Wax Anyone?

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rasganjah, Aug 5, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Been making wax pretty regularly now. I love it and so do many of my patients and friends. This is about 5 grams. I threw my watch down so you can get a size reference. The pancake is only about 1/32 of an inch thick. It was 5.6 grams but I took a small piece off before I thought to snap a couple pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's made using my DIY MagLite extractor. I ran 4 tubes, 1 can of Power 5X refined butane per packed tube in the extractor. I got a new titanium nail for my wax bong too..... Man this stuff is potent. :redbong:

2. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Yes please! I'll be right over!

3. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Looks good !

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

You're always welcome to come and partake my friend! :thumbsup: :redbong:

Thank you kind sir, I really enjoy it. I have been getting consistent results and a very tasty end product. :redbong: Soon it will be time for an upgrade to the extractor.... :redbong:

5. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

what man no rolex hahaah just fucking with you. I love wax also i was on a huge wax kick a while back. its actually cheaper for me to smoke wax throuhgout the day and just actually smoke some weed in the morning before i go to work. then to just smoke all day. stugots its my favorite so far.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Maybe a Rolex someday! :thumbs-up: For now this is a nice enough watch, it keeps good time. :jj:

I love wax. It's efficient and I toke all day, taking several dabs an hour. A little bit goes a long way though. I have a nice little bong with a titanium nail and a vapor dome that I use strictly for Wax Dabs. I grow ganja and smoke some ganja still, but wax is more efficient for me. I smoke so much ganja that I smoke up too much of my meds that could go to patients. SO now I smoke more wax. I use my trim to make it so it's a good use of the trim. :redbong::redbong: :passsit:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Better than my usual pull. Very nice Ras.

8. SpecialEd420

Yea i have Eclipse vapor pipe which is really easy to carry on trips . then i have a Glass nail n dome that almost looks like a catcher for a bong . holds a decent amount of water and makes smoking wax amazing. Usually wax is really harsh, im trying to find something a little easier on my lungs. what makes wax harsh in the first place?

9. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I don't understand the reference. Is it a just a nail made from titanium?

Peace....

10. SpecialEd420

the "nail" is a piece of titanium that looks like a nail . but its heated with a torch til hot then u put the wax on it, usually with a glass rod or another titatium rod.

11. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Humbled by the Hash! I'm only posting this because I can laugh at myself. I went to Ras's house today so he could help me make an extractor. I ate a brownie before I went over so I had a nice little buzz going, nothing earth shattering. I smoked a bit of Ras's wax and the journey began. I've smoked hash before and I've been pretty damn high quite a few times but SHIT! I'm not the ganja consuming machine that many of you are. I go through about an eight a week, never at work and not when I'm with my kids. Usually a couple hits at night. This BHO had me more fucked up than I've ever been. For the first time in my life I puked from pot. I told Mr. and Mrs. Ganja that I thought I was going to hurl and stumbled 10 feet down the hallway towards the bathroom. I reached for the door knob and fell flat on my ass. A few minutes later I was sitting there wrapped around a bucket losing the AM/PM hot dog I had for lunch. Mrs. Ganja kept wiping the sweat off me and putting cold compresses on my neck. She's a dread-lock angel. I finally was able to lie down and sleep it off, right there in their hallway. I'm not going to let that concentrated goo keep me down. Next time a smaller hit. I think because there was no ceiling and I was getting way higher than I've been in probably 30 years I convinced myself I had to puke to feel better. As embarrassing as it was, I'm laughing my ass off at myself. Thanks Ras's!

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Ohh man I felt horrible. I didn't mean to do that to you my brother! :roffl: The wax is no joke, for sure. :redbong::passsit:

13. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Got it. I've done the same thing with a butter knife.

Peace.....

14. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Welcome to big boy school !

15. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

next time make sure your sitting down and dont get up

ha ha

t6

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

God damn thats funny shit, ive been there a few times!!

17. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

:not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy: One thing for sure Ras we know its damn good!!! ha ha

t6

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I gotta admit, I truly felt bad for jr215 but I was laughing inside just a little bit.:laughing9: mrsganjah was awesome and helped him feel better. Poor guy was a mess for a minute. :XXeyeslam::new_Eyecrazy::laughing7: :redbong::redbong::passsit:

19. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

I am so thankful that it wears off quickly. The last time i got that jacked up i was drinking mojo in subic bay. I woke up with some chick in a hooch out in the middle of the jungle. My money was gone and i had less than an hour to get back to the base. That was more frightening than anything we went through during the war. Ras and his wife are extremely gracious. I woke up with my pants on and money in y pocket. Smaller dab next time!

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:roffl: :roffl: :bduh: :roffl:

Man, oh man, I must try this!!