Put a face to the name....if you dare!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Damnit...I was getting married and missed it!

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

i just peeked back in on this thread and Insane- you look JUST like i imagined you would! Another (yet ANOTHER) gk hottie guy! Way to go with your weight loss too!

I think i have lost and gained and lost 50 pounds over the last 3 years... wish now to just keep it off!

Nice to see the happy smiling faces of GK!

Peace

-LM

3. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

Hey DUJ love the pink hair and piercings. I like experimenting with fun hair colors but pink has always been my fave! You're lucky to date your tatt artist. lol. free tatts sound nice. although I think I'm the type to get too carried away if I wasnt havin to pay. lol. Nice pic!!!

4. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

Hey thanks for the compliment LM its hard to keep the weight off... especially with all the food around here....the funny thing that game i went too was a bulls vs celtics one of the best playoffs and that game i went we were loosing the whole game... dead game from the beginning to the end... the rest of the games were wars..... isn't that ironic... its like meeting the girl of your dreams and she is 12..... hahaha

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

well that stinks! love the comparison- 12 yr old girl of your dreams, lol! too funny!

Peace

-LM

6. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

dude...i was at that game too....got booed the fuck outta the madhouse(on more than one occasion for that matter:roffl: )....sorry, im a celtic fan first.....still enjoy the watchin the bulls games tho....derek rose is a beast.

7. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dam, that means there is another fuck close to me huh? We should throw together a mid- summer MIDWEST get together goin. Shit it would be cool to go spend another day down in CHI.

8. insaneface

Man I usually loose my voice at the games i go too you know.... but it was all celtics that game.... that game derek wasnt scoring i was so pissed.... but that series was the shit all the way to game 7... I love sports Baseball and Football are my #1 though but i love to go to any game...... fuck small world huh i was soo baked when i walked in there i walked the LOOOOONG way to my seats fuck it felt like it was forever.... by the time i got to my seat all the shit i bought at the food stand was gone :roffl:

9. insaneface

Fuck yeah im down...... I usually smoke down in grant park.... Nothing like sneaking one hitters behind a tree hahahaha get blasted and go walk around Navy Pier..... cant wait for the taste of chicago comming up i swear i stay baked and eat till i cant walk... we should get together and meet up and go the taste.... fuck yeah let me know anyone in the area we should meet up and go to the taste of chicago let me know

10. Big E

Big E Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Thanks!! Purple was my favorite View attachment 15248 I have probably about $30,000 worth of work on me...even though we've only been together a little more than a year, he's been my best friend for the past 15 years, and I've probably only givin him maybe 300 bucks total, mostly when I first met him, and when I was with my ex husband..because he didn't like him...lol (who was a TOTAL douchebag...ask some of the members on here that's been on here for a while if you don't believe me!! lol)I'd get carried away too, if he let me...but he's usually too busy to be inking me up all the time...lol purple hair.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/57a6ca1edf05b_purplehair.jpg.9938b1d439d5f90eab7f33307f81538e.jpg

11. Glitterpixiee

Sweet! Sadly I only have one tatt. but am working up something for a good one-something totally expressive of me. I love piercings....want a labret but cant decide in the middle or to get one on the side opposite my monroe. I like hoops but everybody says "it just isnt you" blah blah if I like it then it's me haha. I'm sure you agree. :icon_wink:

Cannagirl likes this.
  12. Big E

Big E Latae Sententiae Excommunication

if I were to suggest a piercing...it would definitely be labret or anti-eyebrow (below the eye) it was one of my favorite piercings...and if you got a labret..don't use a hoop...you'll hate it...hoops on the side are sweet tho ;D

13. Hawaii 50

Hawaii 50 Veggy Stage

you should be proud of your looks,your a pritty girl.

you look stoned..good for you......

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

When is this man? Me and the ol' lady are down and im sure a few of my boys would wanna go too. Dam that sounds like hella fun man! Shit we'll stay blown of that dro bro! hopefuly not this weekend have that brewers game to go to, BOX SEATS BABY!

15. insaneface

WOW man lucky nope it starts the end of June till the end of 4 of july weekend... fuck yeah man when it gets closer i will let you know....

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Fo sho bro!

17. Glitterpixiee

yes I def looove hoops on the side although I just don't know if I could pull it off as much as I love it a diamond or cool stud would probably be what ends up there. I have nose piercing on left, monroe on right and just cant decide to get a piercing in the middle or left of bottom lip. The below the eye-brow is cool....I like to wear gems and stuff around my eyes so really wouldn't be that much of a difference. I really am goin crazy deciding what to do. ugh. my hubby has a labret and he either wears a spike or something like a horshoe that curls over the lip with a ball but still held in by a spike. I think thats hot as shit. I want anothe tongue piercing too but can't decide what type. I have gauged out the original one pretty good and want it just a little bigger. lol. Shoot any more great ideas my way. Thanks

18. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

i meant derek rose in general but yea...awesome game and series....and i would most def make my way to the city for the taste ta meet some of yous....youll know its me cause ill be wearing a larry bird t-shirt....hahaha

on a side note, i cant believe the celts gave up game 3 on tues....they gotta get this one tonight in LA or its over.

:roffl: @ boa.....yea, theres another fuck close to you....hahaha.

19. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Me at the office Christmas Party-Bud

[​IMG]

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I would not call u a lier on this on Bud!