New Build...24x18x10 @ 12-16K watts (2 rooms)

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by CCrete, May 25, 2014.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Things are crankin full throttle now a days! averaging around 4.5-5.5 per row after the co2 fix and ph meter debacle

2. CCrete

not much is new, jus a few mods...made a bathtub for the cloners with my 1/2hp chiller and a sheet of heavy duty pond liner, keeps them at a perfect 69-70, been getting about 95% success with it

[​IMG]

Heres a few momma bears...Rhino closest, Gorilla Glue, lemonberry in the back and 2 big old Pre 98 Bubbas up in the table

[​IMG]

3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

That Gorilla glue has my attention. Did you get it from seed or a cut ?

4. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I just got a gorilla glue, does yours have a bit of large spacing between nodes?

5. CCrete

yea I got my glu by cut....supposedly its an original from 2012 but who knows, no way to tell

Mine is very spaced apart for the nodes, it looks nearly like a bubba kush in veg form but once the 2nd week hits in flower, things rapidly differ. Its absolutely the best thing ive ever smoked or grew...an 8inch or so, 4 branch (topped) plant is giving up almost 2OZ per plant in my tables on average, once cured for a month, the buds are literally unsqueezeable if you try to break their form, theyre that hard, im shocked more and more as I grow it out

6. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Good to know, i hope mine turns out that way.

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Nice and clean set up.

Do you finally get to enjoy life a little? I'd love to have room like that.

Are you able to bring outside air in to help with heat this time of year.

And I've yet to try gorilla glue, you've peaked my interest

8. CCrete

no outside air from anything, all C02 setup. runnin like a top for a while now! uses a 100gal tank every 2 months @ $80 a fillup. My temps never go above 87 no matter what time of year it is, typically runs in the 84-87 range 45-55% humidity and 1250ppm Co2. My controller takes care of all that jazz as well. Running 65k btu AC

The gorilla is the absolute best IMO, atleast right now it is

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You rockin some LED's now or are those the T5's? Seem pretty narrow for T5's but remember you saying you use those in veg.

10. CCrete

no LEDs, all HID and T5 setups, I keep a 8bulb 4ft long setup over each of my 5-- 2x4 tables for veg, then I use 6 bulb 4ft T5s for my moms and 1 400HID (that actually is being replaced tomorrow) and I use a 4ft 4bulb T5 that is hung on the wall to throw some light at the undercanopy of the moms so they get vigorated after a mom rape very 5 weeks

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Great set up. Glad to see you are rockin it

12. ResinRubber

How do those longer lengths do for you? Been sticking to 4 foot bulbs because I felt they had higher intensity over their full length.

13. CCrete

that all I run is 4fters...im not impressed with em at all TBH but it does the job and keeps temps down....but them bulbs are constantly dimming out within weeks of being new, I tried the whole internet buy thing and with bulbs its a bad idea IMO, I made 2 orders...both packs of 20 were completely smashed, 2 separate suppliers too, half the price if u can get em thru mail but geeez

14. ResinRubber

Been having the same damn problem here with short bulb life. Put in some Ushio's last month and so far it's been good. If those don't work all I can think of is shitty ballasts. Got 4 of the 4 lamp sets and they all do the same damn thing. The plants do great vegging and cloning. Mom's love-em. Heat is barely noticeable. Everything else is great except for the tubes.

You live in a big city. Go to an industrial lighting supply and order from the will call desk. Pay cash, fake name...blah blah you're a big boy and know the drill.:redbong:

15. CCrete

New kids on the block for next round! 128 white rhino, 94 Gorilla Glue and 30 Lemonberry

[​IMG]

16. CCrete

Yea I know, I know...im just lazy-er since I moved into the woods, I think im turning into a recluse maniac

17. ResinRubber

Happens to the worst of us. :redbong:

18. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Your rocking it cc , looks great! Is this gurella glue somthing you order or its just a cut deal?

Better than the rhino huh?

19. CCrete

I got it by cut about 8 months ago from a dude that supposedly had it since 2012 but who knows

for me rhino has always been my fav, ez on my lungs and kicked my ass....but if rhino is a 8 out of 10 for me, then the glue is a 10 for 10, seriously....only complaint is that its hard on the lungs a lil bit, pretty heavy smoke for me but good god is it strong after a few week cure to 30 days....after 30 it gets crazy strong

20. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I need some glu in my life. Looking good bro.