my new clones

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by carly22, Aug 20, 2006.

1. devocultivo

devocultivo New Sprout

I think that under that 1000w youll get at least 2oz per plant

2. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

thanks devo i hope you are right...

we are 6 days into flowering and i cant stop myself from taking pictures, sorry! they are about 2 FT tall now! and i could be totally wrong here cuz i dont really know what to look for but i think bud is starting to form. i just noticed those tiny little leaves around the white hairs. is that bud? it looks awfully familiar to me :) anyways here's a few pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. cosmo420

cosmo420 E=Mc²

they are looking great carly.

do you plan on thinning things out around the bottom??

4. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

getting strechy already......somebodys not supercroping!

5. carly22

hey guys. i dont know anything about super cropping i'm sorry! it sucks to hear u think they are stretching. well obviously you know better than i do. if u have advice on what i should do to fix that it would be greatly appreciated... i know i should be doing this research myself but something bad happened to me...

shortly after i took those pictures of one of my plants in the kitchen, my cat went insane and attacked me. he smelled the plant for a few seconds and i quickly got him away from it.. but then about 30 mins later as i was sitting at my laptop he started to attack me out of nowhere. i had to go to the emerceny room and my hands and arms are badly scratched and bitten. he took huge chunks of skin out of my hands. my arms are both covered in bandages. today i had to go back to the emergency room for a re-bandaging and to have 1 stitch removed. and it turns out my hands are infected. so i have to go to the hospital every day for an IV of antibiotics. so life kinda sucks big time right now... luckily my cat appears to be back to normal but i fear that he'll flip out again...

to top things off last night my friends came over to bring me some food. we were in my driveway eating wendy's and smokin a doob when an undercover cop parked himself infront of my house. we all nearly had a heart attack. the grow room is a joint venture between myself and these other 2 girls. the cop sat for 2 mins then drove off. i hope to god it was nothing but who knows. i'm in an extreme state of paranoia now as well as being in immense pain.

i am curious to know now if the cops want into my house if i am required by law to let them in or if they must have a search warrant. any advice u guys have on this would help a lot.

last night i was freakin out so bad i decided to turn off the light in the grow room just in case a cop came into my house so he wouldnt see the brightness leaking out from the door. the light cycle is normally ON from 5pm to 5am but i turned it off at 11pm. it was off until 8am this morning. now its back on, on the 12/12 cycle. i hope this wont stress my plants badly, i really have no idea what the effect will be....

anyways i need to go lay down now...

6. trillions of atoms

NO! do NOT let ANY officer in.....UNLESS they have a warrent! if they kik in your door- fine ....but dont ever let a cop in.

if they ask why tell them the house is messy and your not ready for company! and if they say it doesnt matter to them say IT DOES TO ME AND ITS MY HOUSE! and just say byye!

all u gotta do is pinch the stems..... theres a link floating around here somewhere- pinch the stem till u feel the inner hurd squish.....do the pinching on the nodees that are streched beyond 3-4 inches......i would do it on most all nodes- but if i were you id stick to the nodes that matter.

SO SORRY YER HURT!

SHOOT THAT CAT!

7. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate turn of events. My advise would be, if a cop knocks at your door, for any reason, just act cool and step outside and close the door behind you. Dont let him in and dont give him any reason to make him suspicious of anything. For now, keep all your blinds closed and make sure you dont have any marijuana or growing pariphanailia (sp?) laying around that might be viewable from the front door.

8. carly22

11 Days into flower and seeing early bud formation.. sweet

[​IMG]

9. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

Carly the only way that you have to let a cop go inside your home is if they have a search warrent. Just step outside, close the door and be polite. If they ask if they can come in, ask them if you can help them with anything. And if they still ask then tell them politely that without a search warrent you will not let them inside.

Hope your hands get better.

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Carly, if light can leak out, then it's surely leaking in during you're dark period. :)

11. carly22

mr douglas - well light only leaks out the bottom part of the doorway and i put a black towel on the floor infront of it to block it. but i just didnt want the cop to notice that towel and suspect something.

so it should be ok.. :)

12. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

Carly, maybe you should put the black towel on the inside of the room. That way the light is blocked and there is no towel outside.

13. carly22

ummm ya but its hard to place a towel on the inside when i'm on the outside!

14. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

you should be able to tell where the door is gonna close. you know, the door facing? I have a towel on the inside if my veg room to keep the light from getting out.

15. Hellrazor

Hellrazor New Sprout

Looking good Carly!

Fold the towel in half, then tack the towel part way up the door, so the bottom drags the ground....When you shut the door, it will drag, follow, and stay. Good luck!

16. trillions of atoms

buy a bottom door sweep less than ten bux at local do it yerself...

17. Hellrazor

Hellrazor New Sprout

Even better!

18. carly22

oh ok. well thanks guys for those tips. i never really thought about that! i'll probably just fold up the towel and staple it to the inside of the door like joker said :)

19. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

how come you don't know the strain?

20. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I just saw this thread for the first time. bravo friggin bravo girl. you have me panting in my seat. I can't grow where I am right now but your thread just woke up the bug inside me.....damn, it really wants out now.

spectacular.