What do you folks do for kicks?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Psycho D, Jul 13, 2013.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Way to pick on the handicap...WTF is wrong with you...I kid RR

I won't get near quads anymore, to old, tried to flip one ontop of myself and kinda scared of them now...because I'm a pussy. That jeep and shotgun look fun

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

35x12.50x15s? BF mud terrain?

I always had problems with them things on mine, went to SSR super swampers, 10plys.....ran 38s tho on a 8inch skyjacker.....loved that thing till it got 4wheeled to death and almost rattled apart.......im trying to build a new one here in a about a year hopefully

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Close, Pro Comp MT's. Run BFG's before on other rigs but the never wear well for me.

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I like to grow dope, ride & wrench on bikes and of course ban spammers from the board.:roffl:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
  5. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Haha. That's rad. Me and you would get along just fine. :thumbs-up:

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Turn wrenches as well Duc. Digging the rides.

The kid and I just finished her car so we like to get greasy around here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Good shit Res. Iv a mate back home who rides one. Them cars are some sturdy reliable motherfuckers man:cool:

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Love the Jeep and the guns! Both are great fun in my book. Cool little Bug too.

Duc, love bikes too. My next one's gonna be a Harley. It's been a good number of years now since I had a bike but when I was young I had several. I miss riding.

Next year we're getting a cool diesel rig of some sort, like a shuttle bus or something like that. I'll be wrenching on that a bunch, building out the interior custom to our need for traveling with some of our dogs and just gonna enjoy making it a rolling Rastamobile.

I do enjoy my fire arms though. I tinker a bit. On my agenda is building another AR style rifle as soon as I can get the money together. They aren't cheap when you want the good stuff, and of course here in Cali I can't even have any of the really good stuff but still fun nonetheless. Notice the 10 Round magazines. :BangHead:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:passsit:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013