Weird

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HazeNHydro420, Sep 28, 2006.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats what im a talkin' 'bout

[/quote=CannadianDan]

To me this question makes me think of all the stuff you can read on dimenisons. There is obviously something after death, with all these people saying there was bright light and they felt completely at peace. To me i would think this next step after your 3rd dimensional death isnt tangible, its another evolutionary jump for your real self. Your soul.

Is it not possible that religion was created by the side of evil, and when they say that you sold your "SOUL" to the devil, its because you had complete faith in a person/religion youre only told about and forgot about everything your soul has to offer. Like you SOLD OUT your own soul and yourself and forgot to think about how everything around you these days in the 3rd dimensional world is electric and is gogin against your natural existence. Its weird stuff i read, all about how the anciets were in tune with themesleves and the stars, but as life moved on we became so dependant on electricty, that there is just a giant net of an electrical field around the earth now, and we are being cut off from these natural forces that guided these ancient civilizations. Radios, cellphones, tv, you dont really need these like they are all distractions. You know? Like some people are being tested on whether or not they feel "it" insisde themselevs after all these negative forces around you try to bring you down and make you "Sell your soul" to a fake religion for faith.

I probably sound nuts :eusa_dance: , but like i said i got a gut feeling reliigion isnt right for me. Im more intrested in the sky at night and "REAL RECORDED HISTORY" by the ancients.

Yeah totally HS/CD ,this is what im saying,same goes for the kind of stuff canadiandan says.We MUST believe in some other form of dimension or what people think is an afterlife is merely a progression.They say only the good die young,but maybe those dudes who have passed early have merely moved beyond our veil or dimension?

Religion IS and HAS been taken over by greed and the words ARE twisted in religions to suit there own standards/beliefs but what your talkin bout HS and cannadiandan is EXACTLY the kind of shit im meaning(you just got better ways to put your point across,lol).

I been on some wild trips (microdots,tabs,shrooms,green) and i have ALWAYS felt as though my mind was entering another level of consciousness, where all is made more clearly.We only use a third of our Brain capacity, what if we could use the other two thirds? Could we interact with other dimensions?Is this the reason i have been able to contact dead friends/family through genuine mediums?Are they merely in another dimension as the result of a human progress?But that means who decides,etc and that brings God back into the fold.

All i mean is exactly what the two quotes abovce me have said,we MUST remain openminded.We have ALL asked ourselves at one point in our lives.."there must be more to life than this?" and thats what im saying.Surely our minds are capable of far more than we can use them for in this day and age,we ALL have a soul,i believe that,could your soul not move on when you die and inhabit another dimension in order to progress through the universal cycle of life?Good quotes there Herbsparky and CannadianDan,thats what im talkin' about just didnt know how to put it across cos i know it sounds like fantasy but summit inside me TELLS me that when i die it wont be the end of my soul or life,i'll just move on to another progression.

What HS said about us being part of the atoms and the MEGA is the kind of physics stuff we need to consider.CanadianDan,i too share a passion for reading about history or more specifically ancient civilisations and i believe they knew more about the spiritual side of life then than we do now.

Really enjoying all these good,long posts dudes.Good thread you started Haze.All i think is 'NEVER SAY NEVER',remain openminded,NONE of us KNOW the real answers.PEACE :icon_bounce:

