Stupid stupid drug tests! Advice, prayers, anything?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Mrs.Boa, Feb 17, 2011.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

it's nasty but it works: 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar to 1 gallon apple juice.

Drink it ALL, splitting the vinegar into 4 parts, 1 for each quart of juice, 1 hour between each.

Drink 1 quart of juice with 1 part of the vinegar, wait a few hours, and drink the next park, and so on.

Natural antioxidants and it will flush your system. It doesn't hurt to down a half gallon of water rigt after than and another half gallon right before pissing in the cup either.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That's exactly right T6!

3. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I am a blunt, speak your mind kind of guy. I also have no filter between my brain and mouth. If you ask me a direct question, I will always give you a direct answer.

So, now that you are having to play the courts' games, you will have to play by their rules.

Here is my advice. STOP SMOKING POT OR YOU WILL GO TO JAIL..

Do I sound like an asshole? If I do, good. Maybe the message will get through.

Does not smoking suck? Bet your ass it does! I haven't smoked in months by choice. I have to do what needs to be done, so do you.

There's my advice. Take or don't. Your choice.

Peace.....

MrAstro likes this.
  4. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Sounds pretty good. But if you dont have a Urinator, give a neighborhood kid a quarter to pee in a bottle, LOL (anybody who is clean willdo) Put the urine in a condom. Tie it so it wont leak and tape it against his body so body heat will keep it warm. Go in the john, poke a hole or rip it open, Voila---warm, clean real urine. Of course, it's a bit trickier if the PO wants to watch. In that case, he may be screwed. On the other hand, unless the PO is gay, he wont like looking that closetly---if the condom is taped with flesh-colored tape to the underside of the penis and if he practices a few times, first, he can probably bring it off. A "Hey man, I cant pee with you watching me!" wont hurt. Just keep in mind the PO has had lots of people try to fake it before.

If you have a Head Shop OR a Health Food store, they will have some product that cleans urine.

good luck

Dix

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

The urinator is the delivery (unnecessary) and something like QuickFix is the urine.

6. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I dunno about how probation officers and such work where some of you are at, but both the ones I had in FL WATCH the piss leaving your body,according to law,, so if you plan to use faux urine here, ya better have a way to make it look right, cuz pulling a little cup or bag outta your pocket will get you arrested.

Just my .02 on fake piss

7. hydromorphone

hydromorphone Excommunicated

Best of luck to you guys. Mrs.Boa you need to lay the law down with your man. Do whatever it takes to get his head right. Marijuana might not be physically addictive but this is a prime example of psychological addiction. IE continue to smoke at the risk of going to jail.

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

In your opinion I guess. I've done the whole fake and real urine in a condom or tube and put it in your crotch or armpit blah blah and the hand heating pads too. They are not as reliable as my Urinator. It never fails. I have been denied cuz a sample I had taped to my crotch wasn't warm enough when I gave it to the lady. I also had a friend that used the hand warmer pads and it was too hot when he gave the sample over and the knew right away that he was up to something. My urinator keeps the real or fake urine at the perfect temp using a couple 9V batteries for like 4 or 5 hours. Yes the Urine is the key to passing the test but the Urinator is the key to getting the lab tech to accept the sample. ANd it's design allows you to tuck it into your undies and then just pull the tube out of your fly (for a guy anyway) and even if their is someone watching they can't see it. You can just hold it under you manhood and it look like you're peeing. No way they will see you pull anything from your pocket or deny your sample for being too warm or cool and no way you have to fumble with a condom that could break and leak all over. Way way better IMO and well worth the investment. I have had mine for like 10 years and it still works like new. It's been used dozens of times. Can't go wrong with the Urinator.:passsit:

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Quickfix comes with a temp. strip & hand warmer. It's in a sm. plastic bottle that's easily held in your underwear. AND I'm sure it's cheaper than the Wisinator.

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Urinator not wisinator. And I mentioned the flaws with that method of using the hand warmers. They are not reliable. I'm not claiming that the Urinator is inexpensive. I am claiming that when it really counts and you NEED to pass a drug test I would much rather have my Urinator than any hand warmer to control my specimen's temp. It plain and simply is the most reliable way to pass a urinalysis.

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm aware of that. Same thing; product name irrelevant.

12. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I used synthetic urine for years. Some how my job figured it out and now they can check for it. They come back saying there's plastic sedemint in you sample and make you go again...

When I was on paper, I quit smoking.. 1st positive UA, they sent you to county jail for a weekend with a probation violation. Second time you violate probation, your probation gets revoked and you finish sentence in jail

13. hydromorphone

hydromorphone Excommunicated

If you use synthetic urine make sure you have the most recent version. Some older versions don't have all the extrA goodies in them as the new ones.

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Not at all the same thing so yes the product name is relevant. Wizinator not wisinator is this [​IMG] It uses those hand warmer pads that I dislike and a fake penis. The Urinator is this [​IMG] Uses batteries and an electronic heating element set to 98 degrees for perfectly controlled temp and no fake penis.

15. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

I'm looking for topics regarding synthetic urine coz I need on Monday. I've been waiting for months for the job that I've applied for. I thought I'm not qualified anymore but yesterday I got a call from them, job interview goes very well. Now my problem is how am I going to pass the test. I know that I am not clean because my girlfriend and I have a session last week. Unfortunately, we smoke hard that night not knowing that this scenario will happen. My girlfriend said that I should try Quickfix but I saw posts on other forums saying that it is not working great right now. Some say because of expiration so make sure to check the expiry date. I'm gonna look for sites with good information like urinereview.com maybe this will also help.

16. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

clear choice sub solution is the best way to go-Bud

17. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

Thanks Headcase, I'm gonna check out the reviews of that solution, i want to make sure everything will go well. I really need a job right now.