New room setting up...

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by RecessionGrower, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Was a long day thats for sure...Transplanted a dozen clones about 2 weeks or so into veg from 1gal soil bags to 3 and 5 gal (ran outta 3gla's), moved around the room abit to get some of the smaller plants more light, watered em all, took some pics. I commend all you people that have jobs that take care of gardens. Im unemployed and sometimes tending to it, preping things etc seems like a full time job in itself.

The soil plants I have in day 36 of flower arent that impressive to me. Granted, they are just in MC pre fert'ed soil and i've been feeding bloom booster for the past week. The hempys seem to have 2x-4x the weight of the soil counterparts. I want to give soil a fair chance, so im gonna do it right and start researching and a better soil/nute line up for the next round to go.

One of the plants is getting red hairs. I dont see any other in the patch with this happening, even the plants from the same mother plant... The nugs on this one are ROCK hard as well

[​IMG]

Another random hempy bud-

[​IMG]

And heres the plant that I burnt the hell outta with the light being to close. I moved the light, and its seemed to make a good comeback, getting fat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cant wait for harvest time. This being my first grow, its been really exciting and a learning experience. It should be a good fall for me!

virago420 likes this.
  2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

There's some calendar worthy shots there. Nice work.

cheers,

3. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

lookin real nice man....specially for you first grow:thumbsup: :thumbsup: and your right....it does take a little time to do it right...but its worth it....i get up an hour and a half before id usually have to so i can catch my plants at lights on and take care of all the watering and what not.....but like i said...its worth it....i havent bought pot in a little over a year and a half........ my neighbor recently told me i have the best weed on the block(he dont know i grow, naturally i got it from a buddy)....so i know its worth the time i put in......anyways......youre obviously hooked, cant wait to see your up and comming grows. peace.

4. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Looking sweet. Should be a nice harvest :thumbsup:

5. Hooked isint even the word! I told myself that if I was gonna do this, I was gonna do this right. I started off with a single 1000 watter, and now i've got 2. Id like to do a full run from veg to flower in the room, but right now im vegging under 12hrs of HPS, and then 6hrs under 2 48'' fluros. Once I get some money, im gonna buy a nice 6 or 8 bulb fluro set up, as the area i am now using for my veg area just gets too hot, its hard enough keeping it cool with fluros and fans on em.

Thanks for the compliments. Im working with a simple point and shoot digital, Id really like to get my hands on a quality cam and see what kinda shots I can get. Maybe in time for next months calender!

6. Were getting close on some of them I do believe... I dont have a microscope, but from what I can tell from my macro shots is the citrus skunks tric's are getting cloudy and I spotted a few amber in there. The SSH's seem like they have a bit of a way to go, I just started seeing red hairs a few days ago so they are going to go a while longer. Gonna start flushing the skunks next monday(will be day 51 of flower then) The skunk's deffiently arent putting out any serious weight, they are small and stocky, but the buds are ROCK HARD.

Heres a pic from a few days back

[​IMG]

7. I had my friend the more experienced grower stop by and said that a few of them were ready to go as far as he could tell. So this morning, I set up and chopped down 3 of the citrus skunks, right at day 56 of flower.

My first time trimming was a learning experience for sure. Took me just over 2hrs to trim down 3 2' high plants. Dont have any pics ATM, the g/f has the cam with her

Numbers are 278g wet. One of the plants was 113g, one was 87 and one was 78. These were 3 of my smaller girls, so it will be interesting to see what the other 15 yield

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

9. I took some macro shots and blew them up and got a pretty good look most were cloudy, and a few amber in the sample shot that I took. I just wanted his advice on it, as he has grown this strain for the past 2 years and is pretty familiar with it

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

nice

Nice buddage, RG :thumbsup:

2 hrs for 3 plants is pretty quick imo..(I'm usually a slowpoke when it comes to trimming). :icon_confused:

Look for about 3oz dry

Nice work :rocker:

Once you smoke your own, you'll never go back

:beerchug:

11. Some good news and bad news...

I finally got a scope to look at tric's.There are QUITE a few ambers, I'd say upwards of 15% possibly even. The guy I got them from isint sure exactly what the strain is, although he told me it was SSH.

The bad news (well ok, not really) is its going to be a BUSY week chopping down and trimming another 15 plants down.

I'm going to work on ordering some seeds for future rounds so I know exactly what I'm growing as well as keeping a few of the current ones depending on how well I like the smoke!

12. Finally trimmed up my first HEMPY bucket...

Now the other three were in 3 gal soil bags (iirc) and the biggest yielder (of the same strain) was 113g wet

The 5 gal hempy........256g wet!

13. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Sweet! But, :nopics:

14. Like these?

[​IMG]

Here is the best I got from 1 plant, 5 gal hempy (well this far atleast, i've still got 8 more to chop

[​IMG]

And yes, i have a room with pink walls with stars lol.

15. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Doesnt trimming suck balls!

16. Im only half done, and I've got the 4 biggest left to take down, hell of a workout on the hands thats for DAMN sure.

All in all i've got about 9hrs into it

17. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

agh i feel your pain man... I just had my own harvest this weekend and a friends larger crop a little bit ago. my fingers haven't unclenched in a month! but it'll be worth it... I had Pink Floyd's "Money" runnin through my head constantly the entire time :D

18. First run numbers (wet) are in....just shy of 2800g. I had one hempy that was almost 500g wet by itself, can't imagine if they were all like that!

Thanks to everyone that helped and gave support, the sky is the limit from here

friendlyfarmer likes this.
  19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Big take! 600 grams dry is my guess. Nice work man.

cheers,

20. Very CLOSE!

drum roll please...

622g!

Granted, im sure i'll loose a little more during the cure, but resin you were damn close!

My biggest plant yielded 110g dry from my hempy, and has twin 15g buds