New Build...24x18x10 @ 12-16K watts (2 rooms)

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by CCrete, May 25, 2014.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

wish I could stand on a corner and hand out glue's to all yinz....everyone needs da glue in dey lyfe!!!!

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I can't find it in seed form anywhere. Seedfinder lists the heritage, the tude doesn't have it.

Damn, Damn, Damn !!!!!

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

4. bigbudztoo

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

6. CCrete

Heres a more user friendly drying rack that I built today, each row should hold around 3/4 to 1 lb per level, I used to use the mesh 6 level drying racks and they just began to take up so much room, so I got the lumber and screening and la dee dah, cost about $115 all together

[​IMG]

7. bigbudztoo

Slick looking build.

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

one word...kief

9. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Looks like mine, it saves a lot of space and works great

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

No shit! You need that bottom rack to be a mirror or countertop surface and start collecting the dropped sift.

11. CCrete

I never really bothered with kief...sounds stupid but its just another layer of WORK it sounds like, grrrrr:jj::bduh:

blazerwill420 likes this.
  12. ResinRubber

Dunno man, you seem like a cat that likes the $$ in the biz. With the amount you put out I'm guessing there's a couple hundred $$ in kief each month that's floating away. Takes about 4 minutes to scrape up a pile from that bottom tray. Be a nice finishing touch to a perfect drying rack.

:smokin:

13. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

market is always the problem with this. i'm with CC on this, i can do a bunch of things but in the end i have no market so i basically wasted my time unless it's a special request or for me

14. CCrete

Oh I def got the market for it...shit that happens in my situation is all the tiny trim chunks get dropped into the same place the kief does, tried it b4 and I just stared at it in disgust...how do I cure that shizz?

15. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Screens, worst case sift

16. ResinRubber

Just dry it and save up some then shake it through a fine sieve. That shit goes into baked goods or sold as rough sift. No shame in telling folks it's the drift from drying racks. Or in salesman lingo, "the best part without all the bud". $20 a gram all day.

:redbong:

17. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

Shake -n- Bake :)

18. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Holy SHIT! CC......been away for a while. I haven't read since I posted back in 2014, so I got some reading to do....From what I can see, great job man!:thumbsup:

19. CC2.0

CC2.0 New Member

Heeeeeeey....its meeeeee AND i need to get back into my old account and erase this one if any mods can help me... i tried to go thru the forgot my password stuff and nothing sends to my emails i use, help a brotha out!!! Whoooohoooo

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Your all set CCrete, Once you log in with you old acct I'll delete this one. It's nice to have you back buddy!Welcome back