branch.

[​IMG]

Much closer look pon di Lady Silver...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is ready too.

[​IMG]

:passsit: works all done. Time to enjoy di fruit of our labor.:passsit:

:bananas:

Vanilluna is yet to come...Three more blues in soil will be coming soon too.

Namaste.

lukesmommy likes this.
  9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Bless on the harvest MrsRas. Lookin very solid.

cheers,

10. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

Beautiful plants, I have really been wanting to start up another grow with some of dj shorts work. Looks like you have everything figured out, but as for the white streaking...I remember reading on dj short seeds descriptions that up to 15% of his certain strains express some form of variegation. I would guess thats the streaking you are seeing and just like rasganjah said it has nothing to do with the environment.:cool-pix: :potleaf-3:

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Nicely done Mrs Ras!!!

i know what you mean about airy buds too, as a couple of my last ones were a lil on the airy side, but we enjoyed them all the same!

Can't wait to see the rest come into their harvest!

Peace

-LM

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

thanks, wish i could share, but 'till then i shall puff it with you all in mind.....namaste

13. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Mmmmmmmmmmm, those are some tasty looking bushes you got there MrsGanJah. ;)

I really love the blue top on the buds. ;)

thanks for sharing all the kick ass :cool-pix:

You guys have it going on out there!:growin:

Congratts and happy smoking. ;)

14. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

more?

vanilluna has been trimmed and is drying. pictures soon to come:droooling:

15. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

YAY!!!

can't wait to see them!!! i'll be patiently waiting!

Peace

-LM

16. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

Vanilluna

Here is a few shots of mi lady Vanilluna! She smells sweet, like vanilla and flowery honeydew. She turned a lovely shade of lavender on a lot of the buds. Hope you enjoy.:hippy2: :XXhippylove: :leafdance: :urock: :GK:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

THAT is freaking beautiful Lady Ganjah!

18. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud