Over 1500 members now!! And Growing!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CLOSETGROWTH, Jul 30, 2002.

1. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

This place is seriously picking up lately..Wont be long til the 10,000 member mark.. I wanna see 50 members on at once..I can dream cant I? It'll happen..you watch. :wink:

2. Gravity420

Gravity420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I'm with ya CG, I know we will hit it soon. I have been trying to help out by tellin my friends about this place. All of you people are cool as hell and kick ass. I enjoy coming here everyday to post about some wizeed ;)

(Edited by Gravity420 at 7:13 pm on July 29, 2002)

3. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Glad your a member bro [​IMG] We need more people like you.

4. Gravity420

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it! Next time I smoke up, I'll light one up for you and the growkind community.

5. CanadianGoldSmoke

CanadianGoldSmoke Veggy Stage

I was led here by a freind on another forum but he seemed to have dissappered!

6. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

The only problem i see.....50 members on at one time = we'll have to get more bandwith or the site will crawl. Another site had a record 700 and something....that's serious band with. Rock on!!!!!!

7. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

It would be great to see more people on this site. I'd love to tell my friends about this site but I realy don't want them to know what I'm up to. I found this site myself doing some research. and hope more like minded people find it also.

8. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

That would be so awesome. However there are still alot of assholes with just 1500. Imagine 15,000? Peace.

9. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

No ****!..And we think we got it bad now,...OH MAN!!CG. :shocked:

10. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Yeah but that is being pessimistic. We need to all be a group of optimists!! I mean, do we say "Man if i grow 15 plants instead of 5 that is more to worry about" NO!! WE SAY HELL YEAH THE MORE THE MERRIER!

11. Gravity420

Ah'men to that!

12. CanadianGoldSmoke

CanadianGoldSmoke Veggy Stage

you can subtract me as a member. i'm gone as of today. i'll be fully into my new apartment by tonight and this forum will be just a lost memory

13. cannable corpse

cannable corpse Germinated

1500? :confused: how? I don't see 1500 ppl

14. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Its the TOTAL amount of members that have registered. [​IMG] CG.

15. cannable corpse

cannable corpse Germinated

oh ok hell ya 1500 tokers :biggrin:

16. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Wait til we hit the 10000 member goal..It will be SMOKING!!! :COOL:

17. rastagrower

rastagrower Veggy Stage

og got like 36,000 something we got a long way to catch up to them (but i like the way this site is set up compared to theres thats why i joined here and so few members there is plenty of room to grow and this site will be huge trust me i tell all of my friends about this site it kicks ass hell yea lol))))))))))))

18. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Very true Rasta. I like that this site is small enough to know everyone here. I don't feel like a number.

19. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

This site is easy to get around and there are not too many threds piled one after the other, section after section. Overgrow is way too crowded and has too many thred to get around, I hope Growkind never gets that way.

20. WestEndGang

WestEndGang Germinated

hey rasta, herb, and chop,

i agree with you. I almost joined OG but the over population of that place makes china look like Alaska!!

It seems more freindly over here. Hope to make a lot of freinds here!! And learn alot. You guys look like pros to me!

AND whos this infamous Black Dragon?