New room setting up...

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by RecessionGrower, Jun 17, 2009.

1. A week later (after 5 days of flower)

[​IMG]

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The garden is coming along nicely. That humidity get worked out?

cheers,

3. Yup, my humidity now hovers around 35% while lights on, and mid to high 40%'s during dark time (sometime creeps up when the humidity outside gets as high as 90%+, highest I've seen it in the past few days is 60%)

Temps are right at 72-73 lights off, and 75-76 lights on, and I added a few more fans for air circulation.

I also had a SMALL outbreak of spider mites on 3 of the plants, I was scared to treat them do to the fact that I was a few days into flower, but it seems the lower temps and the spray have helped. I havent noticed any more signs of them (besides the leaf's already spotted), havent seen anymore after a good 2hr killing session going over EVERY leaf of the 3 plants and checking of the other 15, and I also havent seen any more web's

Im about 8-9 days into flower, going pretty well. Im gonna try to get some macro shots in a few days and see what I can get

4. I got a lil spooked due to some security talk on here. Granted, this is my first grow, and I still wake up and comb over the entire house with every bump I hear in the night...

But here is a pic...

Ive got a lil bit of a jungle going here!

[​IMG]

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Your so going to prison!!!!! ;)

But on a brighter note, nice plants :thumbsup:

6. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Plants look awesome man. Unless you have given out unnecessary information you be just fine :thumbsup:. I'm working on my first real grow also, been in 12/12 for a week now. Cant wait for the buds to start growing. Be safe and keep it up. Peace

7. Hahaha thanks! Im still a rookie, I get spooked from time to time

The plants have really seemed to come alive with the addition of the 2nd 1000w in there, I wish I would have had it the whole time. Im gonna try to get some macro shots when the lights come on tonight.

The power bill comes soon, gonna be interesting to see that one haha, got 2 ac's, 2 1000w's, 6 fans, along with the rest of the stuff in the house haha.

And cooling with twice the light isint as easy. The room runs between 78-80 depending on outside temp

8. ResinRubber

Can be nerve wracking can't it RG?

9. Hell yes it can! But I feel its a good thing, when your comfortable with doing something is when problems usually arise

10. Took some pictures/measurements of the hempy's

These are at 21 days flower

Plant #1- 42'' tall

[​IMG]

Plant #2- 25'' tall

[​IMG]

Plant #3- 25'' tall

[​IMG]

Plant #4- 36'' tall

[​IMG]

Plant #5- 44'' tall

[​IMG]

Top down shot

[​IMG]

Some bud shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ResinRubber

Good looking plants RG. Nice work.

cheers,

12. So like 8 of my plants look quite a bit different then the rest. Fatter leaf structure and shorter plants. I was thinking they were a different pheno (im still a noob here) but the friend that helped me get started stopped by today, and realized he messed up, and I got 10 citrus skunk, and 8 super silver haze. He said the grow is looking GREAT.

Im gonna snap some pictures in the next few days and get em up. I'm like 31 or so days into flower, and I have another 15 or so (6 in hempy buckets, 9 in soil) about 1 1/2 weeks into veg

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

#3 looks Indica dominate to me, should produce some fat colas. :smile:

14. Yeah, I had a feeling they might be different strains, the bud structure is quite a bit different on each. A few of the short ones are getting FAT. I guess the good thing is, from what I've been able to find, the citrus skunk is a 7-8 week strain, and the SSH seems to be a 9+ week. The guy I got them from has never grown them indoor and only has a few at an outdoor patch, so he wasn't much help with the time.

I guess it gives me time to get the other 10 plants down and drying while the others finish

15. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

SSH might push past 10 weeks.

16. Yeah...I found that as I dug deeper..

The pics of seen, im not really sure exactly WTF I have

I have one thats got skinny fan leafs, and one with thick fan leafs. The one with the skinny leafs are all much taller then the others..

He mentioned that the one with the big leaf is the SSH...but from the few pics I've been able to find, I havent seen anything that looks quite the same..

I'll take some pics at lights on tonight before I water and see if anyone here might have a better idea

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

SSH will be the tall plants with skinny leaves. Skunk's will be shorter with fatter leaves.

18. New pics!

Different leafs-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

left side of room-

[​IMG]

Right side of room-

[​IMG]

I keep the veg plants on small tables between the 2 sides

And what I call "the twin towers" Both colas from 1 plant. one of these is the one I burnt a bit, seems to be coming back pretty good

[​IMG]

And a budshot for a good night!

[​IMG]

19. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hell yeah it looks great :thumbsup:

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

lol, the top pic is def the indica (skunky) and the second pic is def a sativa (Haze).