What do you guys look for in a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, May 5, 2009.

1. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

What do you gals look for in cunninglingus?

Mermaid likes this.
  2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

LOL, he aint "lil".........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

My vote and method is : The old......finger in while licking....... with the fingertip pointed upwards doin the "come here" finger move, rubbing just over and a little pressure on the G spot, all that while flicking your tounge on the "lil man in the boat" (clitoris) or even sometimes a little gentle nibble of the clit, oh ya that'll get her goin.....and if shes into it, a bit of roundeye attention is nice too, usually just the tounge.........inspect and make sure its all clear first tho......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What do blondes and spaghetti have in common??????

They both wiggle when ya eat em!!!:rofl: :smokin: :rofl: :smokin:

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Yea I'm tired of hearing about dicks getting sucked when my old lady ain't sucking mine. Ok girls tell us men what you really want. We learn fast.

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

well... Chris's description is pretty "ok"... I don't like the whole finger thing while you're goin to town on the "man in the boat"... I prefer undivided attention to the "man in the boat" and surrounding area, then after I orgasm from that, then go to penetration... But, hey, it's ALL GOOD!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:wink:

6. DaBurner420

KOOL :thumbsup:

I like to tease with my lips and tongue around the pussy then work my way to the lips, lightly and slowly, increasing in pressure, moisture and suction. When it's all worked up then move on to the "man on the boat" lol.

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

ever read "playboy"? that technique is known as "unwrapping the package"- and an intense way to do it... for me at least... he he he- i think i'm blushing, boys :wink:

8. DaBurner420

never "read" playboy, may have looked at the pictures though :wink:

"unwrapping the package" reminds me of xmas and bdays, I love it~

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I like to take my time and savor every scent and texture. Once a fever pitch starts rolling I curl my tongue into a tube and use it to suck on my partners clit....kind of like giving it a mini blow-job. Gentle or hard depends on the moment. That and finger play usually works well...and i like it too!:wink:

"Man in the boat" huh? I always considered it more similar to a hooded monk in front of whom we kneel and pay homage.

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

^^^^^word^^^^^

It is the same for men, you want undivided attention to both your penis and balls right. ;)

You should not try to rock the "little man in the boat" until you have fondled, played with her hair, ummm another nice thing is to work your way down from her neck, to the breasts, rubbing and all that good stuff. Ever suck the moisture out of your tongue to lick like a cat down the sides of her body?? Men love it too....it tickles and will drive you crazzzzy. ;)

Anywhos just like men, all women like differ things so just ask her. :)

Not gonna lie, I think kissing and making out (the stuff u do as a virgin) will work her up so bad and then once you get down below....she is all yours. ;) Yanno when she is lying on top of you kissing and ummmm dry humping you? Why I said when teens are virgins they will do that and girls/women orgasm just doing that.

As for the little man in the boat....sometimes if your going too fast or hard to explain, it actually does not feel good which is why you have to work the area all around. That is why LukesMommy said you need to play with all of it... ;)

Ask your women, she will let you know verbally or by moaning what is working for her. :thumbsup:

11. DaBurner420

wow, great info, i'm getting hungry :eusa_drool:

12. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

good description mermaid... right on the money, hon!:bong2:

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

i got a phd and masters degree in that shit mi amigo:eusa_drool:...my ex used to orgasm before we even got done with the foreplay,i could stay down there for ours while caressing her inner thighs and breasts...she said i was an all time champion muff diver and i belie her:icon_biggrin:..her piercing helped me ,acted as a guide as to just where she licked me to hit the spot and shit,lol...yup im a modesty guy,....but i eat pussy like a crip from longbeach eat shrimp:bigok:

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

wow....some good descriptions....I think I have to go masturbate now....

15. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

I was drunk quite a few years ago and bought a girl home from a nightclub. To be fair she was a little overweight but i had the beer goggles on. Anyway got into my bedroom and saw her in the bright lights of my room and i sobered up quick! She wanted the lights off (self concious) so off they went and into bed we go. With a mixture of alchohol and not being aroused i couldnt get it up so figured id go down and maybe then things will work. Worked my way down to near her belly button and then caught the most horrible whiff in my life. OMG, worst than horrible. I just couldnt do it, so i made my excuse that i needed to toilet, sneaked out to my garage and had a big smoke up while i waited for her to fall asleep. Moral of this story is that i dont go down on a chick unless a shower is involved first lol

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Ok..I'm blazed tonight so my posts may get indulgent and weird. Sorry.

PTKO-There was a girl like that in my high school. Cutie cute cute. Nice little package, man. Her older sis was smokin too and every guy in school was trying everything they could to get into their pants.

The younger sis started playing around and building a rep. One night at a party my opportunity came and we ended up getting pretty hott and heavy. My fingers went in the front of her panties and when I brought them to my face I about passed out. There I was a drunk/stoned 17 y/o guy with a 16 year old hottie dry humping my leg and it was all I could do not to vomit on her bouncy little perm. Making some lame excuse I split the room. How bad does it have to be to turn-off a 17 y/o? Nasty blue cheese rotting in a week old carp belly on a 100 degree summer day bad.

Later that summer we were out on a boat. Two other buddies and this same girl. During a dock party we lose the girl and a buddy. When I find the lost buddy the other disappears. So two of us are sitting on the swim deck and he tells me he just banged the chick and her pussy was the foulest thing he had ever smelled. By the time he was done the entire cabin reeked like somethiing had died. That's why he was out here and not still in the cabin. Just as I finished relaying MY episode with the girl in question the other friend now showed up stumbling drunk with a huge smile on his face.

"I just found XXXX in the cabin and she attacked me! Sucked my cock till I came then I ate her pussy. Man she was wet!"

When we finally regained composure after laughing ourselves to tears the buddy sitting with me asked him, "How'd I taste?" Sending us into spasms again.

cheers,

17. DaBurner420

:puke: :sad4: :eusa_sick: :brushteeth: :tongue6: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_l: that's one reason why I'm not so quick to muff dive :eusa_naughty:

18. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I did it once......but we showered first (not together, sorry!), it wasn't too bad.......

19. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Ummmm... any pictures in this thread yet? :smokin:

20. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Ok you asked..nevermind