What do you folks do for kicks?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

We are an outdoorsy folk so, the terrain must be conquered! I've ridden dirt bikes, skateboards, BMX as long as thought. Then moved onto 4x4's and hotrods 'cause girls dig that kind of thing, then I needed to compete so I joined a band on top! Now, I'm kicking 40's door and to be completely honest....it's no different than 20 years old. With slightly less defined abs.

Haa..

So, what do you do for kicks? I'm thinking the next session of my life will be on a boat. I'M ON A BOAT! :passsit: Or I may break my spine on a snowpipe... :coolbounce:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
  2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I do property. Its not what most think of as fun, but i love it! Everything has stopped at the minute due to the next stage being expensive, so we're saving up, plus we have a 15 month old. Hopefully this time next year and my house will be a building site again and we will be getting the back of the house finished!

I also like to drink beer and smoke weed! :5eek:

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I'm old & established so I have a few toys Guns,boat, camper, golfcarts,& Harley. Like fishing,hunting,camping,riding the harley, & pissing the wife off.-Bud

4. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I do gardening of all types, I fly fish, camp out a lot, wake up in the morning and decide for a road trip, have literally just thrown a dart at a map and that was where we ended up (i have a tatto that says here today, gone to maui) I am very independent, I run my own business and get to do what I want, when I want, Yesterday I took the day off and went to the California state fair and I am going back Sunday to see the Dachsund races. Nrxt week I start preperations for a little something I have planed in the herb garden this winter.

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

"I've been up and down and over and out."

I'm getting up there in years, but still feel 30ish. haha. I have guns, wish I had a boat (wife hates water other than our pool). I have a pool, lol, I like to fish, ride my bike (harley), wish I had a hot rod, especially a rat rod (in the planning stages.) LOVE pissing the wife off (thanks Bud!).Growing weed, smoking weed, and doing hash. The last 3 years have really, really sucked and I haven't been able to do the other things like getting tattoo's, remodeling my house, doing my outdoor perrienal garden.

Now if my wife reads this she'll be happy that I didn't include strippers or naked women. Whew. Just for you hon.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You seem like fun, Lvsb :thumbsup:

In less than an hr., for 'kicks', I'm getting a 1/2 sleeve of my boys, past & present!

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I like guns, camping, fishing, hunting. I love motorcycles but haven't had one in a good number of years due to finances not allowing. My dogs are a big part of my life. I LOVE gardening, vegetables and ganja alike. On the agenda for the next couple years are getting more guns and getting a Harley. I really want to do a long road trip with the wife on a Harley. Just enjoy the wind in our face and the adventure of the open road.

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Ras, you'll love it.

9. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

family things, sex, and guns :) in that order

10. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I looove to create things....via construction or just outa mind n soul, bigtime designer in my own right

Im working on my 52' 2 door chevy this year.....chopped n slammed, drag'n ass..........ummmm growing is always there of course

Gotta love playin with the kids too

aaaaand I had my ford up to 134mph yesterday....gotta love a rush

11. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

yeah! I smoke the tires all the way down the street on the reg. My neighbors think I should find a new hobby ha.

12. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I do this alot......

[​IMG]

13. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Cute pic skuzzi, I give the kids messy treats and laugh when the wife has to clean up the mess too:roffl:

14. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Me the wife our son and the dogs,love to be outdoors. You name it camping, hiking, zip line, kayaking, etc.. when not out enjoying nature, travel or just hanging together. pretty simple life. Growing of course growing...b4e:passsit:

15. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Like Bud, I am older and established. Kids are all grown and out on their

own. I just like spending time here out in the woods, keep the property

up, etc. Now and and then i will venture up to the back country and

hike around for a while. I like shooting, can do it right here on the property.

Play guitar with the wife, just went out and got a Taylor acoustic recently.

And , of course, growing.

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

This is what I did today :thumbsup:For some reason, the pic. comes-out sideways. Help Admin!!! [​IMG]

user15687_pic4961_1373765199[1] (900x1200).jpg

/monthly_2013_07/57a6cad289ed7_user15687_pic4961_13737651991(900x1200).jpg.5ab4d1e5423f32857bd007839ee990cc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
  17. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

NICE!!!!!!!!!

18. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Dammit I miss my Rott....ill never get another dog tho, once you get the best friend in the world, how can u try to replace him

Nice MrA:thumbs-up:

19. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

For fun I read all the lame blasts people post on each other:idea:

20. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Not much in the way of kicks, tbh.

When I'm not drinking and getting high, I like to read. Mostly pop science the last couple years, Dawkins, Diamond, Shermer, Sagan, Wilson, Gould, etc...

I collect Japanese prints. I love hiking and birdwatching. I just started a new thing - trail cameras. Got some fox and tanuki pics my first week. Will be going out to rebait my camera traps shortly.

:passsit: