Was 9/11 an 'inside job'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Aug 4, 2006.

1. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Explain the "New Al Qaeda video". Pre-9/11. Has Osama praying for the mission. Shows him with Ramsey bin Al what's his face. Also shows suicide videos of two of the hi-jackers and some of the planning.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Here's what I think Fish....i think our government KNEW the attack was coming....even knew WHEN. They also knew this was EXACTLY what they needed to push their war plan with the citizens of the US firmly behind them. Therefore they planted explosives that were not easily traced and set up mock 'war games' involving hyjacked planrs that VERY day in order to create an 'illusion'. I don't dismiss that there was a planned attack by people who despise our 'political agenda'...that has never been a thought in my mind...HOWEVER...i think our very own governmewnt cashed in on the idea in the great 'scheme' of things. The world is nothing more than a giant chess set. Problem is most don't see past their own tidal pools and forget about the sea. (Rush) So ya see...it WAS an inside job as far as those towers coming down.....our own government killed 3000 of their OWN people...just as starters. What the toll is now is beyond me....not to mention the countless innocent lives lost in the shit hole called iraq. Funny....the one man thought to have been the mastermind behind this attack is STILL at large. They don't want Osama...he's more valuable to them alive and on the run. People may think I'm a crazed nut for thinking as I do, but I'll tell ya right now...I think those that DON'T think as I do are the crazed nuts. :p Stupid blind fuckin' sheeple....need towake the fuck up, smell the coffee and look past their damn noses for once. Stop watching network TV...it helps.:cool:

3. Fragordie420

Fragordie420 Germinated

4. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

:eusa_shifty:

5. Administrator

Bubble...i only call it as i see it. I've researched the topic quite extensively and it's lead me to my 'theory'. ;)

Why are people ' Stupid blind fuckin' sheeple....'? Well...i refer to those in my life that I've openly shared evidence with that chose to ignore it. I'm not pointing fingers at you or anyone else here on these boards...only to those i know in real life. They are blind and stupid..period. They chose to be so. As to it being used by those of us 'conspiracy nuts'...maybe because they see something others wish to ignore? I don't really know why it gets used by others...only why I feel the need to use it. Just as others from the other side feel we are 'whacked out' in our thinking I suppose. Gotta love the USA and all it's diversity! :D

6. bubblegump

:eusa_shifty:

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Why ask why? We all have our opinion's on 911....Herb is NOT the only person who feels this way>>>many American's do (including me) .....Bush even he knows the American's are wondering & not buying into all the BS he and the government feed us. Not hard to see what is going on if you really listen and read up..... ;) That does not make any one of us a bad person just because we exercise our brains to analyze or debate. Bout time people woke up and started to pay attention to what is going on in this world rather then hide their head in the sand and just say there is nothing we can do. Hell we pay taxes and should question the government and what they are doing with our hard earned monies not to mention all the lies being told. Voting will not help as it is fixed IMO and I do see a civil war in our future if things do not shape up. When the government fucks up countless times and people get sick of it....they will fight back to take back OUR country and clean house.

In a previous thread you quoted me about my take on this war and how I felt about all the soldier's dying and I said for what? You said they were dying for me. First off ...let me clear up what you misunderstood in my post. I have frds over there fighting and I support our troops so please do not presume I do not care about the soldier's. I was merely making a point that they are dying for a president/government who could give a shit about the #number of soldier's we are losing daily due to this war. We are over there fighting for what?? Power? Greed? Please tell me your take on all this?? As pointed out in my post and some other member's...."they do not want us there to help them". Why do we have to meddle in everyone's bizzness when they hate us?? As for fighting back against terrorist's.....hmmmm last time I checked we are NO safer then we were 5 years ago????? I support NO political party anymore and do you want to know why? Our government is corrupt.....all of them!! Why do you think as you stated "The general conspiracy movement....Because that line gets used alot...." Want to know why?? I think American's are waking up and taking a long hard look at what is going on in OUR country......not pretty and where is the light at the end of this tunnel?? How many lives do we have to lose to really see that yah >>>Bush is the crazy one>>>the man said God talks to him??? :rolleyes: Now that is skeery!!! Any person who claims to be as religious as he is ....well is a total hypocrite!!! Maybe he should read the 10 comandments AGAIN ...yanno the "tho shall not kill":p So tell me all you bible thumper's>>>is this what you call being a good christian not that I give a shit about religion. Just I find it comical that these people who have the nerve to preach or say God talks them>>>are straight up crazy when they NEVER EVER practice what they preach. At least I try to be open minded and respect other's opinion .....last time I checked that is why people came to America right?? Well since he has been in office>>>we are hated more then we ever were in history.

Look I respect your opinion as we all are entitled to having one (that is the beautiful thing>>differ views) I do want to ask you one thing. If you were a parent....and please be honest. Would you want your son/daughter over there fighting this war? Would you want to die in this war and would you feel you died for the American's or this government and Bush?? Just curious??

Peace~Jersey

8. buddomi

buddomi Banned

9. Administrator

That says it all right there....for the past 50 years we've been involved in failed policies...time for a change I say. Obviously what we got going right now is NOT working...it's only served to take us from being the most loved country in the world to being the most hated. That says a lot Budd. ;)

10. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

I Agree with Herbsparky 100%. N.W.O bitches.

Bush Sr mentioned it on (september 11th 1991)

Exactly 10 years to the day.....

Bush Jr convienently lets the nations guard slip up....

and lets 911 happen..... (september 11th 2001)

exactly a decade to the day.

They said they needed another PEARL HARBOR to happen and they got thier chance. 911 was their starting point to begin their plans for MARHSALL LAW/POLICE STATE. Where you obey, and thats that.

This N.W.O stuff sounds nuts. :eek: But only to the people that know nothing about it except the name (new world order). Use your spare time to research shit beyond CNN and CBS. :cool:

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=150475

Ever read up on (BLACK OPS)?

11. bubblegump

:pottytrain1:

12. med4me

med4me Guest

i smell the coffee

:eek:

Propaganda, wag the dog... what ever you want to call it the crazed nuts are starting to outnumber the sheeple and that is called revolution...N W O sounds so biblical, but our addiction to war as a government is going to push things too far and things will be of epic proportions...the way things are now, a peaceful movement to end the madness is slated to doom in our new police state....be afraid... be very afraid.

13. buddomi

buddomi Banned

14. buddomi

buddomi Banned

15. buddomi

buddomi Banned

16. buddomi

buddomi Banned

17. buddomi

buddomi Banned

18. buddomi

buddomi Banned