Whats the average age of a GrowKind grower?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by theferret, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Damn I'll be 41 in 4 mo.! heard it said " the days will crawl, but the years fly by." It's true!! main thing is stay true to yourself and those you love, stay positive,and do something you enjoy, and the rest works itself out!! :nanner-2: :potleaf-3: :nanner-2:

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

the big 3-0 here...

peace

-LM

3. ProverbialFunk

ProverbialFunk Germinating

Trying to stay on topic

My Dad and I have a special 'we both enjoy weed, yet remain productive members of society' relationship, and he was joking about how he's been smoking for 30+ years and was suprized it hasnt 'taken its toll on him yet.'

Im 28, and while pot had lead to the occasional legal issue, I dont really see much negative effects healtwise..., Thoughts on long term MJ effects from those with 3+ decades with smoke in their lungs?

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ya old fuck you! 024 here and feel like im as old as Bud, Mastro, and RR. Wait shit i cant feel that old them mofo's are 2 days older than dirt!:affro:

5. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I've got in a full 25 years smoking MJ and have not had any health issues arise as of yet. I quit smoking cigs because I did feel that was beating my lungs up, but never had that from MJ smoking.

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Correction Boa....I invented dirt. It was Bud's idea but him being to old to get up the energy required defered to his younger counterpart to do the actual work.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

Then I came alone MANY years later to sell the dirt they invented. :beerchug-2:

40 is the new 30.....:anibong:

LM that makes you 20 sis!! :)

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

I still misplace my keys like the old days, but it's taking me longer to find them these days. :redbong:

9. manchild

manchild Excommunicated

55 and that's no jive.

10. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

For 400 posts I kept a running average that I updated every few days. This thread has come back from the abyss several times. Half the names on the list aren't even around anymore. About a month ago I lost the file that I was keeping track on and I don't have time to put together a new one. :(

If anybody else wants to take up the task, it's all yours. :not-worthy: I'm done though. :popcorn-2:

The last update was a nice even 34.5

btw, I'm 41 now. :good-nite:

11. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I thought I'd quit smoking marijuana . . . But, I'm not a QUITER . . . Like AverageJoe . . . :roll: :kidding::laugh:

If I knew how to do anything that cool I'd pick up the slack, but I have a hard time posting without editing.:roll:

J/K AJ! Thanks for doing such a great job while you were able to. ;) :ebert:

12. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Excuses excuses...........:rolleyes:

Come on Joe...buck it up soldier! :roll:

13. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

[​IMG]

14. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

[​IMG]

Nice gagger!!!! :anibong:

15. SidVicious

SidVicious Developed Alternating Nodes

Omfg

[​IMG]

Nice hit. That's the way my ol' lady hits the bong.

That is fucking hilarious. :roffl:

Man, this thread is back. I'm in the upper half! Sheeit I've been smoking weed for 30+ years. Amazing.

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

[quote name=SidVicious:

Man, this thread is back. I'm in the upper half! Sheeit I've been smoking weed for 30+ years. Amazing.[/quote]

Damn dude....thats a while

17. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

I am 37, almost 38.

Just puttin' that out there. ez fellas

18. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

I'm 19 now just to update my last post in this thread lol. :bong-2:

19. ResinRubber

With ya old head. Took my first hit in 1976. BTW...that pic was me this afternoon. Fuckin embarrassing!

20. ResinRubber

Bumpity bump bump. Just trying to piss off Joe....got your calculator handy? I'm almost 50 and I think Rky is now just getting past puberty this week, Geo picked up a year so we need to update the averages again. Hey! AverageJoe....'averages':laughing7: ....ok so I'm not stoned and still easily amused. What's it to ya?

So to start the new list:

Res-50! OHMYFUCKINGGAWD!!!! My life plan had me checking out by 30. So much for a good looking corpse.:icon_scratch: