On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Cool I have the trim all separate from the fans so what the hell I have never tried it so will do. Ha Ha I will feed the fans to the horses!!!
    Teamster6

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Watch this guy on you-tube It's long I think 8 parts but it will give you a idea of what you do

-Bud

3. smoker69

smoker69 Excommunicated

count me in!

:popcorn-2: :potleaf-2: :alien11: :bug3: :blah: :new_bluegrab: :droooling: :droooling: :qpepsi: :bananas: :band: :guitar7: :guitar3: :eek:ccasion5:

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

dont forget to bring your scissors and bubble bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teamster6:droooling: :droooling: :droooling: :droooling: :droooling: :droooling:

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

where you at again t6?

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Wow, I'm not sure how I was able to find the entire thing, but I eventually did it. Sometimes YouTube is very frustrating.:rofl:

Anyway, great video!:bigok:

The people filming it, they sounded European or something, must have never seen anything like this before in their lives. I think it baffled them. Toward the end of 8of8, he had to tell them the grades about 5 times. I got a kick out of it. :)

When I do mine I only run the "mash" once. I always get great yield, like a 1/2oz dry, but I never thought "spinning" it twice or even three times would result on anything worth messing with. But, after seeing him describe it, I'm thinking I could end up with an oz or more of hash my next run.:ponder:

I think I may do a hash run sometime this week. :)

Thanks for the video, HC!:bigok:

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I was surprised how much we got out of the second & third run is worth the time.-Bud

8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I wouldn't throw away the fan leaves either man. Some of the stuff you have is pretty frosty. I bet if you kept all your fans and made either bubble of gumby hash it would still be worth you to keep it and do a few runs. I've done it plenty of times. The trim and buds will yield more but you can still get some from the fans.

9. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Teamster!

I agree with Skunky- you DEF have some frosty fan leaves. Use em! i do, and the are worth the while... :thumbs-up:

Pullin up my comfy chair! :popcorn-2: :bong-2: :flyy:

Peace and sleep well!

-LM

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Bud.....thanks for the cool video

chris.....I am in the potatoe state you know we grow those buds also.

Rky.......I have been thinking hashberry I would like to cross that with kk

Skunky and lm I will try the fans and see if I get anything!!

teamster6:party5: :party5: :party5: :party5: :party5: :party5: :party5:

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

:bump: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

13. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Forum seems slow lately...

I'd like to check out those bubble bags once I've got a few harvest's worth of trim saved up. Peace

14. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

hi jugg

Ive never tried them but im gonna soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teamster6:anibong:

15. RkyMtnWayHigh69

It doesn't take very much to make a great batch of bubble hash.

I put my all trim, excluding the fan leaves, in a paper grocery bag and then once that bag is full, I can make about 3-4 batches of bubble hash. With each batch being "spun" at least two times.

For me this method yields over a 1/2oz dry weight from the first go round and I'm yet to do a second or third cycle with the same "mash", so I can't say what the results of the subsequent "spins" are.

Anyway, my point being it doesn't take much to get a good amount of hash.

I'd be scared to even guess how much hash someone would get from a good sized crop . . . I'd invest in the 55 gallon Bubble Bags or PayLoad Bags.:idea::ponder::ebert:

16. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Damn man, I missed your last update. I can tell theres going to be alot of monster buds! Man this is going to be crazy come harvest time! Keep up the good work man. Peace -V420

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Thats what I was wanting to hear. :) I'd thought of it in the past, but always lost interest after I see how much I get off the first. LOL If I thought it was worth while to run it a second or even a third time, I'd have been all over it from day one!:idea:

18. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks Virago

Yea rocky I was going to okief this stuff into bho but with this much it would take forever. First time on the Hash so it should be fun.

Teamster6

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Glad to see we got you on board the hash boat Teamster. The fun comes when after blazing up during Sunday football you mention that there may be something tucked away....then pull out a 5 or 6 gram hash ball and slice off a big chunk to share. Lots of folks never had full melt before.h

BTW- I use everything. If it grew I hash it or use it in the kitchen. Lotta work goes into those plants, don't want to waste any of it.

cheers

20. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Oh you will.

This little bit of fan leaves in alcohol(pint mason jar)

[​IMG]

Produced this stuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pressed back together

[​IMG]