On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Teamster your DWC tubs right? Daaaaaaayammmm your packed tighter than a homos asshole....nice treeline!

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

You might have to tunnel a way out of there come harvest time. :bigok:

Very nice ladies you got there! :biggrin:

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks virago, Bud, and secret grower!!

Chris yea pretty tight but like the big take e & f

Rky yea I already am doing the tunnel thing I feel like a dauchshund at watering time.

Thanks everybody

Teamster6

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Man, I remember when you first came around here. You have come a long way. Congrats it looks great.

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks Skunky your one of the reasons it looks like this today!!

Teamster6

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Thanks, but the guys on here and I only helped give advice. You at least listened and considered the things that were being said. There were soo many new guys coming in here and even older guys on here that were just stubborn and would ask questions just to do things their way and what they alone thought is correct. Give yourself some credit for being able to listen, learn, and apply what you have picked up on here. It's just a little amusing when you see guys like you that take good advice and utilize it and compare to people who are stubborn and have been at it longer than you and still can't produce anything like you can. :thumbs-up:(holy fucking run on sentence batman) It's like disregarding a very knowledgeable mechanics advice when working on your car when you know shit about cars.

Either way man things look nice and I'm sure you are liking the genepool you have now. Good stuff man!:potleaf-2: :passsit:

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

completion of week 4

Well in just a couple of days we finally are popping full burst. Here are some nighttime pics of the buds popping up all over on the top of the canopy roof high

Looks like we may get a harvest out of these girls after all. I did the next step nute jump and they really responded. Whew will be glad when the chop comes hope 4 more weeks!

www.growkind.com/gallery/data/500/44_011.jpg

Cheers

Teamster6

9. CCrete

what pics?

10. CCrete

step your game up T6:roffl: :roffl:

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Chris good things come to those who wait!! I was trying to get the pics in the large size but cant get them to go in.

Cheers

Teamster6

12. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I have a vision appointment tomorrow and it's a good thing cuz I don't see the pic Teamster6 is talkin about either . . . If I squint really hard and also copy and paste the addy, then I can see it. :)

Your gonna have colas to the roof!

Hell, all you'll have to do to determine harvest time is to check the color of the trichs that are stuck to your ceiling. :rofl6:

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I got my plane tickets ordered 4 more weeks right-Bud

14. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

come on bud I think I am gonna need the help chopping them!!!:potleaf-2: :potleaf-2: :potleaf-2: :potleaf-2: teamster6

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I think bud's arthritic fingers might need some help.....but if I pitch in the two of us might be able to keep up.

My mouth is watering thinking about the all hash you'll be making after thrimming.

cheers,

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Yea, I hadn't thought about all the hash.

Ohhhhh, man! Now I see why they have the 55gal bubble bags. :rofl6:

I wanna see that brick!:drooling:

Posted from the Wii Santa brought us :)

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Wow thats a good question Rez you know after the last three grows you are not gonna believe how fucking huge my slash pile is. I guess I need to invest in some bubble bags!

Teamster6

18. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

No we didn't even fuck with the fans just trim & buds . You'll need some help we would run it three times & get some nice hash every time.-Bud