Put a face to the name....if you dare!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Jul 16, 2009.

1. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

:roffl: :roffl: for sure man i will be wearing a green shirt alright but with a BIG FAT POT LEAF on it hahahaha yeah man i hate the lakers for so many reasons i mean they are using the original Offensive Triangle that Phil and Tex created in Chicago with Jordan Pippen and Paxon... i mean i can go on and on I mean K Garnett is from Chicago... when he won the championship he was yelling gang shit i was like REALLY!!!!... but yea i will let you guys know via pm when the time is closer for the taste i usually take nothing but the best green to stay baked all day and just eat.... cool man

2. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

3. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

How cute am I?

[​IMG]

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Srry not at all, my female Pit can make her look really pretty lol!

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

well fuck it i aint got anything else to hide. Here is a pic of me Ice fishin this past winter. These fuckin dog fish fight like hell, but fuck they waste my bait!

DSC02355.JPG

/monthly_2010_08/DSC02355.JPG.5fdf7593cd780d450c121a32a37ad828.JPG

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

but this is what were usually after when were fishin. This is a 32 inch Norther Pike. I know its not that big but shit its somethin!

northern 32 inches.JPG

/monthly_2010_08/57a6ca278a8b9_northern32inches.JPG.efc9a1251b8379cce468dcce14d993f3.JPG

7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

You uuugggggly!!!!!!! ;)

8. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hi Evil,

You still getting your ass chewed for giving your # to strange women?

:argue: :roffl:

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

He is just trying to overcome his prince william eyes, It's hard to be believably evil with those puppy dog blues ;) So he has to try extra hard :angel4:

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Dude thanks and I have lost like 34 pounds since that picture, the first one I posted. Now I wanna go to the first meet and greet to show off lol! Damn being poor. I swear friggin cali better pass that law. Or maybe we could have a Cali one even if not?!?!?! Pretty please?

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

(I am literally so self conscious I would barely ever let my own fiance see me naked, we were working on it till he left) Anyways, I don't mean to sound arrogant about showing off, I just have never even worn a bikini or anything remotely provocative at all! And shucks dude this mono sucks, weakness wise, and the throat hurts like a bitch but I have pain meds so I can stand it...but I am losing like a pound a day on top of what I lost already. I just keep drinking chocolate milk and forcing soft stuff......man I wanna go with you guys now and be skinny for the first time in years/ever?

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LMAO comin from a guy whos keyboard looks like it was in Iraq for the weekend lol! Dnt see any picsof u my man, shit on that thought dont break your camera we like the bug pics! LMAO!!!!!

13. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

DO IT!!!!

Show to C/O! It'll be a grand stage to meet people and say "Lookie what I did". I've got 362 days til I get married, and well... I need to lose about 10-15lbs before then. Nice job girl! Hope you feel better soon.

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The stranger the better in my book :mashed:

15. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Ive been collecting that dust for the last 5 years! Its mine!!!!!

And, yes their is a pic of me, well some of me.

[​IMG]

and theres one of canna taking a shit ;)

[​IMG]

uuurrrrggggg, durty girl!

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

One quick one. My wife said something funny.I've lost about 15 lbs since this was taken in March.

[​IMG]

MrAstro likes this.
  17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

HAHAHA!!!

It's wild how screen names & avatars can cause a totally false impression of what the person may look like! Causes problems for me, anyway.

I was thinking that you were a young punk! J/K! You're another Old Head!

Since his wgt. loss, you could pass for Bud's brother!

Nice to really meet you :thumbs-up:

Don't Let My Youthful Appearance Fool You!

[​IMG]

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yeah, before I started looking at all the pics, I thought I was amongst all youngsters. At least , for the most part, I would hang with just about anyone here. Well, so far.:roffl: And there's quite a few I def. would :anibong: and:passsit: with.

19. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

What are you talking about Mr.astro -Bud :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

[​IMG][​IMG]