Whats perculating?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle, Feb 6, 2007.

1. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

Hello everyone, I'm semi-new to the site. I have been reading advice on here for months and just recently joined up so i can ask questions too! I'm just a pretty laid back guy (like most herbologists) and love every aspect of ganja... So good luck to everyone growing and keep safe!

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

So it's a flower power thing?

Welcome. Bro...

GK is supposed to be a resource that the old can vouch for and the young can trust.

I humbly am still it's student.

Welcome.

3. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

thanks randy i appreciate the "open arms", this site does kick ass tho, easy navigation and good smart people, cant ask 4 much more... *sparks joint in celebration of GK* lol later

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Welcomes :wave:

Hope to see ya stick around.....I think you will find it a source of knowledge! :)

peace~mermaid :animbong:

5. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

:)

thanks mermaid, i fully intend on sticking here, and keeping every one updated on how well things are going... I already love this site its full of good peoples .. I dont wanna be one of "those people" who get their answer and never show face again... Nobody has time for bitches! lol, which brings me to another question... Can we freely cuss on this site? or is that kinda thing frowned upon? ty ;)

6. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

Welcome to GrowKind, SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle!! :wave:

Stick around, there are alot of good people here!! :thumbsup: :animbong:

As long as it's done tastefully :ponder: :roll:

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

welcome welcome wlecome. I love it here and I know you will too.

Mermaid are you jg? if so, damn how did you do that?

8. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

ty canna, your a cool ass chick! and dont get offended by my gratuitous use of the word chick lol, thanks for your advice tho, it IS appreciated!

9. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

lol, thanks mr doug... i dont swear profusely, just openly lol thanks 4 the welcome tho too! Cheers!

10. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

hey wizzle-welcome to gk!!!

hey jersygirl....w/b

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Canna is right....nice lil family we have here. Enjoy your stay....:animbong:

Thanks TOA but I never left :D

Canna...yep it is me g/frd! ;)

12. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Fuck no! :biggrin:

Welcome to the jungle Wizz. :animbong:

13. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

lol, good shit! thanks, anyone on here have a whole bedroom dedicated to their op?

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome to GrizzleKizzle,cant wait to see your grizzows

:bigok:Welcome wizzle,your gonna love it here fo' shizzle:wink: Good to have another 'herbologist' on GK:thumbsup:

I too am a laid back guy but word to the wise,this is probably the least hostile site iv EVER been to,everyone including the great mod/admin team go out their way to help you,just watch out for ppl who try flame up on you,every now and again these types pop up,DON'T TAKE THE BAIT amigo:wink:

Apart from that just remember and have a thick skin round here,although you sound pretty chilled,some others take offense to comments that were never meant to be offensive if ya get what i mean.

Anyway look forward to seeing your grows( i too :lurk: around GK before joining,lol)and firing one up with ya in the smokers lounge some time,the politics is great aswell and the info you'll get on here is second to none,a lot of real pro's on here been doing it for years(im not one of them,lol,although i consider myself a competent grower,just never done hydro thats all).See ya on the boards and once again welcome amigo and feel free to PM me anytime.Peace:pimp:

PS:As for the question of whether ppl on here have a full bedroom for growing..... :wink: Some members choose to live in the closet so they can grow in the house:lmao:I kid ya not.

15. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

lol, somebody tries to flame up ill have to choke em! lol jk, kinda :) but thats funny about ppl livin in a closet lmao! i could see myself pullin a stunt like that for the greater good... as long as the end justifies the means, which is what were really ALL after! this site rocks for sure....

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I wouldnt really bother toomuch about flamers,once they been reported they usually gone or given a last warning,GK has a kind of zero tolerance sort of thing in place regarding trolling which is great cos it means we can all get on with growing without any drama,again welcome to GKizzle my frizzle.:wink:Peace:pimp:

17. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

re: apprentice

haha thanks apprentice, i appreciate it, whats ur setup like? you in for personal/profit? both, like me?! lol how long you been at it for? is it ok to ask people questions like this on this site? or do people more keep to themselves about semi-personal stuff? either way its cool, lates man!

~dub to the izzle

18. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

and some sleep in beds at night while their closets glow, just a lil bit better situation i think :qbluewacko:

@wizzle, and welcome to gk, ...and TA is right, this place is better than the rest... the info, experience and all that is top notch and the companies not bad either, haha

19. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

lol, i see that... im sure this site has quite a cast of characters lol, everyone on here is cool tho, i see no jerks or pricks thats always a good thing! good to meet you all, look forward to growing (practically) alongside you!

later everyone!

20. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Ha man i thought this thread was going to be about what is a perculator on a bong! HAHA! Anyways Welcome smokewizzleeverydizzle, you must be snoop dogg right?:5headache: Anyways man you will like this place and ya if you ever have any problem with any body just bring it to one of the mods attention, althought we do have our quarterly drama that pops it head just dont get involved like snick alwasy say,"arguing on the internet is like competting in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded!"