Ted Nugent on gun control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Herb, May 19, 2010.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Maybe the problem is that being a gunsmith isn't prestigious enough for Hank.

Herb likes this.
  2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Seriously, RR.....All positions are judgemental. Why are you and Teamster6 resorting to ad hominem attacks?

I never said "NRA activists view the founders as prophets". I said Americans. I never lumped hyper patriotism into anything. I'm talking about quite ordinary patriotism. You are intentionally exaggerating.

Gun advocates ARE fearful and ARE reacting out of fear. Most of the posts in this thread are dripping wet with fear. Don't tell me it's not there. It's as plain as day.

I'm well aware that many gun owners are intelligent, insightful, clear headed.

Patronizing with a "there's nothing more to add" is pretty weak, and it's posturing.

3. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Haha, that's a very funny comment. Actually, gunsmithing is a very prestigious skill in my eyes, more so because there is no bowing and scraping involved.

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I have had conversations before like this but it was with a frog!!

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

5. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Allright man, I'll meet you by the bike racks after school and we'll fight!

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Make sure you pack a fuckin lunch!

Teamster6

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

The frog was no where near as well spoken as Hank.

Edit: That's not to say that I agree with any of hanks posts in this thread. Just that he appears to be more eloquent than the frog.

Edit 2: At least everyone has switched their attention away from me for the time being. :roffl: :thumbs-up:

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Never mind Hank. You've been presented clear concise topics and debate which you've responded to by categorizing as "minute men mentality", "revolutionary fantasy" assuming "Americans are scared", commenting on "nauseating" American patriotism when it's not relevant, assuming a regard of the founders as "prophets" and the Constitution as a "bible" with "quasi reverential hues".

This does not constitute debate.....it is judgmental opinionated BS that dodges rebuttal. If that's the game, I'm not playing.

As well read as I believe you are I'd think you'd understand words have impact and meaning.

9. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I may have missed a post here, but I'm still unsure of why hank thinks 'american patriotism' is skewed...not that I think it isn't, but why 4 u?

I'm not scared, I know that either shit will hit the fan or ill soon be buying my land out in the middle of nowhere so I can start the sister commune to my floating island in the middle of the pacific. I say bring on the peril! Let's get the global population back down to a couple/ few million and call it good!

I will gladly scrifice myself if it gives future generations the oportunity to live off the land once again. To eat drink and be merry while their teeth fall out and they die happily at 45 or so.

Nuke us pakistan! What the hell are you waiting for? It won't take long for civilization to come back...everyone will have guns for life needs purposes, every 5 yr old boy will know how to kill an animal with a knife...and any man that can't build a boat with no tools by the time he's 20 will proly starve to death. Survival of the fittest!

Annex ALASKA!!!!! :pimp:

10. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

I dated a guy many many years ago and he got me a sweet little Tauras 85 5 shot revolver and we installed laser grips on it. Wanted a glock but decided I could do what I had to do with five bullets (I'm a pretty good shot) and no jamming up on me. I took a class, got a concealed permit and carried that mother with me to work every single day. I worked in a horrible part of town. We had to install bars on the windows and a huge gate surrounding the facility but still had break ins, guess they were lookin for K because it was a vet clinic but they never got into the clinic part after the bars went up. Before that they stole a bunch of tools. I was often there alone finishing things up and wasn't about to get hurt or raped or whatever. Anyway I am totally for our right to bear arms. I dare somebody to walk in my house to screw with my family cuz if they get past the dogs and to me they are gonna have a big suprise.:qright5: At heart I am a lover not a fighter and believe in Peace, Love, Unity. and Respect but you still have to protect your own. I still don't think guns should be as easy to get as a pack of cigs tho cuz there are a bunch of idiots out there bearing arms that mos def shouldn't be. There should be a psych eval along with background checks. LOL

Herb likes this.
  11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Cool my gal packs a browning 380. 13 in the mag and one in the pipe.

Teamster6

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

No offense, but JUNK.

You know, hank...

I'm trying very hard to stay 'out-of-the-fray', but...

I initially felt sorry' for you, trying to grow in japan (under power lines, no less :lmao:)...

I'm not about to waste my time listing every issue I have with (pretty much) every post of yours, but I would be remiss, not voicing my opinion.

Dude! You're coming-off like a little cunt. Actually, acting like a little cunt. I'm not here too long, but I can notice a trouble-maker when I see one. As someone's already noted, all your posts seem confrontational. Even your 'apology' to Canna was a slap.

Grow The Fuck Up.

IMO, either tune the fuck in or tune the fuck out. Join a jap MJ site. Who fucking would care?! T6 MAY miss you.

btw; I hope that you're still with your mail-order bride when she hits-the-wall, like your mother-in-law! OMfucking G!!! :puke:

13. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Not to horn in but taurus make a decent revolver for a lady that wants a foolproof no possability of jamming handgun. The rubber grips and the recoil slots make their 44 mag managable for even a small lady. Not that there aren't better pistols out there but the taurus is decent quality, affordable and comfortable for most. I had one I used to take with me when I walked the dog in bear country. I liked it.

Happy hunting :pimp:

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

True. Just not something like a Glock, H&K, etc. Taurus is nice enough, if you're on a budget.

Sorry. ATM, hank's nasty posts were working on me.

Taurus is nice :thumbs-up:

15. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

:roll::roffl: :roffl: :roll:

16. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

Drama..... :popcorn-2:

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That was starting to piss-me-off, also.

18. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I think the "gun" is irrelevant to the overall argument here. Like Res pointed out. This is about control. If we had laser guns, it would be laser control. If we still only had knives, it would be knife control. The one common denominator is always CONTROL.

We are only but a few generations away from those men that took up arms against a tyrannical government and triumphed. Just because we laid down our rifles and picked up Big Macs, that spirit is not dead. It is still in our blood.

The way things are currently going, we may called upon to do it again.

Will you be with us Hank?

Herb likes this.
  19. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I haven't apologized to Canna. I think you are a bit confused. Maybe you are thinking of Ras. Canna and I seem to have similiar views on this subject.

And if you don't like my posts feel free to add me to your ignore list. I've got an opinion on the subject and I'm free to express it. Notice I haven't attacked anyone personally, like you just did.

I really can't believe you just called my wife a "mail-order bride". First of all, I'm in Japan, you stupid fuck, and she's Japanese. Secondly, FUCK YOU!!!. You just crossed a line there, motherfucker.

20. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

If America was invaded by a foriegn army, I would go back and fight, of course. I wouldn't join some revolution against the government, if that's what you mean. America is a strong democracy. The gov should be changed with votes, not colts.