My first run!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by SpawnOfDXE, Dec 11, 2013.

1. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

So I'm finally able to sit down and do a little computing which is nice. My first run is well under way and recently got flipped to HPS 12/12. I'm running cotton candy and lemon thai, although I already know the cotton candy is my favorite of the two.

I'm using a 600w light in a cool tube in a 4x5 tent. keeping steady heat was an issue at first (creepy old stone basement took some sealing up).

I've got some photos here from build out to when the babies first came home. I'll take some new photos tonight to add as well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Congratulations, it looks like you're well on your way & off to a great start :eusa_clap:

3. DXE

DXE Moderator

Nice job - you look different in the avi pic :)

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Nice work

I've yet to smoke lemon thai

5. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

funny how my avi keeps changing without me touching it....:bduh:

6. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

Thanks duc and nippie!

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

hey hey!

:coool:

:passsit:

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Just following orders Spawn. :)

9. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I like the avy photo....looks like the kid had a kind child hood

10. Ms2k

Ms2k Established Healthy Roots

Good luck on the grow. Seems we have the same strains :roffl: can't wait to see how yours come out!:popcorn-2:

11. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

Wonder who gave the order.....haha!

She most certainly did.

Thanks ms

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  12. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

[​IMG]

Photo taken last night.

13. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Looking good spawn.... How do you like those fabric pots? I hear its a BITCH getting the roots out after a grow. I'm also wondering what that blak garbage looking thing is attached to your reflector?

14. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

I actually like the fabric pots so far, you just roll the pot down around the root ball and then toss it in the washing machine. The black garbage bag looking thing is actually my tubing from the cool tube to the fan, its just kind of long to allow the light to go lower.

15. DXE

DXE Moderator

I am also a big fan of the softpots. First - I just throw them in the wash and use them again. Also - the root ball usually fills real well with new growth self trimming thru the fabric. After harvest the root mass pops out with little or no loose soil. They also let the root mass have O2 and dry from all sides top and bottom. No wet spots or rot and REAL easy to tell when tis time to water.

worth every penny!!

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

mine are in a bin

cuz they suck:rofl:

17. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Lookin good!

:goodjob:

keep us updated. :popcorn-2:

18. Ms2k

Ms2k Established Healthy Roots

:thumbsup:Looking good! You should host your pics on site. Make a album:smokin:

19. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

Figured I would take a moment to update here... The ladies are looking lovely, and once I tackle the spider mite issue things will be running smoothly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. SpawnOfDXE

SpawnOfDXE Germinating

I have tried so many times it isnt even funny, photos won't upload, something about security permissions or some shit. Duc couldn't figure it out, and i gave up. photobucket hosting works beautifully from my phone and lappy, so it's all good.