New grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, Jun 22, 2013.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Time for a new grow log. I'm still running Canna coco and nutrients with some added bennies and some ACT thrown in along the way. The plan is to run the room perpetual, harvesting each light offset of the other one, but plans don't always work out so I'm going to play it by ear.

The seedlings are (5) Alien genetics - Tahoe Alien f2's, (3) Alien genetics - Kraken, and (3) Jack the Ripper x Blueberry Hashplant.

The clones are (7) Alien genetics - Kraken, (4) OGRaskal - White Strawberry Cough pheno1, and (3) OGRaskal - White Strawberry Cough pheno2.

The seedlings are feeding at 3ml's Canna Coco A&B and 5ml's Canna Rhizatonic. Clones are feeding at 10ml's A&B, 5ml's GO CalMag. The clones are looking rough from being in the cloner a little long w/o nutes. Everythings vegging under a 1kw on a 20-4 light schedule.

[​IMG]

2. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

:popcorn-2: you know im watching..peace b4e:passsit:

3. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Man with a plan, I like it. So are going to set up one or two scrogs? or do it SOG style?

:popcorn2::passsit:

4. JuggaloKing420

b4e - Glad to have you aboard for yet another grow log.

BR - I'm not entirely sure. Since I want perpetual, I'd have to set up 2 screens, but that'd be a major pain in the ass to do. I won't be able to train the back and sides like it should be. I don't really have enough clones for a SOG right now. Ideally, I'd like to run 36 per 1k with a short veg time, or maybe instead of having a 2 cycle grow, have a 3 cycle grow. Just need to figure out how many plants I'd need to pull a pound each harvest.

If I want each light to run 36, I guess I could run 3 cycles of 24. Veg 2 weeks and cycle them in. At a goal of a pound per harvest, each plant out of the 24, each plant would need to bring me 21 grams. Definitely doable.

But from the looks of it, I'm going to veg another 2 or 3 weeks on the clones and LST then flip. Just a grow, no SOG and no SCROG. Probably not going to flower the seed plants the same time as the clones, but I'll play that by ear. I was really hoping this bedroom would give me enough space to do what I want, but sadly, it's not.

5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

You are quite the busy clown! I'm definitely watching this one!:popcorn-2:

6. JuggaloKing420

Thanks, Disco. I try to stay busy. You know what they say, Idle hands make you a chronic masturbator or some thing along those lines.:coolbounce:

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Things look nice.

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:coool: I'll be watching too! :passsit:

:popcorn-2:

9. JuggaloKing420

Topped everyone today, took 20 more Kraken clones and I got some temp readings for everyone. No CO2 yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Plants are looking good JK420. Ill be pulling up a chair and watching the show! :redbong::popcorn-2:

11. JuggaloKing420

Just wanted to give an update while I had access to the internet. Potted the clones into 3 gal smart pots filled with chow mix (coco and growstones 50:50).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I like it, you have got a nice room going there.

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Looking healthy! Very lush green, they must like what you're doin'! :thumbsup:

14. JuggaloKing420

Thanks guys. Enviroments on point except the co2 as I had to send my generator in for a warranty. The teas have helped out alot too.

15. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I haven't ran my Co2 yet since I started. I don't have the money to fill my tanks. I wish I had a generator. It's on my list of equipment I want to get. I hate dragging these 50 lb. tanks (Which way 150 lbs. when full) to and from the gas supply place. Not to mention it would just be so much easier to just pay it with my gas bill as apposed to the refill cost of Co2 tanks.

16. JuggaloKing420

Yea that's the reason I went for the generator. By the time you buy the tanks and regulator you've almost covered the price of the generator anyways.

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I got a deal on my tanks otherwise it would have been as much as a generator. Tanks are expensive new. I found a guy on craigslist that had a paintball store that was going out of business and he had like a dozen 50 lb. tanks for sale. I bought 2 for $125 plus the regulator was like $100 so at the time it was cheaper to go this route but it costs me $65 to fill both tanks and they last for about 7-8 weeks running at 1500 PPM

Do you notice much additional heat and moisture from running the generator? I have A/C and a Dehumidifier already so I'm not worried much but I was just curious. I've heard they can increase the humidity quite a bit. :passsit:

18. JuggaloKing420

Yes, it raised both, but the A/C running more helps dehumidify the room. I think the plants respond better to the high humidity, but I have lots of air movement aswell.

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

i keep my RH at 45% at all times to be safe. When I was running hydro all the extra water in the res and the bubblers and pumps running it got way more humid than my A/C could remove so I bought a dehumidifier. I was having issues with Powdery Mildew if you might remember. :passsit:

20. JuggaloKing420

My humidity fluctuates from 50 - 75% depending on if I feed that day or not. I've never had PM or bud rot, but I keep air moving constantly.

virago420 likes this.