running a drip for 327 plants

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by taipau, Jul 15, 2008.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

AAGGGGRRRRHHHHH!!!!!!

Its that fucking talking book again!

2. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

i wouljd pay good money for a talking book.:love4:

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

What kind of cash you got Tai? LOL

Fookin Skuzzi! LOL

4. "The Master"

"The Master" Time Lord

He is the Nobel Peace Pipe winner of mj horticulture as I see it.

If GK were a think tank, like the Brookings institute? 'Use would be a chair person on any commitee gk would sit.

:animbong:

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Awww shucks guys.

ROFL @ Nobel Peace Pipe.

Mensa called and asked my opinion on world peace and the energy crisis, I said sorry, I dont do humans! Just cannabis.

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Remember and Keep it Plain n simple for the Gker Troops!

TIPAU has actually Posted about 4 pictures!!!! :wink:

Just to get the Facts strait!!!

Does sound a lil strange, its just the way youve came across IMO (I THINK n HOPE...lmao) But please my good man, DONT SPREAD YOUR OWN HOME TRUITHS ON WHERE N WHEN YA GOT THIS N THAT, it only leads to someone reading this, that doesnt like what they hear! :icon_confused: :)

What i mean is, toooooo much INFO on everything youve been doing n all that.

Keep it PLAIN n SIMPLE and we'l allll be able to HELP you get round this set-up or grow that your doing.

And YES, i "READ" Your Post with 4 pics and i was trying to understand exactly what you were going on about, but to keep thiungs SIMPLE is an EASY WAY to get the HELP that you NEED my good friend!!!

Peace,

UBB...........:pimp:

P.S, I would Watch out with that Elekky Bill and Phone Call, MAYBEE that is as lieniant a CALL as they can HINT to ya!?!?!?!?

Stay Safe....ALWAYS! :thumbsup:

7. HayWire

HayWire ChooferHolic

this one fuked up dude we have here ... I think hes done more than smoke

8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

If you are talking about T, it's a girl.

9. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

im gonna tell you what i do with hay wire

I string up bales of hay, and then i put in the barn. But to be a chofferholic,

well thats ok, cause dude ,still think im as dude, but im not im an old lady of 49 with a bad disease, and yes, maybe i say too much, i didnt want to even come on here, he made me do it, he made me do it. Ok red one, daisey false alarm, two kids with a cardboard cutout. Red one out, daisey out.

yes, considerably more then smoke, mothers little helpers for starters, then I can move up to the D1118 , and even tramadol, any which way you prefer.

Im more of a Waitrose kinda girl, I like my Duchy Originals.. Thats so cool, if I did like the Duchy Originals for bush.

10. HayWire

HayWire ChooferHolic

No you are the master of wierd thoughts ...Thats straight up ,I read the whole post this morning and I for one cannot follow what you are on about You write the wierdest things ,But hey what ever floats your boat ...

I think I'll keep away from this thread from now on it's just freaking me out the more I read it ...

11. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

no worries then, I have 269 females, went 12/12 about 9 days ago, and there small

but im trying to get this done before october.

just got a new order of dr chronics laughing beuddha females, cant wait to get those tomooroz, cause there going straigt in baby, 3 grow op, I nearly done on that 10 plant organic grow, turned out had 5 males 5 females, kept loads of pollen from da big bud plant, may try that with my new buddhas, probably fuck up the gens if i did that to be honest have not even seen any qualities of laughing buddha.

anyways

laters

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/queen.htm

gators

12. DoctorStrangelove

DoctorStrangelove Germinated

you say an awful lot of shit for not wanting to come on here. you're gonna get arrested, or atleast you would here in the u.s. have fun.

13. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

yes, probably would be in usa

funny things happen in all other places then then america.

got some cool pics for later tonight.