synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Grown in Tx., Jan 29, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

:danger:this shit doesn't work for piss test anymore if it gets sent to the lab. they check for uric acid and other proteins that should be in urine:wtf?:

. just had 2 back to back test using different brands and both came back inconclusive. they wanted to drive me to the 3rd one, I quit, I would rather that than fail a drug screen. my wife hates the idea of collecting her urine for me to use but she is about to have to get over it. fucking sucks man!

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

careful man - female urine doesn't work for a guy

they test for that

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

There is a brand of synthetic urine that has uric acid... Dr John's Famous Pee Pee... I used it to get my hospital job...

www.urinator.com

4. Grown in Tx.

thanks guys. it's just crazy I have been using this stuff for at least 8 years and never had a problem.

just never understood the whole drug test thing. it really is an invasion of privacy.

5. friendlyfarmer

yeah it is. huge invasion of privacy.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this. BB214 seems to have a good solution.

6. Grown in Tx.

ok, I called and asked if I could come in Monday and re-take the test and they were cool with it. I have like 1 friend that doesn't smoke or anything, so I'm going to use his pee in the bladder bag.

what a pain in the ass this has been. but at least they were cool about it

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

You realize the main thing that will give an inconclusive result is because it appears dilute. Just like if you drank too much water. Some brands are better than others and I'm sure the ones I've used in the past might not be the same or the differences in testing. Also depends if they are just using strip based UA or if they are going straight for a GCMS. synthetic will be fine for strip based depending on which manufactures test being used and then depending on the GC and operator those can differentiate even easier. Not to mention most synthetics don't foam like real urine when shaken and don't precipitate out like a real urine either.

Just another option. You could stop smoking a couple of days and think use a stinger detox drink. They work fine if you use them right. You might buy an extra one to test out to see how long you need. Bottle says an hour but that may not work for you. Because you will have to drink it then two refills of water. Then pee 3 times then you will want some color to return to your urine before the test. One thing that will also help to mask that as well incase of a slight dilute sample is a multivitamin. Will help maintain specific gravity, give color, and add some creatinine to show it's a real sample because that's a byproduct of muscle metabolism. I had to use one and took the test about 3 hours after first drinking it. Worked like a charm. That was for probation and they were surprise tests. I just received a call and said you have to be in before the end of the day for one. So no time to do anything and I wasn't expecting it since it was not a drug or alcohol related offense nor do I have any prior charges or anything. Smoked the night before and passed, drank two of those stinger things for that.

8. Grown in Tx.

most of the detox drinks have a lot carotene in them that will throw red flags. I cant have another inconclusive result or job is gone. I already got some clean pee ready to go. gonna put it in the bladder bag in the morning, I got hand warmers to keep it warm while waiting in the waiting room.

9. skunky

True but I know for sure the stinger works just for future reference. Also, I work in this type of field and have designed a couple UA GCMS and LC tandem tests. Though I completely understand, just be careful with the handwarmers some of them get alittle too warm. I usually either crotch or keep it tucked away in the axillary/underarm region. Good luck man!

10. Grown in Tx.

I passed the and start back to work today:coolbounce:

I would like to the little packets you pour into your urine sample for the random (strip no lab involved) test. there is one job the co. is doing for exxon and they will walk up tap a worker on the shoulder and give them a random u/a.

11. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

congrats

12. friendlyfarmer

13. Grown in Tx.

I appreciate the positive vibes folks!!

man, what a pain in the ass that was!!! cost me a weeks worth of work and pay:BangHead:. if there is any kind of a bright side to this its coming from lights shining on the new F&D tables I had time to build in the flower and veg rooms

14. skunky

Just be careful with that and honestly you would need a constant supply in my honest opinion. Like new clean urine every week. I wouldn't trust it to pass visual inspection once past 7 days old, really 3-5 days depending on the person. Calcium will precipitate out, if there are any red or white cells they will clot and fall out as well. Same if you freeze it, it can cause things to chunk up and you have this cellular debri appearance. If the person checking the specimen is paying any attention at all and can see it will be pretty obvious you didn't just provide that specimen yourself. So just keep that in mind.

15. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

I heard you can keep clean fresh urine in a condom.. Would that be true?

I wondered if a lab would test for chemicals or lube that would be on the rubber.

Also the dude told me he wore tightie whities and tucked the rubber under his nuts on the way to be tested so it would be body temp.

when it came time to piss he had a tack and pierced the rubber and filled the sample cup and it passed.

That was like 15 years ago so im guessing testing has advanced since then?

16. Grown in Tx.

so.. non lubricated condoms, I will be trying when this bladder bag wears out.

that's what I've heard, it gets cloudy after a few days. did not hear about the freezer messing with it though. such a P I A

17. skunky

As far as condoms go there is nothing present that could be detected. Even with lube. Lubes are water based, they mimic no tested drug metabolites or adulterates. The way most UAs are done are basically adulteration strip based testing whether automated or manual reading. Those will will test for things like pH, specific gravity, ketones, glutaraldehyde, billirubin, creatinine, nitrites and nitrates, and then test for other things like oxidants or pyridinium chlorochromate such as specifically used with the urine luck bullshit. So those two alone will detect pretty much anything you could add to the sample to whip it clean. So the basic UA is for validity along with the UA drug screen. 99% of the time unless they have reason to deeply check you if it's a UA test its just a bullshit screen enzyme immunoassay. So first of if the UA comes back irregular they will not even care about the drug screen because they can't trust the specimen. If the UA passes and drug screen flags anything the specimen is then submitted for confirmatory reflex testing by GC-MS(either headspace or direct injection) or a tandem LC-MS. Those have both lower limits of detection and greater specificity(though to an extent with certain regards).

Now for frozen samples.

Yea we will reject frozen specimens. They typically don't even have that cloudy turbid appearance like the older samples they just look like these nasty clumpy masses sitting in the bottom of the sample. That's just a normal practice in our lab. Though.... Somethings you can try is have a close donor, someone you know well and can for the most part expect the same type of results unless they make drastic changes in their diet or something else health wise pops up. Good to have the same sex incase they test for any hormones or anything as well. Some places do some places don't. But with the frozen samples you will have the best results with resuspension if you SLOW THAW. And I mean slow. If you thaw it too quickly some of that precipitate will not resuspend. I wouldn't even thaw it in

Grown in Tx. likes this.
  18. Grown in Tx.

damn Skunky, excellent info. I do have a buddy that doesn't "party". gonna freeze some to have. maybe i'll strain it or something if I need to.

19. skunky

Or just get some freeze it and do some little experiments. Try it thawing it out at room temp vs hot water vs cold water and/or fridge vs via body heat. I typically found cold water or fridge thaw to be the best. Though that doesn't help you for shit with the tap on the shoulder "Hey come with us for a UA." approach. And if you are in a situation to where that is possibly I would also play with stability of specimen while storing in the fridge at night and storing on your persons throughout the day see if it precips out faster that way or at least get an idea on specimen integrity as far as how often you may need to replenish.

Hopefully sometime in the somewhat near future that could be an issue of the past. Sucks when productive and hard working members of society have to worry about the ability to work over such a nonsensical issue. :bduh:

20. Grown in Tx.

Hopefully sometime in the somewhat near future that could be an issue of the past. Sucks when productive and hard working members of society have to worry about the ability to work over such a nonsensical issue. :bduh:

amen brother