On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Critical mass is my favorite strain right now, from what I've grown.

Nice plants btw teamster.

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks secret grower it would have to be awfull good to take my favorite away the killing kush. I think I am hooked on the taste of that bud.

Teamster6

3. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Welcome to the Jungle! holy huge plants teamster6 can't wait for harvest:smokin:

:passit:

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

almost end of third week flower

Well had ups and downs on the grow. The plants in the back that were not getting much light were bagseed sativa doms and two sickley ones lacking light hermed on me so I pulled them and replaced them promptly with two large clones that I was flowering out on the shelf.

Now the 600w is on that end and seems to be doing its thing. Not much rise in temp in the grow room which tickled me. The digital ballast is the best thing yet. I need to cough up the money to change the two 1000w lights out to digital a heat saver.

Other bad thing on the seed plants in the front I had 3 late males show up and they were pulled. Doubt I will miss them as I am planted plenty heavily. You cant hardly walk in the room.

Good thing is the stretch has finally started to slow down. gotta couple of madonnas that are pissing me off still fired up and trying to go up. Lots of top bending and side tying to get control of this grow will see if we get a decent crop.

Not much bud action for three weeks which isnt surprising as most are sativa dom. Alot of sannies gear is sativa cross.

Several are budding but the only ones so far really popping are the Basic Beer and the Killing Kush as far as production should change in the following weeks. Dark shots with light out shows how the top canopy next to the ceiling looks. The side next to one wall had to scrog in so could get down the isle they have grown so huge!

Cheers

Teamster6

5. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

right on teamster, glad u got them males and hermies outta there, any plans for pollenating? cant wait to see that killing kush show them big buds! hopefully those madonas simmer down! lol, TEX!

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

God I love your grow room teamster. Heaven in a man cave.

cheers man,

7. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Wow, I love the size of those ladies! Your gonna have one hell of a harvest:shock:

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks Texmo69, Canadian 123, Rez, Rkymtnwayhigh69

Teamster6

9. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

JINKIES TEAMSTER!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Those girls are HUGE and lookin GREAT!!! Nicely done, my friend! Can't wait to see your "haul" come harvest time... I'm sure you'll be participating in the calendar contest really soon too!

Keep us posted- and keep up the AWESOME job!

Peace

-LM

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks lm they have been a handfull!!

Teamster6

11. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Insane!

Thats insane man! If that was my grow, I wouldnt have to grow for at least a half a year with a harvest that size! Those are some sweeeeet plants bro. Cant wait to see the harvest pics. Peace

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Well maybe it will last 12 weeks with my smoke habit. thanks virago your on your way soon I think your own yield will shock you now that you will have your 400 in that cab.....................................Teamster6

13. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Nice, um BUSH, Teamster, jinkies they're just dandy! How long did you veg for this time? and whats your average per plant you bigtime pig of a grower, good lord treeman:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks Chris veg time about 4 weeks in the tubs. Average per plant shit I dont know. I will have to figure it. I did two side plants with only 8 tubs last grow and the total dried bud was 2 1/4 lbs no stems.

15. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

2 1/4 lbs yea that would last 3 month :icon_confused: Teamster would you stop teasing us I'm going through withdraw. Killer plants my friend.-Bud

16. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks bud--too tall this time did not think they would stretch over double the veg size especially with this much light too many sativa dom.

Think I like the straight indys better not so much height and stretch.

Hopefully they will produce enough to make it worth it. I know one thing they are drinking like they are on the sahara!! Some of the tubs are drinking 2 1/2 gallons of water every 24 hours

Teamster6

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

JINKIES!!!

I'd have to go thru your shit, but that would require work. Tubs? I think I know what you're running, but I'm not sure (getting F'd-Up).

I'm taking new CM clones, Bud. If you want to 'kick the tires and light The Fire'! :lmao:

18. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks mrastro just large tubs with lava cinders!

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

clones update

thought I would show you next grows clones. They are ready for their third haircut. I keep them pruned back to control size till following grow.

The really thick ones are madonnas and the others are K.O. kush f2

Teamster6

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:devil: