On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Holy shit skunky made quite the batch!! Looks like i will be able to have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teamster6

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ive got it ordered the bags I mean. Used to be all I did was qwiso and usually got a pretty good yield so this will be something different to try or do both or some bho
    Cheers

Teamster6

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

LOL. Yea man that was a very(VERY) small batch. I just wanted to see if I could wash anything off those leaves because they didn't look like much. The hash was great though.:passsit: I need to get my new area setup already damn it!

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

cool Skunky I know everybody is useing these bags but what was that other stuff or method I saw you do on a past thread???? It was some kind of water bath also.

Teamster6

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Gumby. Yea you mix it in water like you would bubble hash, just instead of using bags you let the trichs precipitate out of solution and collect at the bottom you then siphon off most the water and allow the rest of the water to evaporate.

This will tell you pretty much anything you would want to know about how to do it. Only disadvantage to this compared to bubble bags really is the fact that you don't get different grades and it takes longer since you have to let the trichs settle to the bottom. cheap and effective though, and you didn't have anything involved other than water and bud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrC2dpyFwg

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Wow thanks for the cool video hell I might as well try this until the bags come it looks awsome and I have plenty so might as well play a little. Shit this thread is great now im getting hash making 101 neat!!!!

thanks skunky

Teamster6

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

bump:XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy: :XXspermy:

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

ending 5th week of flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another update closeing 5th week.

rolling right along finally getting some bud action. They started out slow but are now building. Jesus they are drinking like I cannot believe. Learned a lot on this grow size of the plants verses the nutrient as usually I only change the nutes every seven days but they are sucking it dead in about 5 days so I have moved the nute change to accomidate their rapid uptake. Cant wait till next week when I start hitting them with kool bloom.

A lot of them are sat dom so I know we will be over 8 weeks for the final buds but from the way they are forming I think they will be quite large.

Also updateing one end of the 1250cfm fan adding another conical reducer to the intake side 6 inch by 12 inch metal. I used a five gallon lid for this but I am getting tired of tapeing it. The outake already has the reducer on it.

Did start to get a little light fimming on one side but thats all the room their gonna get so tuff shit. P.s. I put the clones on last posting

Cheers

Teamster6

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

more pics

more pics

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

clones

remember the clones we gave a haircut last week. Well they are ready for another haircut this week.

I left a bunch of clones in the cloner and started to feed them. They are now feeding dwc with the sprayers look at them go. Wish I had room for them but I think they grow better than straight ebb and flow.

Cheers

Teamster6

11. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Looks good, Teamster! Do you have any plans of ever moving out of the garage? Seems like it works for you though, those buds sure are frosty...Anyways..Looks good as allways..peace:potleaf-2:

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks juggaloking actually I am in my basement shop. Would love to have one more room this size!!! Me and the wife are talking about it but I am not makeing any headway!
    Teamster6

13. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Well good luck with that one..Talking a wife into anything is hard work..

14. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Sheesh, its like you ask something totaly reasonable and boom, they make you feel like a moron in 6 or 7 words:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

15. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

16. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

NICE Teamster!

Lookin good my friend, lookin good!

Peace

-LM

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks lm did you find that thread???

Teamster6

18. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Hashish/Keif/W/e.....lol

QUALITY HASHISH!!!!! (from Fan-Leaves! Any Leaves with THC on em, Will bring you some good Hashish!!!!) Always! :thumbs-up: :bigok:

Peace,

UBB........ :potleaf: :jj: :pimp: :D

19. Mr.Armbong

Mr.Armbong Germinated

Hey teamster6!

Just wanted to say that you have a sweet jungle in your basement, bro'! Good luck with getting the Mrs. and the 2nd grow room! If all else fails do what the women do and just start sobbing uncontrollably! Use there own tactics on them. Can you guess I am baked (connie chung)? I will be watchin' your grow, if you have room in the thc theater. Mr.Armbong

20. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks ubb I will throw the fans in and see what we get!!

thanks for the comments mr.armbong stop in anytime!!

Teamster6