Ted Nugent on gun control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Herb, May 19, 2010.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

My manner is quite civil.

None of those things are true.

You and several others here really seem to enjoy slandering me, but I'm the one that's offensive. Riiiiiiight....

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Official Head Shaker:

(Shakes head)

:smoke2:

3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Nice story, but in real life the kid would had come out, shot the old man and stole his wallet.

Moral of the story. Alcohol + guns = dead old men

4. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

hahaha there it is....took long enough:roffl:

5. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

What if that "foreign army" were dressed like this...

[​IMG]

...instead of this

[​IMG]

because that's currently what's happening to this country. :angry: and the people who are really pulling the strings are not put in place with votes.

6. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

I could have picked any gun I wanted and looked at so many guns and gun mags and couldn't decide but when we were at the gun store I tried out quite a few but for some reason I really liked the Taurus, I wanted a glock but really didn't want something that could jam up on me at the wrong time. I do agree there are much better guns out there but it feels good in my hands and is right on target. The ex had quite the collection including two glocks but my fave of all times was our .410 double barrel sawed off "home protector" lol that was a tight ass gun.

Thanks GG- I have enjoyed mine very much. I just really like the way my gun feels, perfect weight (cant stand those ultra lite guns I wanna know Im holding a gun when Im shooting), looks decent, etc and if it was that crappy the ex wouldnt have bought it, he wouldve just got me what he wanted LOL! I swear he loved guns more than me. :roffl: jk. We put Crimson trace laser grips on mine and the only thing I dont like is they aren't quite as comfortable as the stock rubber grips youre talkin about. I don't use the laser for target shooting, have found Im a better shot without them but they are useful in certain situations.

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I sincerely apologize. That came-off/was rude.

I guess I was in a pissy mood.

Blame it on tokyo rose :lmao:

8. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

There's a Glock 19 in the computer desk, a Glock 26 in the dresser with concealment holster, an 870 next to the bed and if I open the closet ... well, you get the idea.

Peace means carrying the biggest stick.

Rarely, when I'm out of my house, do I not have a gun. Doing yardwork, etc, the 26 is with me. At work, I've got it on me. Driving home, from work, to dinner, with clients, it's with me. Places I can't legally carry but "concealed means concealed", I'm not going to say ... but I'm not worried about having to defend my life in those places.

Side Note: Probably going to drop the Glock's and pick up the new Taurus 24/7 G2 and G2C, along with a 709.

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

There is a big stinkin coward lurking in this thread. You know who you are.

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I keep my 16 gauge Ithaca Pump Action loaded and ready by my desk at all times. I am planning on picking up my first handgun this year. I'm either getting a Smith and Wesson 649 or 686, I'm not sure yet.

11. Glitterpixiee

Dude it's all good. I know there are far better guns out there. Money wasnt an issue so it wasnt really a choice based on funds, dont know why I didnt get something better but it's really all I needed at the time cuz we had one hell of an arsenal :roffl: Im serious I started getting a little freaked cuz it was like every other month dude was buyin another gun. It was like an obsession to him. Luckily he was a very peaceful man or I might not even be alive after kickin him to the curb. :roffl:

You have the right to your opinion man trust me I speak my opinion all the time just ask rollin2techno LOL. I guess essentially it boiled down to the fact that for my first very own firearm to be carried concealed it met all my needs. I took no offense at all.

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I've been refraining from posting on this thread I own 4 rifles & 3 shot guns they are used for hunting I have been hunting since I was 10 My youngest daughter even goes deer hunting .I don't live in a bad section of town where I would need a gun for protection I would be fucked because my guns are in a locked cabinet & have trigger locks on them.So if I lived in a place where I needed a gun for protection I think I would move me & my family away from there but I wouldn't have a second thought about shooting someone that was going to harm me or my family. I have owned hand guns when I was younger & they got me in trouble everytime for some reason I had to carry them & when I got fucked up I ended up shooting something luck I never killed anyone. One more thing when you register a gun it's on record & the police & government know. Less than a mile from my house the police raided a Sunday school teachers house for pot before the raid they check & found out she had a registered hand gun they came in shooting she was 44 & die that night.So fuck registering & gun control. Just my 2 cents-Bud

13. Glitterpixiee

Damn man you are always prepared and aint a damn thing wrong with that. I have always felt safe with a gun on my side and Pit Bull ridin shotgun. Just like Canna said she has her pitty as part of her protection. I tell you pits are wonderful animals but arent too fond of people messin with their owners. I have always worried though if an armed person comes after me and my dog gets shot tryin to protect me I'm in a shit ton of trouble cuz my dogs are my four legged babies n I will defend them too. My old boss had a no weapons on the property rule but we were tight as tits and she knew everyday I came to work I was packin.

14. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I am the boss so I can carry ;) few of my guys carry but they're "reasonable" and usually leave it in their trucks, not for safety or whatever but just because the extra 40-50ounces on your belt isn't needed with a toolbelt, on your back, doing something in cramped quarters. Company functions, in the offices, on the campus ... it's all good.

I don't announce I have a gun. It's just part of my daily carry of keys, cell phones, wallet, billfold, change, etc. Also carry a mini flashlight with a spare mag.

BTW -- I've got a 5yr old pit, and wanting to get a German Shepherd. Great dogs, but I've got more in the home defense arsenal than just her.

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:thumbs-up: Why dont you just get a Rottweiler?

(sorry, but I'm fucked-up, alittle)

[​IMG]

Theses are just after adoption. Never socialized. Tuned him in and he's cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Moocher stole NINEcookies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He gets piss because Mort can out-run him and bite his ass!

Dog is fearless. I swear that he'd remove your arm, had you come at me too fast. Loves to 'grab-and-shake'. Last night, he ruined my old beater sweatshirt. L sleeve about gone.

[​IMG]

And the opossum, this am

[​IMG]

I apologize for taking-up space, but I'm getting pretty fucked-up and just trying to keep laughing.

It pretty much crushed me..

[​IMG]

Now that 'I know' this is about the time MY BOY was starting to get sick.

[​IMG]

I don't beileve I've not even shared this with my Parents.

Losing Your Boys Sucks

[​IMG]

Again. I'm Sorry. I'm Fucked

16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Are you ok mrastro? You said you were fucked up and crying in another thread......just hoping my friend is ok!!!

17. Glitterpixiee

So sorry......

Man youre makin me cry. My heart goes out to you. I don't think I have felt greater pain than the loss of my canine companions. When my most awesome pit ever died suddenly at the age of twelve years old (pretty long life for his size). I just thought I was better off leaving the earth with him because life sucked for some time. It took a while to accept he was gone. I adopted him at about three months old from a shelter that I was employed with at the time and he had a broken leg so when he became available he was off to get his leg fixed up. I had a scare at one point when he was about seven and we thought he had a splenic tumor(not good) and finally decided on exploratory surgery and I will be damned he had gotten ahold of a rubbery like toy (Im assuming he dug it up outta the back yard) and swallowed it yet couldnt pass it. Well once removed he did great and it really strengthened our bond thinking anyday could be the last and I would lose him. I was lucky to get in five more years of him as my best friend. One thing that always has helped is knowing that he lived a wonderful life with me vs. being euthanized or being stuck on a chain neglected. I truly judge people on how they treat their pets, it says alot about a person and their over all compassion. When Im feeling down I think about the time we had together and how happy that dog made me. Stay strong and let the memories live on forever.

18. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I am fucked up enough to state my thoughts

Wait. Hank is the Frog right? Buddhist/Zen/Eastern leanings while bashing Western culture? Well learned yet ill-versed? Artistic in his words. Both joined around the same time. Started posting right after the frog stopped. Confrontational. Didn't want to post pics because he is new and in Japan which has strict rules.......I am drunk and continuing on so I am probably wrong here, but just pointing out........

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ha Ha LIon I thought the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!!:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

20. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

What are you mumbling about? I've posted nothing to do with buddhist/eastern/zen leanings and I haven't bashed western culture either. Also, I have posted pics, of some plants and of myself, soon after I started commenting.

Get a clue, dude.

Ha ha, you are both numskulls! :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: