where are all the girls at?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by natemic, Jan 14, 2007.

1. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

Wierd up north round my parts whole lot of girls blaze. Two girls that i became friends with this year have turned out to be bigger stoners then most guys round here. And i have to say from a guys POV girls seem to have more fun then i do. And its funner(yeah i said it funner) to smoke with em i think.

NEG

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

My wife smokes a oz of chocolate chunk a week by her self.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I don't have any trouble finding women who smoke. Every woman I've dated has smoked out with me. Guess I attract the right types. :smoke2:

4. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

Hey now lol, I'm not a hood rat and not to sound like I have an ego cause i truely don't but I'm a pretty hot chick (so i've been told) and I've been smokin for 6 years . I smoke everyday and work 7 days a week and am a full time student currently holding an 4.0 GPA at ... in Business Administration. (NO BULLSHIT) LOL i don't take what you said seriously but just to let you know, some of us chicks can be cute and smart and love to smoke!!!!

5. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

you didnt mention if you were single? haha

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

There ya have it. :biggrin:

7. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Now there's a woman who doesn't drink and derive!...

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

^^^WORD^^^

BTW......4.0 GPA? You go girl!! Nice to have you on the boards...stick around! :)

Peace~Jersey :animbong:

Randy High likes this.
  9. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I saw this thread and thought 'someone's desperate'

Either way I've recently met a bunch of goody-girls who, come to find out, all smoke pot. It's just not a regular thing for them, it's like going out Saturday night drinking -- they nab a sack Friday and cheech out and go clubbin' Saturday rollin on X and Sunday eat a bunch of painkillers to not feel so terrible from the night before. That's every weekend! I was pretty amazed!

Now mind you, these are medical receptionists/bank clerks. Fairly respectable people, it's kinda hard to believe actually. But, I found out from experience this past weekend in Sioux Falls, South Dakota which -- amazes me, has a pretty in-depth and pretty POTENT pot culture!

10. natemic

damn, those are some crazy ladies, especially for receptionists and bank clerks, haha. cant even imagine that one. and really, its not just me (or being desperate) its the area i guess. we just dont have stoner girls who get drunk and pop pills. in fact, ive never met a girl whos taken X or any other "hard" drug, and i only know a handful that have/do smoke pot. i swear, im fuckin leavin florida, or at least moving away from the tourist-haven retirement community parts. they can keep it.

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

where d'ya live.... so i know to avoid it,lol...

Shit man you aint never been to glasgow then:lol: cos every girl iv ever went out with has been a toker and other drugs users,we call them the hairy marys,lol,except one and even then it was cos it made her freak out as if shes on a bad trip

...honestly,iv never seen anyone freak out on weed like this,unfortunaely she died last years new years after committing suicide.She had been smoking hash with xtc and hung herself :-(

Most chix round here take a smoke and in fact just as many chix sell it as guys.Glad i dont live round your way:wink:Peace :pimp:

12. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Well I for one never or would never want to TRY a hard drug such as "X" not to mention other harmful drugs. Just stupid to fry brain cells IMO and I seen so many ppl lose so much from the use of hard drugs. MJ is a herb....safe and has many medical benefits. I think MORE women smoke then you think....usually most do not discuss it as for fear of being ratted out since we all KNOW companies drug test. I rarely discuss it due to that very reason & being a mom and all that good stuff. I often think women are frowned upon if they do ...dunno why but seem's that happen's or where I live at least. Anywhos....what I am trying to say is this...maybe once you get to know her"...she will let you in on her secret recreational hobby. :)

Peace~Jersey :animbong:

13. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Well hells ya. How much more time you got left? You got me beat on the GPA to mines 3.9 but i'm happy with it, i'm a biology major at good 'ol Texas Tech. yea yea! although i must say i don't think i could hold my GPA if i had to work like you do so hats off to you!

Natemic man if you interested in those types you can deffinately find them in the DFW but man sounds like you would love baton rouge, place is full of chicks like that hell more people pop pills there than anything, crazy fuckers!

14. natemic

nice to hear that, you have no idea. ill be honest, people on these types of forums are always talkin about the harder stuff but damn, i couldnt ever do it. pot and shrooms are it for now, maybe some lsd, baby woodrose, datura, etc. anything natural is fine by me, and lsd is my one exception.

and for some reason i think the girl/guy smokin thing is another double standard... girls dont smoke around here, or at least arent as open about it (leave it to us guys to boast and brag about the shit you ladies hide)

15. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Most of the girls I know can keep up with any guy in the room. I wonder if that says something about the company I keep?

16. Randy High

I bet you know some cuties.

17. Randy High

The last one I had close to me sure could put it away.

Loved to spend time with computer.. Loved to write.

I didn't mind sharing cuz the other activity we enjoyed was definitely a team sport. :)

18. Slugg

Slugg Developed Alternating Nodes

My wife got her masters degree while toking every day. She's starting her disertation for her PhD. Her sister smokes. She works for a bank. Just like guys, you can never tell who's a toker and who's not. I think it's great...keeps us guys on our toes.

One of my friends has a new girlfriend. He's not sure if she smokes or not. Hahaha...I love the awkward, "SO...do you smoke weed?"....for his sake, I hope she does.

19. natemic

i definately know that one, aha

20. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

I'm seeing someone new now who says she doesn't, but also doesn't seem to object to my toking. We'll see.