What do you guys look for in a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, May 5, 2009.

1. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

after this thread, I'm gonna give the BEST HEAD EVER!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THANKS GUYS!!!

Smoochies...:laughing1:

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I dont believe you. We need a vid!

3. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

VID-E-O! :protest: :party5: :protest: VID-E-O! :protest: :party5: :protest: :party5: :protest: VID-E-O!

:nopics: ...of the chicks doin work or course.

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:rofl: that finally did it. I have had a grin the entire 3 minutes it's taken me to read this thread, then ZeraphimZeta's post.....I finally laughed out loud!

This is good advice. Act like you love it. My wife moans while she's doing it and that just drives me crazy. And just not to gross anyone out, we aren't as old as my avator looks!

I don't like the finger in the ass thing. I like a girl that CRAVES my cock, and swallows. And as for talking, if it's dirty talk that's OK, but I hate "Does this feel good?" Requires a response other than a grunt.

also, I have a particular motion that I do myself when pulling my pud that my wife replicates with her mouth and it send me off every time. But the communicating this required till she got it......only possible in a LOVER situation...

nice to hear that chics dig head. renews my faith in the world....

Just a vote.....

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

now boys, how could we remain "anonymous" if we supplied you with pics or a video? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

most of the women i know, with the exception of two, love doing it... and i think if they have never done it, how could they know they didn't like it? I'm one of those ladies that will try anything once... or twice... or...

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Ware a mask

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

you would like that, headcase, wouldn't you? you must be one of those kinky lil guys...lmao

8. DaBurner420

That's what i'm talking about...

9. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

Nope I'm not and im not real worried about posting my home address im not doin anything wrong

10. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

You will be when i start sending you soiled nappies and use sanitary towels in the post!

11. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Have y'all gone crazy??? :5eek:

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Go for it man. If some local LEO gets smart...well, it's not MY freedom.

BTW, remember when you post those pics of your crop nearing harvest to please leave the back door unlocked. Hate to damage your property when I'm jacking your grow.

cheers, and hope you grow some dank weed bud.:thumbsup:

13. talltrees

i think everyone is a little paranoid about me posting my address im not growing in this house and never will

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Nice boat ;)

15. talltrees

i dont own a boat that was the ppl that lived here before us that is an old pic

16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Isn't the internet fuggin scary?

uh oh i caught ya before the edit......I can delete my post if u want

17. talltrees

your fine I really dont have anything to worry about by posting that address

18. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Okie dokes I didn't think u would post it if u grew there anyway, I just google everything ;)

19. talltrees

hit the nail on the head if i was growing weed here def would not have posted that address oh ya and that offers still good canna :callme: lol

20. DaBurner420

:rofl: