some new avatars..

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by ClayStreet, Mar 20, 2004.

1. oneplant

oneplant Begun Flowering

I like it. Thank you clay. Its green too. My favorive color. You are the man.

2. blurag2003

blurag2003 Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey Clay! can i get one can i, plzz can i, mmmm, mmmm naw just playing how in the world do u do things like that? I dont no too much about comp. but thats great, hey can you do one with a blurag background with my name in front like ONeplant?

3. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

here ya go bluerag..

[​IMG]

4. rockatansky

rockatansky Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey Clay how about a new one for me? I love mine but would love to have the action scence from Mad Max where he slams on the brakes and throws the car into reverse, can it be done?  Or maybe anything from the new one Fury Road.  Anyone seen that yet? Is it any good?

Peace Rockatansky

5. blurag2003

blurag2003 Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey thanx CLAY, but is there a program i can buy so i can do the same??

6. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

7. kennyde99

kennyde99 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

clay when u get some time , if you can make me a kenny getting lighting bolted or i don't know , have fun with it .. maybe the rats pulling my head away or something ..

thanks

kennyde

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Clay........your amazing!! Soooo talented and creative and I think you would be a hell of a graphic artist!!! Sweet pic you made Miss Sativa!! Hmmmmmmmmmm thinking one could make $$ selling those pasties. :roll:

I love the one you made me......has all my favorite things.......beach and leaves. Keep up the good work!! [​IMG]