my new clones

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by carly22, Aug 20, 2006.

1. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

2 Weeks flowering...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

plastik - well i dont know the strain because i bought the clones from a friend of a friend. my friend that got them for me has been trying to find out (at least she says she has been...) but i cant seem to get an answer out of her. oh well.

cannagirl - awwww thanks! glad u like it.. i can see how growing can be addictive already with my first grow. its a real hobby like anything else... i really enjoy it.. hope u get to grow again soon!

been flowering for 2 weeks, here's some pics. they are 30" high now and smell fantastic :)

2. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

beautiful forest, carly! :biggrin: you're going to have quite a harvest! :)

3. carly22

thanks mary! yeah i'm very excited for harvest time but i guess thats about 6 weeks away...

plants are almost 3FT tall now and slightly tipping over so i got some bamboo sticks to hold em up....

[​IMG]

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Carly, those plants are coming along nicely. Nice adding the stakes for support. You should get a nice harvest from them... Keep it up man!! :)

5. cracdamac7

cracdamac7 Germinated

jealous

hey you, i'm really jealous of those gourgeous ladies you're growing:)

by the way, what soil mix did you use?

6. carly22

thanks guys :) cracdamac7, i used biobizz All-Mix soil. good stuff.

7. skunknhaze

skunknhaze Veggy Stage

yeah looking nice carly22

yeah they coming along great keep up the good grow:punk:

8. carly22

thanks man :)

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Carly they are looking gorgeous girly!! The bamboo sticks was a smart move too! ;D

....lovely ladies!! :beerchug:

peace~jersey :animbong:

10. carly22

thanks jersey girl! i'm gonna upload some new pics in a few mins..... i'll save em for my next post so its the top of page 10 :evil4:

11. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

muahaha, beat you to page 10!

12. carly22

updated pics

cool ok so as of yesterday they have been flowering for 3 weeks... buds are slowly starting to get bigger.. i really hope i end up with some massive colas.. gotta keep telling myself i got at least 5 weeks left and not to worry so much.. anyways they are 32" high on average so just about 3FT and smell really great... i love when i rotate the pots and i'm in the midst of them just consumed by their lovely smell :punk: .

here's the latest pics i just took today hope u like em!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. carly22

damn you plastik!!!!!!!!!!!!! u brat!!!!! haha :eusa_wall:

14. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

there ya go, tried to take out the HPS as much as possible..

STP60404.JPG

STP60411.JPG

STP60416.JPG

STP60421.JPG

/monthly_2006_10/STP60404.JPG.d362d511d3a2500872d78007d1730fcb.JPG

/monthly_2006_10/STP60411.JPG.b6e71b86bbe5b2d21708887fe2353cda.JPG

/monthly_2006_10/STP60416.JPG.f2f4200267bc224cf3009633dc444a27.JPG

/monthly_2006_10/STP60421.JPG.0205d21c50767f235c0396506fe4458c.JPG

15. carly22

well that was nice of you plastik, thanks!

mind if i ask how u did it? i have adobe photoshop, perhaps u can teach me to do the same for my future pics....

16. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

sure, first off there are two types of HPS photo's, one that is really lite on te HPS, and easier to edit, and then there ones like yours...deep in the hps color. won't come out as good, but it'll do the trick.

for the lite hps shots, I go to:

image > adjustments > auto color / auto level / auto balance

for the deep hps shots, I go to:

image > adjustments > color balance > -50 cyan / + 50 green / +50 blue, some images need different settings, but basically, negative cyan, plus green and plus blue, and just use different values until it looks like what you want.

this isn't the only way either, mess around with the other 'image > adjustments' options, see what works and what doesn't. sometimes a combination of auto color/level/balance, then going to color balance and playing around helps. sometimes you may only need one of the 3 auto's, or maybe 2 of them, then the color balance.

17. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

lookin' good carly.....

:XXhippylove:

just wait till they start really maturing and packin' on the weight. :5hypnodisk: they really gettin' to smellin' good.

it looks like you'll be swimming in buds before ya know it.......... :eusa_clap:

18. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

DAMN CARLY! Looks like you really paid attention to that K2 vid huh? Bamboo sticks to hold things up and everything. PLants look great and don't worry cause I wouldn't be supprised if you have 6-7 weeks left till harvest but even in 5 they will fill out nicely they look really good that for your first go around and the job you tackled i have to say this is probably one of the nicest first grows i have ever seen. Glad all of us could be of help to ya during the begining. looks to have paid off!:punk:

19. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

hell, I don't know if its cause mine are healthier this time, or if its because of the botanicare sweet...but my 1mo old plants already smell very strong like bud. have since week 1.

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Those are coming along nicely, keep up the good work. :)