what are u guys paying for your buds

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Badfish, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Gravdigr

Gravdigr New Sprout

OK I need to find you people bad. I pay $200/oz for shwagg. I got 1 half O bag with 4 grams of seeds last month. My wife, myself, and her brother can smoke 4-5 cigarette sized joints in about 2 hours and maybe get a buzz. We don't get a choice between the frankenstein, the bling, the brown bomber, tutti frutti, or whatever the fuck. KB out here is $50 for 1/8 if you can fucking find it (been 6 months since I last did). It would be cheaper to drive the whole fucking way to mexico in my 13mpg gass guzzler and buy a pound than to smoke this shit. But it is all we can get and I'm a good 4 months away from harvesting my own.

If you come to the northeast and need a place to crash let me know :eusa_shifty:

2. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

lol what part of the country man>? cause here in the southeast it doesn't cost much for good mids...65-80 bux an ounce...240-250 a qp and it's always fresh with no seeds to very few seeds....very rarely does schwagg come through here and it's only downfall is seeds a plenty..but usually i can get it for 55 an ounce...

it's just good weed, stone ya down, and there's plenty of it everywhere down here...always has been and always will be..

it was said before earlier just because we get good weed for cheap doesn't characterize it as schwagg but it's not the seedless sensimilla or kind bud as some people refer to it.. just fresh weed..with few seeds and a killa buzz...lower priced does not always mean lower quality bud down here....weeds always been cheap here..

3. Gravdigr

Gravdigr New Sprout

The northeast, in the general area of PA. Seriously the options here suck. And right now no one has anything, nothing, nada, zip. Got a killer halloween party this sunday and nothing to burn but my socks :icon_confused:

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

$100 a quarter (ounce that is) :( :tear: :sad5: :5sigh: :5arg: ya don't even know how much that sucks. I have looked around a ton but everyone seems to be selling it the same. I mean I only buy chronic and anything under $100 tends to be shit (to myself at least)

5. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

lol you should move south for the winter guys

6. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

I get mine for 'cost' from a best friend in Amsterdam who's in 'the business'.

I usually pay $180-200 for an OZ of Amsterdam's Finest. :biggrin:

7. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

about 175 to 200 for decent bud. it's ususlly pressed, which i ususlly don't care for, but worth the buck. as oz does me about a month.

i just paid 275 for 1.5 ozs which hopefully will do till some of my own buds come in, hoefully.

if you can get some of the local growers to give up on some of their stash it's 265 to 280.

i hear some of you cats paying 100 or more a qtr. i'm buying pot not sex. sounds like somebody's getting 'fucked'. but that just the market here and my connections.

i have an old girlfriend that comes down from philly pa. a couple times a year or so and brings me some sweet shit at her cost for 135 to 150 an oz. but some of her italian family deals a lot it that as well as christmas powder. so i'm sure the rates aren't standard. love when she calls to say she's commin down.

peace CG

8. HeavyBUD

HeavyBUD Germinated

northeast its tough if u wanna find some quality bud in the winter. Just pick up some bomb dro, releativly cheap (180 a o). Up here during the winter is a tough time :sad10: :BangHead:

9. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

yeah but I think it has to do with the fact that everyone has a diff idea as to what good bud is. What you might think is dank I might see as mids or vice versa. PEACE! Unless you get it directly from a grower who loves you,$240 for a QP is shwag

10. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Guess MY FRIEND

WHO GROWS

must love me.

PeAcE

11. kennyde99

kennyde99 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i believe what you are talking about is : Matanuska Tundra (Also known as Matanuska Thunderfuck, Alaskan Thunderfuck, Alaskan Tundra and Alaskan Snowdragon) is a strain of Marijuana grown in the Matanuska Valley, Alaska.

Much Acclaim has been attributed to Matanuska Tundra, almost to the point of making it legendary among smokers. It is grown during the summer time, when Alaska has much warmer weather and near 24 hour sunlight. It also appears in a variety of colours, from green, to purple, to white, to even Bright blue. It also known for a Chocolate like flavour.

The High is very intense and comes on fast, often triggering 5 minutes after of smoking. it is a very powerful strain of Cannabis Indica, and can last for extended periods of time.

& yes , i live in Alaska....

12. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

NORTH to Alaska Let's go the Rush is on!

13. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thunderfuck

the thunderfuck the came thru here a couple of times was ungodly expensive. but would fuck you up. almost tooo high sometimes.

was almost glad when it was gone so things could go back to normal.

peace, CG

14. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Got to have something to keep ya busy when your locked up in the house during the winter when its dark most the time. Yeah but it does go for high prices when it pops its head up like $70-80 an 1/8th is pretty common from what i've heard and seen, ha but i never pay that much. aren't friends great sometimes!