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I think Dan and I actually read the same sources. :wink: I LOVE history and the further back in time we go the more facinated I become. We as humans are not at the apex of civilization by ANY means. We are actually quite far behind that of previous times. We've lost more knowledge thru the destruction of ancient texts (Library of Alexandria just one of many) than we have gained back....by far. Let's face it....there's shit out there that WE just don't know or understand and those in power will do EVERYTHING they can to make sure we stay in the dark....even destroy knowledge.....course.....they don't destroy it for themselves though...oh no.....knowlede is power and control of knowledge is the ultimate power. I like the theory you have Dan...about religion being the 'devil' so to speak. I've often wondered that very thing myself and you know....you're onto something. God is all about the expansion of your mind...not the limitation of it. That's the message Jesus and many other prophets before him were trying to convey. Jesesus said "All that I do...you can do as well". I'm sorry but to me.....that's a humble man saying he is NO better than we are...he just understands and we don't. He was not here on this earth to start religions....come on. He was here to enlighten and open our FRIGGIN EYES! Religion closes eyes as well as minds. I say this having LIVED religion with a family that wouldn't know 'God' if he came down and slapped um upside the head with a bible! I tell my mom...the bible is but one book composed from more knowledge than could ever hope to be contained in thousands and yet those that are 'saved' can't set it down and look beyond for more. Like they are stuck in a loop they can't get out of. I refer to these 'souls' as the kindergardners. I'm past that and have gone on to learn more myself. Jesus said...'seek and ye shall find'. I chose to follow what Christ TAUGHT because it's the expansion of the mind that he taught...nothing more. There are different levels of vibrational power too. This is all science too BTW....everything has a vibration...or frequency. Frequencies are infinite so there is no end and no beginning.....there's 'God'. The ancient symbol for 'God' is ----> O <----.....strange that.....no beginning....and no end. Hmmmmmmm :sign13: If we are part of God then we ARE God in a sense. Only we vibrate at a much lower frequency. That's the goal....to increase our vibrational frequency in the quest to become Gods ourselves someday. Hell....God may be one of infinite 'Gods' for all we know....there again.....no beginning and no end....from the smallest to the largest....it simply keeps expanding......and there we are...back to the expansion of the mind. Gotta walk before ya run though and that's why all of 'US' on this 3rd dimention are where we are. We're but mere babes in the larger scheme of things......grade schoolers at the most. K-6 if you will. People like Buddah and Jesus are the ones that have advanced to the next level IMO...to a higher vibration...on to highschool. Who knows how many levels there are? I just know that is the progression of 'life' itself....the constant expansion of knowledge and mind. Whew...DAMN good pot! :laughing5:

Edit: Ya know.....if the symbol for God is 'O'....don't it look a LOT like a bubble? Hmmmmm...they say our universe is a 'bubble'. Makes ya think don't it?

3. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

I have not read the other posts, only the first one, as to not pollute my mind with others ideals. First off that belief is ridiculous.

"They had to calculate back several thousands of years to make sure the satelite would be safe from storms and what not and would be placed in the right position. Well as they were running their figures they came across something bizarre. There were 24 hours missing in the worlds time."

Just how do they calculate back? is there some type of solar residue left over? our capibilities to record most solar storms is only recent to the past century. satellites are set into orbit around the earth, on a pre-determined path of which they usually follow during their entire operation. These paths are calculated based on where the transmissions are going to and from the satellite, i.e. coverage. also to keep them from colliding with other known object to be in orbit, such as other satellites. another factor is an orbit which is stable. Distance is also another factor, based on the purpose of the device. there isn't much they can do to protect from storms, we cannot yet calculate when the solar storms will appear. but we can know a little before hand, since it takes them time to reach us. but not before the reaction has occured from its source. another thing to think about.

it would actually be less than a day, since the sun did continue to set, and the other guys asked for him to leave it up for 2 more hours. also, if the sun stopped, that would mean we would not be apart of the suns orbit anymore, and if the planet stopped, that would mean no more gravity. which would mean everyone would of floated off the planet. also I'm pretty sure the days were shorter than 24 hours 7 thousands years ago. what piece of information told them that a day was missing? a rock sample? a solar flare pattern? nonsense. not to mention that if the earth had sun for 24 hours on one side without moving, it would probably cook one side (maybe enough to kill everyone, maybe not, but enough to damage the environment and kill/harm many plant species) and on the otherside of the planet, it would be completely dark, and very cold. also causing environment damage and killing/harming many plant species. (and don't try to tell me god kept all that from happening, because that would be the easy way out, yeah you like the easy way out huh? like having people tell you what to think instead of thinking for yourself. also I see no mention in that story of other details of him fixing problems like that.)

Also, find me the story in the bible that states it, and find me the satellite project that encountered this phenomena. The story is obviously made up (and i mean by whoever told you). Just to make it more riveting to the unwitting listener, he adds a twist plot, where it is 22 hours. then most people will ask the question.. 'but wait, its only 22, not a whole day'. this gets them curious and wondering, which is suspenseful. they are caught now, hook line and sinker. then he goes on to explain that god helped some other people for 2 hours, just because they asked. something which does not happen today appearently, otherwise the world would be a better place. that last part of the story is the twist and the would be curious listener, is now going 'ah, well that explains it! 22 + 2 = 24, so yep, you were right about the 24 hours'. this method of persuasion can be called bicorrectism. meaning yes, he was correct about the 22 + 2, but instead they believe both is correct. or at the very least, are made to think hard about its possibilities since that one twist plus the number was correct, but only that number made correct by the twist plot. basicallly it is adding a true piece of information to a story that isn't true, to make it seem more true. so untrue story + true information = belief. in the real world, you cannot have something good without something else suffering from it. I feel sorry for people that are soo mislead and out of touch with real reality, instead of all these religous walls they block up over themselves to keep them from actual reality. religon does more harm than good. and the corruption is immense, ever since it began to today. if you want to believe in god thats fine, but you shouldn't have to go to church, or really even want to. not if all you need is god's word. churches are richer than some governments. there is alot of money in belief. maybe you think 'well I haven't paid any money or much money to churches, so your wrong'. BUT there are alot of people that do, and alot of people that leave everything to churches when they die. including large cash accounts. churches get money donated to them alot.

Administrator likes this.
  4. Administrator

THANK YOU PLASTIK!

A man who understands 'Wizard's First Rule' :punk:

5. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

cool aprentance-

so whats your belief?

and yes i know none of us knows what is next if anything-

but I DONT PUT MY FAITH ON ANYTHING except what i think i can have an honest opinion thats unbiased and can be proven.

this is where sience comes in!

see where im just getting at?

:D

to each his own and to unknowing a mass! :animbong:

6. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Yeah herb maybe we have been reading alot of the same meterial. But along with that i have read alot into other things. And something in my mind tells me they are all connected.

Alot of stuff about aliens and interdimensional entites. When people hear the word aliens, they picture a little big headed green guy.

It goes way beyond that from what ive come across. There was this one story i read while i was bored. It was a seven part story on reptilians and other galaxies. It was so long i had to print it off. When i started reading the teller was all over the place, but he kept reminding you to stick with it, hes juts laying out all the players in this tale hes telling. I felt like an idiot for getting to that point "reading a 3 hour long story about alien lizards," but ive read alot more into this shit, and just like ufo sightings, many people have come forward even on grounds of ruining their entire lives and respect to try and inform people about this topic. If all these people are lying, they are all lying about the exact same story and details.

Google it if you want. I know its kinda off the topic of religion, but it has alot to do with reincarnation and purpose.

Google: Truth about orion lizards.

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Word

word!!! what your saying about jesus and mohammed being enlightened people is sooo true,they tried to share their knowledge and wisdom but we couldnt comprehend it sothey spoke in parable that we would one day understand.In the bible God says he is "ALPHA & OMEGA" (the beginning and the end) that could mean any number of things.

I totally believe that there have been many more sophisitcated and educated civilisations in the past also,im amazed at the things i have learned(probably from some of the same sources as you guys) Our minds couldnt comprehend the truth but maybe we will one day understand when we are able to acces the other 2 3rds of our brains.

I also totally agree about the people in power witholding knowledge from us (hence my signature from a film i watched last night called V for vendetta by the guys who did the matrix) ,knowledge is EVERYTHING,its like the x files(roswell,etc),they are witholding some sort of knowledge from us as they are scared if we know what they know then their 'structural-society' that they have may implode.Really loving this thread and my G13:punk: .SMOKE ON

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

David Icke?

DAN,would that be a british guy called DAVID ICKE who you have been reading?

9. trillions of atoms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not read the other posts, only the first one, as to not pollute my mind with others ideals. First off that belief is ridiculous.

"They had to calculate back several thousands of years to make sure the satelite would be safe from storms and what not and would be placed in the right position. Well as they were running their figures they came across something bizarre. There were 24 hours missing in the worlds time."

Just how do they calculate back? is there some type of solar residue left over? our capibilities to record most solar storms is only recent to the past century. satellites are set into orbit around the earth, on a pre-determined path of which they usually follow during their entire operation. These paths are calculated based on where the transmissions are going to and from the satellite, i.e. coverage. also to keep them from colliding with other known object to be in orbit, such as other satellites. another factor is an orbit which is stable. Distance is also another factor, based on the purpose of the device. there isn't much they can do to protect from storms, we cannot yet calculate when the solar storms will appear. but we can know a little before hand, since it takes them time to reach us. but not before the reaction has occured from its source. another thing to think about.

it would actually be less than a day, since the sun did continue to set, and the other guys asked for him to leave it up for 2 more hours. also, if the sun stopped, that would mean we would not be apart of the suns orbit anymore, and if the planet stopped, that would mean no more gravity. which would mean everyone would of floated off the planet. also I'm pretty sure the days were shorter than 24 hours 7 thousands years ago. what piece of information told them that a day was missing? a rock sample? a solar flare pattern? nonsense. not to mention that if the earth had sun for 24 hours on one side without moving, it would probably cook one side (maybe enough to kill everyone, maybe not, but enough to damage the environment and kill/harm many plant species) and on the otherside of the planet, it would be completely dark, and very cold. also causing environment damage and killing/harming many plant species. (and don't try to tell me god kept all that from happening, because that would be the easy way out, yeah you like the easy way out huh? like having people tell you what to think instead of thinking for yourself. also I see no mention in that story of other details of him fixing problems like that.)

Also, find me the story in the bible that states it, and find me the satellite project that encountered this phenomena. The story is obviously made up (and i mean by whoever told you). Just to make it more riveting to the unwitting listener, he adds a twist plot, where it is 22 hours. then most people will ask the question.. 'but wait, its only 22, not a whole day'. this gets them curious and wondering, which is suspenseful. they are caught now, hook line and sinker. then he goes on to explain that god helped some other people for 2 hours, just because they asked. something which does not happen today appearently, otherwise the world would be a better place. that last part of the story is the twist and the would be curious listener, is now going 'ah, well that explains it! 22 + 2 = 24, so yep, you were right about the 24 hours'. this method of persuasion can be called bicorrectism. meaning yes, he was correct about the 22 + 4, but instead they believe both is correct. or at the very least, are made to think hard about its possibilities since that one twist plus the number was correct, but only that number made correct by the twist plot. basicallly it is adding a true piece of information to a story that isn't true, to make it seem more true. so untrue story + true information = belief. in the real world, you cannot have something good without something else suffering from it. I feel sorry for people that are soo mislead and out of touch with real reality, instead of all these religous walls they block up over themselves to keep them from actual reality. religon does more harm than good. and the corruption is immense, ever since it began to today. if you want to believe in god thats fine, but you shouldn't have to go to church, or really even want to. not if all you need is god's word. churches are richer than some governments. there is alot of money in belief. maybe you think 'well I haven't paid any money or much money to churches, so your wrong'. BUT there are alot of people that do, and alot of people that leave everything to churches when they die. including large cash accounts. churches get money donated to them alot.

very nice Plastik...... someone who see's.

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

i know what your saying

yeah trill i see where you comin from,thats what im about...being openminded until the day i can receive proof of other beings from other worlds,etc.Faith can be another meaning(in my book) as in believing in something until you are proven wrong,a form of open minded impartiality.Science and spirituality of sorts are intertwined,some people think that science disproves religion/other beliefs but there are a group of more liberal scientists who are day by day connecting science with religious beliefs,etc.Theres sooo much out there its hard to seperate the bullshit from the possibilities.Smoke on

11. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

heh, you mean the ultra secret new world order rule of...(should I even be posting it it's soo secret this can't be legal!??)

"People will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true."

but afraid can be broad. afraid they might be wrong if they disagree, afraid they might disappoint other believers with whom they have close ties. people are like lemmings. if someone has already taken the plunge into that belief, and are still standing before you confident, then why not take the plunge also. a good example of wizards first rule is people believing in god 'just in case' there may be one, they don't want to go to hell.

and this has real world applications that are implemented daily in all places.

From the text: "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so all are easier to fool."

12. CanadianDAN

No not this story, but i have read stuff by David Icke.

This is someone who is telling of an exprience they had or believed theyd had.

Its actually a good read. Instead of reading a book before bed. Print out this 7 part story and read it.

But, no it isnt David Icke.

13. Gravdigr

Gravdigr New Sprout

As I was taught in high school astronomy The solar year is actually 365 days 8 hours long so there is an extra day added every 4 years. If this were not done eventually summer months would come in the middle of winter, cats and dogs would be sleeping together, it would be mass hysteria.

And daylight savings was originally proposed my Thomas Jefferson as a way to conserve energy by making the normal working hours happen during daylight hours which required less fuel used for lights (oil, candles, whatever they used). And it is still a good idea today to conserve electricity. Dunno about you but I much prefer sleeping when it's dark and working when it's light.

14. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

damn you people can get into some shit about religion. Funny how people who don't believe can go on and on about it tho huh?A And for the comment on using religion as a crutch, maybe come up with your own ideas. That statement has been SO over used here already. I live my life EXACTLY how I want. I believe theres a God but I don't see the point in being a scared little bitch about every little thing. If I was i sure as hell wouldn't have been in the military and done the shit I've had to do. Because isn't one of the 10 commandments "thou shall not kill", whoops. So ya see no matter what your gonna do shit thats against the bible so why try to stop everything you do just to live by the bible when you can just believe theres a God and be happy with it. Like when something insane happens and you get that tingle feeling. I think thats God working in each of our bodies. Cold chills, thats another sign I see. Plus the fact of watching my Grandmother die of cancer and right before she died she suddenly looked up towards the sky with a HUGE smile, even tho she was in total agony, and said "oh my God, it's so beautiful, look! Angels! Real angels!" and as soon as the words left her lips her chest dropped and she died. NO ONE can tell me thats not fucking real. And if you do, the fuck off because your denying straight up truth and thats all there is to it.

Anyways, it was just something I heard I don't remember the shit perfectly. Sunday I'll ask about it and ask the guy the bible verses and all that good shit if you really want me to. I have no clue how the hell people can say theres no God but thats my personal opinion and if your and athiest and all that good shit then kudos to you. Thats your opinions. Nothing anyone could say to me could EVER change my mind because I've had to many things happen in my life and to many signs proven to my face that there is "something" out there. Plus it's kinda funny how the majority of the things that "science" has said goes right along with the bible. They said life started around the middle east, around Iraq, and so does the bible. Science says the Garden of Eden was somewhere near Iraqs location, which is exactly what the bible says when you put the descriptions and the geological surrounds together you get the same places. Excuse me for not knowing the EXACT name of every scientist and the exact name of the satelitte. Oh yeah and FUCK REP POINT i don't even know how they work so thats about fucking lame anyway. I posted this to get rep points. get real. Everyone here knows I've always been about God and even tho I've posted some of the bullshit I've experienced I can still say I believe and I honestly think I have a much better life then alot of people i know and meet. When it comes to happiness and things such as that. Fuck I'm a karma millionaire! Just because I'm bipolar doesn't mean I can over come things and I think I deal with it well because I can talk to God and ask him to help me thru things and somehow it just always seems to work.

I'll give you a fucking great example. The past couple months or more I've had trouble finding a job. Having trouble paying the bills and was literally about one week from losing EVERYTHING I had and being forced to either be homeless or live with friends. I came to the point in life I was going to say fuck it all. I was gonna put my shotgun to the heart and end my misery. I didn't care and still really don't care if I see the morning come because when I die I KNOW i'll be in a better place. So I had a long emotional talk with God and basically asked him to help me thru all of this. Help send something along that could posibly atleast help a little. A couple days later a cousin who I haven't talked to in I know over 5 years came over and asked me if I happened to be needing work. Started a week ago. Hmm, sounds a little bit like my fucking prayer got answered to me! Which was another sign. Say what you want, but thats fucking God! It's obvious I'm not a bible thumbing jesus freak, but you DONT HAVE TO BE to believe.

I don't know who the fuck told everyone you have to be a everday bible reading regular church goer to believe in God. From what I've seen people who were forced into religion are the ones who seem to not believe unto something happens that really hits home. Kinda like me. It took getting shot to really smack me into reality. A bit lower and it would have hit my heart. A bit higher and it could have hit my head. Seems my shoulder was the desiered target that left me still able to defend my men and destroy my enemy. If not for them I probably wouldn't be here now. If not for God looking over me, I guarantee I wouldn't have made it thru several occasions.

But like I said, I WAS ONLY SHARING MY OPINION AND MY BELIEFS. Never once did I ask "How does everyone else feel about this". Seems you just took it into your own hands to try to tell someone what they want to believe isn't real. Which is pretty fucked up. Kinda like being racist in a sense.

But oh well, nice to see how many people will jump all the fuck over you just because you believe in something. I've always liked this one. Have you ever seen a billion dollars? Probably not. but does that mean it's not real? Is it just a figment of our imaginations and people have just made others believe that there really is such a thing when there really may not be? Weird example maybe, but still about the same.

Smoke a joint and get happy people. As for me, I'll keep smoking and keep believing, like it or not, it's my life.

F.T.R.F.

always remember to fuck off.

~edit~ Mods can close this theard of do whatever because obviously its' going WAY off the fucking track I thought it would go. but kinda expected. ~sigh~

PeAcE

15. trillions of atoms

no man this has been a great dissucision-

now see, by you posting your thoughts on an open internet forum - you open a discussion....thats what a forum is- so if you didnt want anyone to say anything about it....you could have simply put....

this is a wierd story i heard..... anyone else have a wierd story like this? (i dont want to get into a thread on religion)

theres so many of other ways you could have painted it- talking about being "touched' of course ppl are going to put there 2 cents! weither or not you agree....or not even posted it at all....i have no problems in anyones views! i am happy you got lucky... sometime ppl get made some times they get broke. good things come to some ppl as others are dealt cards of circumstance. place and time. im happy you made it through the thin :D no doubt.

i am not wanting anyone to get twisted on any of this....i think its good to paint a picture of the wide variety of ppl who visit this forum regularly...

good thread!

haze you have good points, and im not outs to say that all christians are bible totin 3 days a week christian bible scvhool- sunday school nd christian or catholic school etc.....but you all have the same basics in the belief.

all im getting at.

smile "god" is watching!

:qbluewacko:

16. PhishyPharmer

PhishyPharmer Drooly Buds

:iamwithstupid: amen borther......on with the discussion...

my $0.02

I am heavily into psychedelics, theoretical phsyics, cosmology, and science in genral. All of these play an integral role in my "religion". I have thought ever since the concept first came to me that we ourselves are our own "God". Meaning that we create our environment, our world, our universe with our senses. If you couldn't hear, see, touch, smell, taste...would any thing exist? would you be aware of yourself?

I like to think rather than believe because to believe means you've come to a conclusion on something, I like to constatly keep my thoughts open, ever changing.

also what do you guys define as your "soul"?

17. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

then why you on a quest to change ours? thats the problem with religous people, they act like your crazy not to believe, then bible beat you into submission. remember your the one who started this and said 'SEE this is proof god exists!'.

"Plus it's kinda funny how the majority of the things that "science" has said goes right along with the bible. They said life started around the middle east, around Iraq, and so does the bible."

no, science says life started in africa.

---

"But like I said, I WAS ONLY SHARING MY OPINION AND MY BELIEFS"

and what are we doing?

