My Generation...My Prediction...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dazechain, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I support the GOP.

I have clarified this before.

I am Pro-choice

I am Pro-Marijauna

I am Pro-environment

The rest of the issues I am GOP....through and through...red white and blue!

On a side note....both my cars are 4 cyl 32 mpg CONSERVATIVE machines.

So you see, you can still support the GOP and have some liberal views. Just because Bush might be a hardliner to some, I still support the GOP platform. In this case I dont support their drug policies. Either way I am gonna do it whether the tell me to...or not to do it. Its a personal choice....not a political.

2. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

If a woman must answer to God, then why is the GOP playing God? Is fault/responsibility placed exclusively on the female of the species? Why aren't men castrated at birth? Does the GOP want control over the whole of their populous? Is the primary goal of our 2-party system a balancing act? What would that do for the GOP? Would it keep their children above the average income level? Would it guarantee their family's estate(s) sustained? Are all humans focused on getting all they can get while they are alive? Is greed part of human nature? Would attaining enlightenment be a better goal for our government?

Do I ask too many questions?

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Your questions taste funny. :crap:

4. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Quote: from nobogart on 11:56 am on Oct. 29, 2004
    If that is the way you see it but you will still have to answer to god for it one day. I am sure glad abortions didn’t exist when marry Magdalene was pregnant.

You know with all of the birth control devices that around these days you would think someone who didn’t want to be pregnant could either use it or keep her damn legs closed.

Before you go into any scenario about rape or life threatening situations I already advocated extreme circumstances jesh.

(Edited by nobogart at 3:00 pm on Oct. 29, 2004)

You know Mary Magdelene was Jesus' woman right? The other Mary was his mother.

5. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

6. hydro convert

hydro convert Developed Alternating Nodes

:roll: @ fish , nice :bigok:

7. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

No offence, but how would anyone ever seriously be able use Eminem as a role model ,or leader ,or a voice of a generation is beyond me. He has mental problems , serious mental problems. I personally indentify with the kid, much more. I am not as well off as him by any means, but he doesn't say ,and do the crazy **** eminem say's. DC great post, I like it.

8. nobogart

The only way to defeat these animals is to kill them. Unfortunately John Kerry doesn't understand this and if elected President his ignorance will cost American lives.

9. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

george has had plenty of time to take out bin laden and his buddies.  he's had plenty of time, and he has completely failed at it.

kerry has announced his plan to get rid of them.  he said he would send a group of specialized military to hunt him down and get rid of him and his buddies.

one has a plan and the other one doesn't.  :smokin:

10. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

11. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Quote: from marymaryquitecntrary on 7:25 am on Oct. 30, 2004
    george has had plenty of time to take out bin laden and his buddies.  he's had plenty of time, and he has completely failed at it.

kerry has announced his plan to get rid of them.  he said he would send a group of specialized military to hunt him down and get rid of him and his buddies.

one has a plan and the other one doesn't.  :smokin:

Mary
    Your wrong. Heres why!It isnt up to bush on what type of troops are going after bin, its Rumsfeld. Rumsfeld already has spec/ops in the region. S.E.A.Ls, Rangers, Green Berret, and dont forget the many CIA ops in the country. There is anywhere from 10-15000 US troops in the area. Kerry is an oppurtunist, and will go with any frontpage story there is to bash the current admin, cant you see it? Bush has done more and will continue to do more than anything kerry can do. Remember....Kerry voted AGAINST 26 major weopons systems we now use in the war in Iraq/afganistan. He vote against the bills to support the troops with. Remember he keeps talkin about this "grand coalition" we need? In 91 when we had all these countries(france,germany,ect) he still voted against it. This guy has been on the wrong side of history for 30 plus years....you were prolly round mary....remember when he called our troops "monsters" in 71? Yeah right this guy is gonna have a plan better than bush.

12. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Bush is Rummy's boss. And responsible for giving Rummy his position. Getting rid of Bush gets rid of Rumsfeld.

13. Dazechain

AMEN...

14. nobogart

wont happen.

15. Dazechain

Wishful thinking...combined with tunnel vision...;)DC

16. Dazechain

17. nobogart

I hear that slat makes crow taste better any truth to that daze? :LOL: peace my friend! I have enjoyed the exchange but at least when the election is over we can get back mj activism neither of these guys are going to change anything on that front IMO.

18. nobogart

Cookie Cutter Election Predictor...

This summer Family Circle gave its readers the chance to vote in the 2004 Election Cookie Cookoff, featuring Laura Bush's Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk cookies and some recipe that was credited to Teresa Heinz-Kerry.

The results are in.. Laura's Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk cookies won in a landslide with 67% of the vote!

Interestingly enough, the Cookie Cookoff has successfully predicted the election results of the last four presidential elections.

Here's Laura Bush's winning recipe:

Makes: about 8 dozen cookies. Bake: at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes.

1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, at room temperature

1 cup sugar

1 1/2 cups light-brown sugar

3 eggs

1 tablespoon vanilla

3 cups flour

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoons cinnamon

3 cups quick oats (not old-fashioned)

2 cups chopped walnuts

1 1/2 packages (8 ounces each) chocolate chunks (3 cups)

2 cups coarsely chopped dried sour cherries

1. Heat oven to 350°.

2. With electric mixer, cream butter and both sugars.

3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in vanilla.

4. Add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and oats; slowly beat until blended.

5. Stir in walnuts, chocolate and cherries.

6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.

7. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

What? She doesn't put MJ in her cookies? :ponder:

20. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

people who vote for bush citing religious reasons make me think about cows being led to a slaughterhouse...especially those who don't even know who the mother of christ was.:roll: