Pot Grower Background Check

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by blackprince11, Mar 15, 2015.

1. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

How about try to tell me what I'm missing and help instead of painting a picture of my character that you can't possibly tell through the internet? I know I'm just "some black guy with a trunk full of guns" but what's wrong with that? I'm not breaking any laws or hurting myself or planning to hurt anyone else. And comparing what I'm talking about doing to someone stealing "anhydrous ammonia", which I assume is a derivative for explosives, is a very offensive comparison. So because I'm black with guns I'm as dangerous as a guy making explosives? I hate to be the black guy that plays the race-card but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to throw that on the table dude. You're a dick sometimes dude. Seriously. And that's not cool. That is a bullshit comparison. And racist.

2. blackprince11

And I'm glad your arm doesn't work!!!

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Anhydrous ammonia is used as a component in meth manufacture. Rural meth labs steal it from farmers who use it on their fields as a fertilizer. A black guy from the city with a bunch of guns setting up a guerrilla grow is looked at the same as a white methhead who steals anhydrous in rural communities. We don't want either of them. And dude...I'm not the one spewing racial stereotypical bullshit.

If you want to grow in the country....rent a property and clean it up. Leave the handguns at home. Buy a dog. Drink some beers and smoke some weed on your porch. Go hunting once in awhile. Don't bring the inner city mentality with you. It ain't black or white. It's attitude and a mental check.

Out here we need our neighbors to like us. We need the local plumber to trust us. We need the local bar owner to believe we're good people. We need the local cops to not want to pay attention to us. All because we're not a nameless faceless piece of shit. We will be remembered. That means we need to act like adults with a care.

Racist? Um....I'll not even dignify that. The arm comment? Go fuck yourself.

4. blackprince11

And how exactly am I deviating from this very reasonable approach? I even said "licenses and permits" so I'm talking about doing this in a state where it's legal to do so. Did I say I was gonna be stalking the woods looking to start trouble or even imply that? No. You just heard a black guy talking about guns and you filled in the blanks. Even if I was wrong about the ammonia you're still attaching lawlessness and criminality to things that are allowed by the law in states I plan to do them, and if I'm wrong about the reasons why you're attaching criminality to what I'm suggesting hypothetically then please enlighten me.

I spoke, hypothetically, about starting a legal grow in a state where it is legal to do so and defend that grow with legally purchased firearms in a manner that is in accordance with the laws of the state where I would be residing at the time. Other than a black guy with a gun being involved how do you attach a "city mentality" or criminality of any kind to anything I suggested?

Was it the shooting of the bears and deer? Would I be causing trouble for the townsfolk for doing that? Hunting? Another legal activity provided you have a proper license.

5. ResinRubber

Blah blah blah blah.............just more bullshit.

6. blackprince11

Well why even respond?

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Everyone knock it off!. BP, I can tell you RR is not a racist. I think to some degree you both took things the wrong way from each other.

So on that note get back to business or I'll shut the thread down. :redbong:

8. ResinRubber

Loud and clear boss, my apologies for the disruption and my part in them. I'll be bowing out of this thread.

9. blackprince11

RR might not be a full-bore David Duke racist but that comment sure was. I guess I went too far with the arm comment. I apologize.

10. blackprince11

How do you ignore certain users comments on your threads?

11. blackprince11

Wow! So since he's a moderator I can't ignore him? Ha! Ok so how do I proceed? I just have to tolerate it?

12. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

God I hate the race card. But tbh BP, if it was easy to start legit outfit I , and probably most here , would be doing it. I know in NY , it's a buck of bs and 10s of thousands just to apply.

13. blackprince11

Over the years RR has chimed in on my threads with statements that in my opinion had racist sentiment behind them. I tried not to take it that way and I brushed off comments and tried to find ways to address him in a way that wasn't playing the race-card but challenging the statements themselves and not casting any aspersions on his character, but this is getting ridiculous. Every thread I start he's there scolding and finger-wagging at me about statements that he took a disliking to and this needs to stop. I even gave him an opportunity to explain in this most recent exchange, in case I was just taking it the wrong way, and he responded "Blah, blah, blah". How is this not subtle harassment? And you mean to tell me that because he's a Moderator I just have to tolerate these statements and this sentiment?

I respect this forum and I would like to be respected the same as RR expects to be respected.

14. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

That kinda seems like fishing for more drama to me, but this thread has kinda seemed that way for a while now.

The last thread that involved the legal scene turned to drama really fast. If only we could hear the tones of peoples' text without jumping the gun. Let's not make this about race, culture, or whatever.

I myself am going to be heading a legal venture in the near future. I will be one of the first going into this, who will admit that I have a long ways to go before I take over the world! I do have a mentor who has managed greenhouses and is also a Ag-Sci Major, but even with this... the world of legal weed is uncertain. Many growers can't sell their products because retail establishments are less common than the growers and processors. I'd trust myself to handle the concentrates and edibles, but I wouldn't even hire myself as one of the main growers! I can grow the dank, but I know people who can manage multi-million dollar facilities. Why would I trust myself over someone who has already had all the greenhouse experience under their belt? They would make me money even if I paid them $100k+ a year, which I am willing to do...

15. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

What state disco?:passsit:

16. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Washington State is the current location, but I may relocate depending on what kind of legislation passes over the next year or so.

17. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I'm pretty sure his point was learning to coexist with nature. The animals are there and were there long before us and have just as much right to exist as we do. I've lived in the country all my life and have no urge to shoot anything that comes within eyesight. Hell, I don't even own a gun. And don't care to. The more guns, the more likely someone gets seriously hurt or killed when it wasn't necessary.

If I felt seriously threatened I have access to firearms but would make it an absolute last resort. From my experience people who own several firearms and flaunt the broad selection usually have self esteem issues or are very paranoid.

I personally don't need a firearm within reach to feel secure!!!!

Be Cool, CG

18. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Res, how do you wrap the cross in burlap, chicken wire, gas AND set it on fire with 1 arm? :rofl6: Im not even guna ask how you get that thing up in the air either..:kidding::kidding:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  19. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

You know, I'm raising a two teenagers 14 and 16 and they always have to have the last word. Never stopping to think how silly they sound and that they're just digging a deeper hole for themselves. They 'know' everything but don't 'understand' shit. Hopefully they'll outgrow it.

Be Cool, CG

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

BP, now you digging and looking for something that's not there, and it's causing problems on the forum.:BangHead: Get back on the subject or I will shut the thread down. Last warning