What ever happen to

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HeadCase, Jan 12, 2012.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

And here I was raised to open the door for every one, male or female. I could have just been looking at female butts all this time!? :BangHead:

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

If the automatic doors don't open fast enough, I kick them.

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

nah, I mean when I hold a door for someone and get a death glare or scoff. Besides, just ebcause i hold a door for someone doesn't mean I want to stare at their ass, I may just be JUST barely not rude enough to let it slam in their face.

4. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Mama raised a hell raiser! I have been kicked out of schools churches and bars usually because of my gift to make others laugh (usually at someone else' expense). Well the bar kicks you out when you tell them this isn't Jack it's god damn well whiskey and don't you fucking show me the bottle and claim that's Jack in there just cause it's caramel in color. I drink a bottle a week of the shit I KNOW what it tastes like...Steel

5. LionLoves420

There are three things everyone I've met from the north or west coast have said about North Carolina:

1. Everyone opens the door for you.

2. People call you things like "sweetie."

3. We have SWEET iced tea!

6. LionLoves420

As a bartender, this accusation comes up a lot. Most of us ARE NOT screwing you, you are just damned drunk! I work at a country club, and these people think they have a pallet beyond the world. Hate to tell you guys, but its my job to know what taste like what, but most people couldn't tell the damn difference between Aristocrat and Grey Goose whether they think they can or not. Not to mention that I am the sober one who poured the drink, I know which bottle I poured out of mother fuckers!

7. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

well I know this about alcohol: Sour mash tastes like shit and it sure as hell aint bourbon.

8. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  9. LionLoves420

1. American Whiskey and Bourbon are basically the same thing depending on where in the US they are made, so no, most people can't tell the difference. The real difference is in age and barreling.

2. Please Gringo do not tell me you just admitted to being under 18.

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I was in the Virgin Island one time Scuba Diving drunk at a bar. I was drinking their great rum they have down there. ONe snort of that and I told the bartender it was weaker than shit. Next thing I knew I had another drink sitting in front of me. IT WAS STRAIGHT RUM!
    I gave up on that shit went back to jd straight shots. Some character in there drunk walked up to the bar and saw me drinking jd and said real men drink perno. I said are you shitting me man thats like drinking orange juice!

Sit down here and lets do some real drinks. After about 8 straight shots of jd I walked out and he was laying face down on the bar:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl:

t6

11. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

He didn't say he was under 18 oh yes he did-Bud

12. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Surely he was jokin because we don't allow members under 18...so you were joking right gringo?...right gringo ? right ?

13. that gringo

lol jk:passsit:

14. that gringo

i drink legally here....k im 18:pimp: