Was 9/11 an 'inside job'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Aug 4, 2006.

1. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

To be precise, I'm not having an argument....I'm participating in an online conversation...a discussion or debate, as it were.

And, I will concede your point that "you never called anyone a stupid, fucking, gullible idiot"......I re-read your post and the word 'idiot' was not in there.......... I just added that for emphasis!

Technically you never downright put those words together and said that....but you did use those words, and the intention and words that you used, intoned that anyone who disagreed with you, certainly must be a 'stupid, fucking, gullible idiot'.....That's certainly what I got out of your words in your post, anyways!.........But, that's okay, I forgive you. ;) Let's move on.

If we could get back to the topic of the discussion....9/11.......I would have to disagree with your original statement: quote "Not one of you or anyone else has offered a single shred of evidence to support your views."

To the contrary, I'm pretty sure that they have....beginning with the link that Herbsparky first posted, on thru to all of the subsequent posts and threads expressing other people's viewpoints, suppositions and questions about that day, along with the 'conspiracy theories' abounding on the internet that they are all aware of. Even ancient myths and folklore are based on facts or actual events that have gotten twisted or altered over time..........my point being, is that it's just possible that there's a grain of truth in everything.

There's an awful lot of information available to anyone that knows where to look for it........if they're receptive to what they find........everything boils down to "Perception"...it's all how different people percieve the same exact event.....like a crime scene.....ONE event actually happens, but if 100 people saw it...each of them has a different perspective of what went down....everybody saw something different, in a diferent way.

However, everyone also saw many of the same, exact things....so there are always several "absolute truths' about every event!! So therefore:

Tens of thousands of people saw the events of 9/11 go down, there are innumerable eye witness accounts, records, files, videos, photos, evidence, supposion........I'm stuck for more words to describe how much flotsam & jetsom there is, from what must be millions of sources about this ONE EVENT.....to sift through to find the truth.....isn't it just possible that some of the truth did come out?

That those of us who believe that there may be some truth to the rumors and supposions are on the right track??

Again, I'll ask you......"What information, knowledge or facts do you possess that makes you so positive that we are all wrong about our assumptions on 9/11?"

I feel confident that I have backed up my beliefs..I'm simply asking you to back up yours.

If you are unwilling to answer that in an open, direct and non-abusive manner, for whatever reason, then perhaps we both should simply end the discussion between the two of us....and not post comments on each others' posts within this subject any longer....you know..you ignore me..and I'll ignore you....that sort of thing.

Truce??? I'm sure everyone, including the Mods are getting bored with our witty...not to mention petty...discussion.

2. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Round Three!!!! Ding! Ding! Ding!

3. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

OK I had to look one more time. Kitty I'm going to try this again and I'm going to do it politely. You stated:

Can't you see the flaw in your thinking? An event happens. Many people see the event. There is but one absolute truth which is what actually happened. All the rest are different people's interpretations. It doesn't change the event at all. There can be no more than one absolute truth. It is not possible to have more than one absolute truth on anything. You can have different perceptions, views, interpretations, meanings you name it but those are individualistic. Yet they still all center around the one event that actually happened. The actual event is what it is. Just because people interpret it differently does not change the event.

4. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I feel like Paul on 'Mad About You'......"This Is What I'm Saying!"

I said the same thing....you just worded it differently than I did!

Quote: I said: "everything boils down to "Perception"...it's all how different people percieve the same exact event.....like a crime scene.....ONE event actually happens, but if 100 people saw it...each of them has a different perspective of what went down....everybody saw something different, in a diferent way.

However, everyone also saw many of the same, exact things....so there are always several "absolute truths' about every event!!

Meaning, the actual event = the absolute truth

I'm pretty sure we're saying the same thing here!

5. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

Nope, we're not saying the same thing. But I quit. I spent an hour at the gym today working out and it didn't come anywhere close to wearing me out like you do. We're thinking on two different planes and if we don't stop we're going to colllide again. I'm going back to growing weed. Have a nice day...maybe I'll see you in the Organics or Advanced Forum and we can find something to agree about.

6. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Well....I'm stumped??!!!

My only explanation or excuse would be that I must be vaporizing some better shit than I think I've grown!! :rolleyes:

I did find the whole thing amusing though....Oh well, sometimes you get your point across and sometimes you miss the mark.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Kudos Jake and GeoKitty~~> nice to see 2 ppl work out a difference in a mature way. :)

Peace~Jersey

8. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

While I agree that people have the right to question the government, and should do so regardless of who is in office...

I am merely trying to keep the forums "civil". We can disagree all day about the "issues" & that is fine. In fact, I encourage a good debate... However, we shouldn't include personal attacks in our disagreements. It is just foolish.

9. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Oh Shit!! That cracked me up!!

10. sayuhmwhat4787

sayuhmwhat4787 Veggy Stage

I dunno, it's been a long time since I've discussed this, so if I fuck up some of my info, lemme know, these are mostly just my opinons...

I'll start with the most known things...

the hole in the pentagon... not big enough for a plane to go threw... I found a site that said the measurements of the plane match up, but even if they do, where did the wings go, how did the plane go threw all of those walls... the color of the smoke isn't right either, (like I said correct me if I am wrong) the smoke was black... the fuel from the plane would have burned white, like when the planes hit the wtc.

the planes that hit the wtc... something isn't right about them either... I slowed down a video in my computer class at vocational school, and we had a long talk about this... if you look closely, enhance the video, and slow it down, it looks like something comes out of the front of the plane right before it hits the tower, causing the explosion to start as SOON as the tip of the plane hits the tower. this wouldnt happen, the explosion shouldnt start untill the wings hit, because that is where all of the fuel is stored.

didn't bush get a note stating something was gonna happen while he was playing golf, he didn't seem to care too much..

also this is something I just thought about, and I will do some more research about it when I wake up in the morning.

I watched something about the free masons on the history channel the other night. it was interesting when you put it with the video about the dollar bills.

they talked about how the free masons had to do with the design of the dollar bills. from what I remember they said something about the pyramid on the bill, the pyramid isn't completed, and they said that when it is completed, thats when we will have the new world order. also they (supposedly) incorporated messages into the bill,

I dunno, I am pretty tired and am having a hard time recalling this shit, so I will finish this tomorrow.

11. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Its not necassary to jump on every personal attack. How about jumping when they are starting to get out of control. There are some here who can bash at each other and handle it well. Then there are others who lose their minds. I don't want to see shit talking completely go from the site. Just my opinion. I'm assuming you or Herb deleted my liberals already won post. It had a few snide remarks but nothing major. It didn't deserve to be deleted. I understand what you guys are trying to do and i support it. But lets not call every tea kettle black. It's like all or nothing here. I odn't think it has to be that way. stop things when it's time to stop and let other things take their course.

12. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

btw I am voting for kinky.

13. sayuhmwhat4787

sayuhmwhat4787 Veggy Stage

no shit, I wish I lived in texas:D

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

For the record...I do not touch posts anymore...I'm merely a figurehead. :p

15. snickelfritz

We (mods) are going to have to play :rolleyes: "Mother Goose" :rolleyes: in the forums for a little while Fish... We can't afford to allow any more open trolling like before... I'm sure that things will ease up in time, when people get used to a more laid back Gk... Without all the excessive drama & shit like that, but for right now... Posts deemed inflamatory will be moderated. Either by providing "friendly reminders" to those involved or simply removing the thread / post... For the good of the site as a whole.

If you will look around, you will see a few little arguements here & there that were peacefully resolved without a lot of B.S. or hard feelings involved.

No one here is asking ya to be a choir boy Fish...
    ;) But we do have to set some boundaries.

:D KINKY!!!

16. snickelfritz

LoL @ CanadianDan... PROOF that Bush likes to eat a little pussy! :D

:p

17. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Aye Shit!! I'd better steer clear of Washington DC then!!

I don't want my little pussy being eaten by that Bush!!!!!!

18. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

"...when we're sucessful....and we will be.." He looks like one evil motherfucker.

Second part of the video.....

note the date. i find this I'fuckin'ronic. 10 years to the day.

19. jwmoregon

jwmoregon Full Flowering

Insanity rules apparently!

20. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Did King George give it away? :D