Myspcae stunta

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by skunky, Feb 15, 2009.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

My buddy kevo pmed me this here it pretty funny. Well for any of you motorcycle riders you may find it amusing. I'll set it up for ya basically some douche bag kid had an ad saying he would teach people how to stunt a sportbike for $50/hr and that he could teach you how to do everything and this kid knows shit. It's like SRH giving lessons when he first showed up, no offense. Just funny as hell kid doesn't know what he's talking about. Remind me of this douchebag me and kevo both know named brandon that is always like "So you gonna stunt today" when we go on group rides and all he can do is some weak staggerd stand ups. Anyway this group of riders the idol riders had a few members nic-nac and joe dirt act like they couldn't wheelie and get lessons. Funny shit. Man all this talk about bikes, Kevo get your fucking stunt bike back together I want to go hit a lot I need to practice like a mofo! Can't be looking like a myspace stunta hittin the streets this summer. HAHAHAHA

here's the quote with all the links.
    Pass it on they are making shirts and everything with this d-bags face for being such a wreckless moron. Funny because he got back on stuntlike and said he was sueing everyone HAHAHAHAHA yea right!

2. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

What a fucktard! I'm not a stunt rider and I can pull better shit and know more about bikes than that idiot. Funny t-shirts, don't think I've got enough skill to wear one myself though. Thanks for sharing Skunky. God I hope that kid never procreates. :tard:

3. skunky

Hey Tc have you tried the game? HAHA actually pretty fun. Here is my best score see if you can beat it. 5236 Well just got 11,649...... second pic, HAHA it must be ~12:30 somewhere don't loop it homeboy!

yutugh.jpg

12-30.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/yutugh.jpg.cbeea50e21957d6aa70acbe621890eb9.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/12-30.jpg.0dcadb4223d8ad2c057f116e03db7d3b.jpg

4. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

.....i like how they named the site after the stupid sound he made.

5. kevo

kevo New Sprout

funny ass shit makes me want to smoke a bowl and go do some slow whoolies,damn my bike still isnt together im working on it skunky:smokin:

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I ride motorcycles too, DR650 tabletopping and all that, just don't be an idiot like that jackass. BUT, I'm more into bicycles. Been riding semi for 20+ years. The bike I'm on here I've owned for 20+ years-1986 GT Pro Freestyle tour- and no, I don't give a fuck about posting my pic here. Try to find me.

[​IMG]

I have some pics of me stunting on the DR but I'll try to bring this thread straight. Cheers. :smokin:

7. kevo

kevo New Sprout

hell yah bro looks fun used to do a little vert bmx had a buddy that waz real big into flatland shit,matter of fact i think skunky has some time in the bmx world too?

8. skunky

Hey naw man it's all good. I still have a bike(bicycle) just don't ride it much I need a new tire and tube. I used to do a lot of BMX like dirt freestyle, just a lot of big doubles and a few rythme sections. Never was in to racing or anything just jumping shit and getting hurt HAHA. I tried flat land for a while using a GT performer when I was probably ~13. Never got any good at it I could wipe the tail all the way around from a nosepick and a weak busted ass decade type thing and coast it backwards a little bit like the pic of you but man I'm sure you could kick my ass at that! Bicycles are fun man doesn't matter if it has a motor or not it still has two wheels.

Just looked at the pic again man that looks like a nice ass crank and sprocket setup you got on there.

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Ya, It's dope. GT stamped Profiles with a hop-up kit. Haven't have to even fuck with it since I put it on.

I'm just one of the Old Guys out there telling stories now. The younger guys are WAY better then me. :smokin:

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I wish my bud was into computer's! He has a ZX-11(trade's-in every 2-3yrs.)and is amused by these kind of guy's. Around here, any dipshit with a 600 think's he's the cat's ass!

Hey Psycho! You look alot like your avatar!

11. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

$50 hr. huh?!?..:rofl:...what a moron. Anybody that gives that kid $50 an hour deserves to lose his money. He's gonna get his ass kicked if he keeps that up.

12. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

He is the kind of kid that when he asked for the money I would say....what money? What is he going to do beat ya up...LOMA...lol.

13. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

That kid is the poster child for abortion advocacy. I never did see eye to eye with sportsbikers but that's because I'm a different breed of biker. Buuuut, to each his own.

Sprite

14. skunky

Word! I feel ya I guess you are more of a cruiser type. It was kind of a trip going to bike rallies on the rocket man, but everyone was always cool. I always played it cool too though, didn't run my mouth and didn't act like a moron on the streets.

Anyways what I was really wanting to say was, if you think that vid is poster for abortion, watch these videos kid is a fucking moron.

Check out this moron "yankees cap sick hemp blownin blunts" HAHA fag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLM68FEd8c&feature=channel

Funny yesterday he had a vid up of his WRX trying be like oh yea check out my car and talking about how baller it is and the dipshit doesn't know anything about it.

15. kevo

kevo New Sprout

what a dumbass,sounds like a broken record i swear if see this kid im going to kick his ass for being such a fucktard :wwf:

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

My best f has a ZX-11. He has the same attitude. pretty much, all our f's have Harley's. His 65yr. old Dad has a Sportster.

Beside's the stated respect to cruiser's, he has a rep. of being one of the best rider's 'in these here part's' and not someone you want to F with. SOB can deliver a round-house kick and you'd never know what hit you. Prior to 'married', we'd hang at the biker bar's.

He'd laugh his ass off at this cat, or 'pup'!

Yrs. ago(ZX-10?), he ran me to the mall(needed my nursing 'drug handbook'). F'er doesn't warn me...some AH cut's in front of us...he whip's into the other lane and we wait for the light. He just stare's at her...not watching the light. As he see's her pull away(green light), he 'spool's-it', and...!!! Ride's a wheelie a few hundred ft. Put's it down, just as the road's 'bending'! I thought 1: we were going into the jersey Barrier's, and 2: I was gonna fall off(almost did!).

I've learned that when going forward...interlock my finger's and hold on! When braking...put my hand's on the tank and push!!!

[edit] I tried to find dipshit on Myspace(wanted to leave him a message), but nothing came-up for'916stunted'.

17. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

That reminds me, so one day I'm sitting on a Denver freeway in afternoon bumper to bumper traffic. I'm in the fast lane sitting still. In my side mirror I see this guy on a Harley Sportster lane splitting slowly up through traffic. As he's passing me on the passenger side, the guy in front of me in a Ford Taurus does a little swerve across the yellow line to block him from going by. :nonono: The guy grabs a handful of brake, skids to a stop, and barely misses the back bumper. The dude was furious :mad: As soon as there is room, he rolls up to the passenger door, leans into the adjacent car, and just starts just kicking the living shit out of this guys door while he's screaming profanities at the guy. "Get outta the fucking car you piece of shit!!!...C'mon you ******". He's totally bashing in the dudes door, and then in one swipe he knocks they guys mirror clean off. He kicked the front panel 3 or 4 more times, yelled a few more obscenities, and then sped off. The entire time this was going on, the guy in the car never once looked at him. He just stared straight ahead the entire time this guy was beating the shit out of his car. It wasn't until he was long gone did he even turn his head to see his mirror missing. I was in tears laughing my ass off the whole time. :rofl: I was trying to imagine how he was going to explain that one to his wife and ins co.. :rofl:

18. kevo

kevo New Sprout

yah i kicked a chicks door one time i was going like 55 the chick was looking right at me as she pulled out of a parking lot right in front of me a was having a bad day already so i flipped a bitch and left her a pretty dent and took off if i had not have been paying attention she could have killed me,now i just carry nickles in my pocket haha hey here is that pussys myspace i laughed my ass off when i seen it http://www.myspace.com/joeyhernandez

19. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

"I live to ride, nothing else is worth my time." :rofl:

Funny how he say's he's 26, but all his friends are 20. If I saw this kid on the street, I'd punch him in the throat.

20. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Too bad there's no stunt riding in the special olympics. I think this kid has what it takes to go all the way.