---

"Excuse me for not knowing the EXACT name of every scientist and the exact name of the satelitte."

well you don't just come in an arguement without facts, otherwise it is pure heresay. and name and dates and places don't exactly qualify as the truth behind a story.

---

"It's obvious I'm not a bible thumbing jesus freak, but you DONT HAVE TO BE to believe. "

Um, yes, you do have to be one to TRULY believe, otherwise you would be smart enough to know better than to believe.

---

"Seems you just took it into your own hands to try to tell someone what they want to believe isn't real. Which is pretty fucked up. Kinda like being racist in a sense."

lol, your the one that stated, 'see god does exist'. you told that story to show us why you believe and to want us to believe the story too, otherwise you wouldn't be pissed and argueing. why would you post such a controversial subject and not expect it to be debated? use common sense.

---

"Have you ever seen a billion dollars? Probably not. but does that mean it's not real? Is it just a figment of our imaginations and people have just made others believe that there really is such a thing when there really may not be? Weird example maybe, but still about the same."

overused, and not even close, you don't realize the ignorance of what you are saying. I know there is a million dollars because I hold money everyday. I see 1 dollar bills, but maybe not a million of them at once. but the dollar bills exists, except to make a million dollars, you'd need a large number of them. there is billions of people on this planet, if I have 1000's every month from work, then surely each of those people have atleast a dollar, thats more than a million, thats billions, if you took one dollar from everyone, and put it together.you can prove the existence of a million dollars just by that with ease if you can get everyone to contribute. or you can go to a museum display in washington D.C. that has a 1 million dollar bill on display. so yes, you CAN see a million dollars. so it does exist. however, although I may not see a million dollars all at once, I do see parts of the total sum, BUT I do not see parts of the total sum of god, nor do I see god at all. To have things exist, there has to be physical presence, mass, volume...for the most part. It has to be detectable. and if it is not detectable by the human eye, even if it is in front of you, then some technological device should be able to pick it up, since we can detect everything on this planet with devices.

---

"If not for God looking over me, I guarantee I wouldn't have made it thru several occasions. "

you are soo co-dependent on god. are you on other things too in life? like you still live with your parents? follow your girlfriends like a puppy dog? tag-along even when your not wanted?

---

"Anyways, it was just something I heard I don't remember the shit perfectly. Sunday I'll ask about it and ask the guy the bible verses and all that good shit if you really want me to."

if it was such an important part of your proof of god, then why forget it soo readily? why? just something you heard eh? how many parts of the story can't you remember correctly? how many other religous stories have you forget parts to, only to fill in the blanks yourself over time? I mean really, don't speak unless you know exactly the details of what you are talking about, otherwise it is just useless unconfirmed heresay.

---

"Like when something insane happens and you get that tingle feeling. I think thats God working in each of our bodies. Cold chills, thats another sign I see."

LMAO, are you serious?

thats your nervous system man, when it gets hyped up, you get that, when you get cold or you get scared you get that, any extremes can give you that.

i think your bipolar-ness has something to do with that too. bi-polar can affect your nerves, and also bi-polar people are prone to believing untrue concepts of reality. and putting their own in the place of how actual reality is. it is true, look it up if you don't believe me.

A BELIEF IS NOT NECESSARILY FACT, IT IS JUST AN IDEA, A THOUGHT, NOTHING MORE. IT HAS NO SUBSTANCE OR MASS.

18. CanadianDAN

Ever be sitting by yourslef and get a nice big shiver. Goosebumps and watery eyes? I love that shit, kinda like i know im not alone, it intrigues the mind.

19. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

color me non believer..........

..............never mind. i just don't have the energy to type my true feelings on MY OPINION on the ridiculousness of god and religion. :bs:

20. Administrator

Dan...Pick a up a book on the 'sixth sense'. :) We're all just a bunch of radio transmitters/receivers.

I define the soul as the energy it takes to animate the body...much like batteries in a flashlight or a toy. No energy.....it no go.:sign13: